Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? (21000 Views)

Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by sureteeboy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Pootle:

what led to the argument...give a comprehensive explanation before we can help you grin

hope you were not trying to fumble with her boobs grin
Fumble indeed.

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by iHart(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:
What caused the blood clot in my eye?

Had an argument with a girl and she launched a slap then i tried to dodge which saw her hand smashing my left eye. As a very tough guy whose mum warned me never to lay hands on a woman for any reason, i kept my cool.

Now she is here begging me to forgive her angry
You can forgive her but know that with her around, the right eye is also at risk
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
ejimatic:
The eye is inflamed because of the injury. Buy IVYFLUR eye drop .It is an anti inflammatory eye drop.
shocked
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
AnonymousMike:

Go Clinic or Pharmacy go complain Na, Abi You forget road to where pharmacy Dey for your area.
Something as serious as having blood in your eyes is what you are seeking advice here for like
say people wey full here carry PhD for medicine
sad sad
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by maasoap(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

My friend, if a lady slaps you, slap back. There's nothing like violence here. If you keep tolerating such bullshit it will keep happening, and you will end up losing your balls as a man.
Some didn't give more than a slap, the rest is history. It doesn't worth it sometimes, I repeat
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Odward:

I don’t have a problem with you not hitting her back after she raised her damned hands on you but you will be a cursed bàstard if you let that bitch back into your life ever again mate.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Biko, i have no business with Nigerian politicians.. all i know is that a cocaine snifer's eye is always on RED
grin grin grin
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by litaninja(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Go to the police, get an assault case opened. See it all the way through.

Antell95:

Had an argument with a girl and she launched a slap then i tried to dodge which saw her hand smashing my left eye. As a very tough guy whose mum warned me never to lay hands on a woman for any reason, i kept my cool.

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
GodWrites:

My friend slap her back.

Even if her father is a military general, did he teach her to go about slapping men?

Her father might even shake you for being a man.

You are just easily intimidated and timid, not that you are gentle.

If I was your father this is enough to disown you.

Weakling.
grin grin grin
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
BrutusOj:
Yes
Read the poster below your post above. Self defence is allowed in Nigeria.
I saw the post below, that's for him.
Self defence is good and allowed, but in this case, it is retaliation. And do you know the problem with retaliation? You would want to react with a much bigger force because you are angry and that could lead to another problem
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
litaninja:
Go to the police, get an assault case opened. See it all the way through.

I no get money except you patronize me. wink

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by lildonn222: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Go to a chemist and buy yeast, it'll disappear. I had a similar case when we were playing football, it hit me hard on my left eye couldn't see for a week with the eye. The yeast helped a lot.

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by MisterBanny(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Ino

Sorry, I don't get?
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by GodWrites: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
maasoap:

Some didn't give more than a slap, the rest is history. It doesn't worth it sometimes, I repeat

The fact is, you shouldn't even be in a situation where a lady will slap you. If you respect yourself well enough no lady will ever try that. People dey look face before they try bullshit. But if it ever happens, serve it back to her in the same manner. She will survive it. If she doesn't, it was self-defence. Don't let anyone walk on you simply because you are afraid you will kill them. What if they kill you?
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Ten06(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
The last time a stone hit my eye and got this problem it was visine eye drop that cleared it.
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by kernniejay(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
MisterBanny:
Please seek help from the appropriate quarters. I'm sorry about your condition of it's true cos I feel you're only trying to make a mockery of our President.

Pls if there's anyone who can help with two thousands, I will so much appreciate. I'm in dire need of it. I seek your compassion pls. God bless.

Three-Zero-four-six-one-four-four-four-seven-one
FirstBank PLC
You are begging people to help you with 2k, yet you have mouth to mock the President. Don't you think your potential helpers might find your sarcastic comment about the president very offensive and may shut their minds away from helping you? It's ok anyway.
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by skj1377(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
I hope your not one of the youth calling Tinubu drug lord. If you are just beg him in a public newspaper and your eye will be ok
LikeAking:

Pix!
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by isabi2lof: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:
cheesy cheesy grin

Hmmm, embarassed embarassed embarassed

So what would you have done if it were you?

You guys can argue without hitting each other , anything that will lead to exchanging of blows must be avoided , yes you can disagree on some certain things but know when to stop the argument, for peace to reign.

If your enemy had gone blind , you won't be here typing this and I'm pretty sure that she would've flee from the crime scene.
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by DAPSO261: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Seek medical attention from a good hospital I was a victim of such incident but after taking treatment the blood on the eye disappear within 4 weeks .it a gradual process so don't panic...
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Delightsome2023: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Sorry to derail this thread o.
But pls who else thought the op wanted to talk about the jarule album when they read the title of the thread..

boss immediately I see headline na jarule album enter my mind o

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by frozen70(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:
Good evening Nairaland, i had a domestic accident and the left side of my face was badly bruised, but my main concern is the blood in my left eye, how do i get rid of it asap as its making me look like a cocaine sniffing drug lord? HELP!
Its a normal thing and it will go after 7days
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Blackestjunior(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Cregon:
Funny

I Just remembered Drop the World by Lil Wayne reading the heading.

blood in my eyes. Hate in my heart, love in my mind

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Drone95(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's just an inflammation it will clear up in few weeks, take vitamin A nd yeast tablets.
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by mozona(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Blood rage
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by eagleonearth(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Originalsly:
Blood clot in your eye .... that's not the same as blood in your eyes. Your eyes can leak blood ... which can be easily and quickly treated by laser. I guess like blood clot on one's finger it will go away with time. If you are soooo concerned about your looks ... wear big shades or go for eye surgery... they can take out that eye ball and replace it with a fake one ... whatever colour you want .
and he will still see after the surgery?
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
You don't have to be strong in order to overpower a man, you just have to be strategic... grin grin grin
Antell95:

Lol, i never get girlfriend talk-more of a wife shocked shocked

But how can a wife overpower a husband? cant be me. cheesy grin
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Michaelspresh(f): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:
angry angry

I am not a perv undecided

If i need boobs to f$$ndle , i will call Michaelspresh, my wife to be kiss
🙄

Orhhh Ette
You wey no get money ?
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Prechimakanaki: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
U done see things well well na cause am
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by OvertheTop(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:
Good evening Nairaland, i had a domestic accident and the left side of my face was badly bruised, but my main concern is the blood in my left eye, how do i get rid of it asap as its making me look like a cocaine sniffing drug lord? HELP!

Your Wife is Pounding you like fufu shocked
you are changing the Story.
You better Report the Matter to Human rights before You get Ironed in your Sleep.

Never underestimate women as the weaker sex o. they are not
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
God Rewards And Blesses People Through This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjpUfXQTGI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died / How To Get Rid Of Brown And Crusty Toe Nails / Expect 100% Hike In Drug Prices, PSN Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.