Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) (1995 Views)

Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Mrfeel: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Onitsha is 1000 times bigger than Silicon Valley, shouldn't that be the best while computer village be the worst?
No one mentioned the best and worst here , what I said is Igbos dominate both , so I don't know where best and worst came from
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by sreamsense: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Mrfeel: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jagungidi:

Another pained idiot grin Ibadan people have more rights than you in Lagos. Now wail!
Ibadan people are given free lands in Lagos? grin
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Corridon: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
alanto:

Ask them to move to the Onitsha now e go be like na insult you insult them
When next are you going to write epistle to your south African god TMK?
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfeel:

Ibadan people are given free lands in Lagos? grin

I don’t know and I don’t care. All I know is you are pained because Ibadan and ekiti people have more rights in Lagos than you grin

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Mrfeel: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jagungidi:

I don’t know and I don’t care. All I know is you are pained because Ibadan and ekiti people have more rights in Lagos than you grin
That's what I want to understand , ibadan ogun kwara ekiti osun people receive things in Lagos for free? They don't pay house right or pay taxes ?
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by sreamsense: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
post=123711463:
Watch the video of shooting of Otu Onitsha song by MC ezegetive comedy in Onitsha phone and computer market

Watch through the link below

https://fb.watch/l4Ex6L7pux/
What do we do about that exactly even if it true? The bigger, the headache in term of fradulent activities and fake products circulation since you know who dominate the market. Does it have international market influence like that of Lagos? Can somebody returns home safely after making purchases without Ipob/esn lay ambush? Can market be opened on Monday? Can Marwa say hello to 30 shops in that Onitsha shop without seeing underground illegal drugs cover-up for phone business? If those questioned can be answer holistically, why won't I think of coming there to buy?

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
sreamsense:
Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
sreamsense:

What do we do about that exactly even if it true? The bigger, the headache in term of fradulent activities and fake products exchange. Does it have international market influence like that of Lagos? Can somebody returns home safely after making purchases without Ipob/esn lay ambush? Can market be opened on Monday? If those questioned can be answer holistically, why won't I think of coming there to buy?
You're ignorant do you know it's easier for a business man in Abuja, middle belt states, Southsouth to come to Onitsha to purchase goods than Lagos,many neighboring countries comes to Onitsha markets, one of the markets known as Main Market is the biggest market in West Africa

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by ba7man(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2023
OMG !!!!!! Who cares

This is a sign of chronic low self esteem if you can't face your progress without d!ck measuring!!!

This is bordering obsession with hints of insanity.

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by ImperialYoruba: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2023
post=123711677:

Watch and feed your ignorant mind most of you think Nigeria start from Lagos and end in Ondo

Of course, Nigeria starts in Lagos.

Where else is its starting point? Talk

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by ImperialYoruba: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2023
post=123712528:

You're ignorant do you know it's easier for a business man in Abuja, middle belt states, Southsouth to come to Onitsha to purchase goods than Lagos,many neighboring countries comes to Onitsha markets, one of the markets known as Main Market is the biggest market in West Africa

In modern times and very where around the world Mondays are considered market day. Businesses and exchanges reopen to a renewed cycle of commerce and wealth.

Who in their right mind would want to bring their investment to Iboland where Mondays are enforced "sit at home" days, and you risk kidnap and beheading for non-compliance?

Ol boy go siddon for one corner abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Of course, Nigeria starts in Lagos.

Where else is its starting point? Talk
It only exist in your ewdu brain
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

In modern times and very where around the world Mondays are considered market day. Businesses and exchanges reopen to a renewed cycle of commerce and wealth.

Who in their right mind would want to bring their investment to Iboland where Mondays are enforced "sit at home" days, and you risk kidnap and beheading for non-compliance?

Tomorrow Monday just remind me let me show you how busy Anambra is grin
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Ignorant minds in Yoruba land thinks Igbos can't survive without Lagos, we are waiting for you guys to push that button....

This is Onitsha phone and computer market, many dumb minds think all Igbos are in Lagos

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Henix(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Which ICT market in Onitsha are you comparing with computer village Ikeja? If you are yet to tour computer village Ikeja, you better consult a dealer at the market for proper education on the volume of trade that goes on there, before comparing it with phone plazas at Onitsha.

Though the market is dominated by Igbos importers, but only someone who has not been to the market will compare it with any other ICT market in Nigeria

ihe niile abụghị ọnụ
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2023
post=123711463:
Watch the video of shooting of Otu Onitsha song by MC ezegetive comedy in Onitsha phone and computer market

Watch through the link below

https://fb.watch/l4Ex6L7pux/

What exactly is your motive for creating this thread?! undecided

To start another tribal war here right?

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Kobicove:

What exactly is your motive for creating this thread?! undecided

To start another tribal war here right?
You dey fear tribal war?

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by alanto: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
When next are you going to write epistle to your south African god TMK?
Na una cry tire me...
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Balogunodua(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anambralostson go get a life.
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
post=123717738:

You dey fear tribal war?

How does it benefit you?

It's people like you that make Igbos look bad on this forum

Ónyé nzúzú kà i bu!

1 Like

Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by Corridon: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
alanto:

Na una cry tire me...
Your supreme god TMK will be disappointed in you if you fail to write him another epistle soon.
Re: I Doubt If Computer Village Lagos Is bigger than Onitsha ICT Market (video) by david102(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
I hate senseless comparison, let the place speak for itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job / How Can I Ship Less Than Container Goods To Uganda & Kenya? / Hurry!!! FREE Brand Promotion, FREE Advert This DECEMBER For Stores In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.