Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders (2122 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by yungzed360(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good evening my people!

Recall I made a post earlier about my Girl stressing me and not knowing what to do? Yes, good!

After series of bashings πŸ˜‚, advise πŸ‘and words of wisdom from my fellow Nairalanders. I religiously took out my time to go through the eight (cool lengthy pages of comments, I read every single one of them and decided that I wasn't going to break up with her eventhough most of the advises were for me to break up, move on, blah blah, and so I made a decision of equalling her thesame energy she gives me. I decided whenever she's around I'm gonna make calls as well with the series of girls I have on my phone (I have lots of girls nos. on my phone that I do not call, infact they're alot I'm doing shakara). So when she came today, I called one of those girls, she didn't pick but then quickly called back, I made sure my phone was on speaker, so when I picked the call, the girl that called was so excited to hear from me, infact she said she misses me a lot and that na which side of the bed I sleep wey I call her today.... I laughed and we talked a little bit extensively.

Ladies and gentlemen, in the process my girl also picked her phone o and called abi they called her ni, I don't even know, bt I saw her making calls as well (I talk for my mind say she never see anything). Immediately I dropped the other girls call, I called another one again but I made it look like they called me sha so it won't seem as if I'm getting back at her. This time around, it was with an ex who now works in a bank in Abuja so I took my time to make the call, infact (my girls face was already puffy) bt I no send, I continued.

Omo to my greatest surprise, this girl couldn't talk to me when I finished making the call again o! I was talking to her, she wasn't responding, I asked what the problem was, she didn't say anything. So I jejely went to my bedroom and started another call, the next thing I heard was my door bang, she got angry and left the house! I followed her outside sha to ask what the problem was, she still wasnt talking and uptill now, she hasn't called and I'm not gonna call.

Why are people like this? Why do you do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to ya?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
The epistle is too long. Summarize it.

1 Like

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by HeartlessMan: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2023
yungzed360:
the next thing I heard was my door bang, she got angry and left the house! I followed her outside sha to ask what the problem was,

Is your name Simpson?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by AllKnowing: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2023
It’s going to be really unhealthy for you both. Get out and go find new partners. End this charade.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Lifestone(m): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The epistle is too long. Summarize it.
Lazy man, read.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Mindlog: 12:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Both of you are expending energy on a relationship that is headed nowhere, both of you are not good for each other and need to move on, towards different directions.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by ahnie: 1:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Here for the comments.
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by sisisioge: 1:55am On Jun 11, 2023
grin grin grin

They said two can play that game.... all is fair in love and war! Good job!

3 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 11, 2023
I didn't read your previous thread, but if you're going to be this petty and what appears to be vengeful, just break up.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by b3llo(m): 5:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Don't slow down

1 Like

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by fyzaila: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2023
But this act of you guys is very childish to me undecided if you guys are tired of each other, let everyone find their square root pls.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Sucre6: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Bro, this is very petty and unnecessary, u should follow ubunja and red up red pill lectures, you are investing unnecessary energy here u should be using to do other better stuff, the best thing to do now is to bar her from coming to.uour house, end it all, e get why, women can handle rejection make she no go poison u, I have said my piece

1 Like

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by talk2hb1(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Exodus15v11:
I didn't read your previous thread, but if you're going to be this petty and what appears to be vengeful, just break up.
Na Them, Queen of Double Standard!!!
Guys be Petty, be very very petty.
Nag if you want to Nag, talk if you want to talk, do unto them as they they do to you.
They always get away with by asking for forgiveness while you get away with anger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Bluntguy: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2023
You don use style break up with am nah. You still come dey shout I no want break up with am.
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Klass99(f): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2023

8 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Gadafii: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2023
Now when ever this your girl call make sure you don’t pick it immediately or allow it to ring over and then call her back, even if you wan call her back make sure it’s not immediately

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by yungzed360(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Klass99:
Lol 🀣, well played OP.

When I say giving people a dose of their own medicine works like magic and can be a brain resetting experience, where people know not to mess with you again or they adjust their behaviour, some folks will still want to argue the point.

I just read your original post on the previous thread and my questions for you are;
1. Do you really want to carry on with this relationship?
2. Why are you reluctant to break up with her?

Truth is I'm not reluctant. That girl is a pest. She knows verily I hate plenty missed calls on my phone. Few days after I breaking up with her is usually cool, bt a week or two later would be toomuch messages and calls from her begging me, she calls endlessly knowing fully well I do not like many missed calls.

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by yungzed360(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gadafii:
Now when ever this your girl call make sure you don’t pick it immediately or allow it to ring over and then call her back, even if you wan call her back make sure it’s not immediately

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Noted bro!
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by brain54(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kudos…

I expect her to make her own post on NL soon!
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is petty, childish and very silly.
Jeez I’m outta here
πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Houseofglam7:
This is petty, childish and very silly.
Jeez I’m outta here
πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦―
There is nothing petty here..That is how some guys are made to accept weakness as strength/maturity.

Every actions requires a reaction..

If she cant take a dose of her medication, she should choke on it. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is the way you should live your life.

Be a good person but when they give you shit, return the favor. Don't be the victim.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
yungzed360:
Good evening my people!

Recall I made a post earlier about my Girl stressing me and not knowing what to do? Yes, good!

After series of bashings πŸ˜‚, advise πŸ‘and words of wisdom from my fellow Nairalanders. I religiously took out my time to go through the eight (cool lengthy pages of comments, I read every single one of them and decided that I wasn't going to break up with her eventhough most of the advises were for me to break up, move on, blah blah, and so I made a decision of equalling her thesame energy she gives me. I decided whenever she's around I'm gonna make calls as well with the series of girls I have on my phone (I have lots of girls nos. on my phone that I do not call, infact they're alot I'm doing shakara). So when she came today, I called one of those girls, she didn't pick but then quickly called back, I made sure my phone was on speaker, so when I picked the call, the girl that called was so excited to hear from me, infact she said she misses me a lot and that na which side of the bed I sleep wey I call her today.... I laughed and we talked a little bit extensively.

Ladies and gentlemen, in the process my girl also picked her phone o and called abi they called her ni, I don't even know, bt I saw her making calls as well (I talk for my mind say she never see anything). Immediately I dropped the other girls call, I called another one again but I made it look like they called me sha so it won't seem as if I'm getting back at her. This time around, it was with an ex who now works in a bank in Abuja so I took my time to make the call, infact (my girls face was already puffy) bt I no send, I continued.

Omo to my greatest surprise, this girl couldn't talk to me when I finished making the call again o! I was talking to her, she wasn't responding, I asked what the problem was, she didn't say anything. So I jejely went to my bedroom and started another call, the next thing I heard was my door bang, she got angry and left the house! I followed her outside sha to ask what the problem was, she still wasnt talking and uptill now, she hasn't called and I'm not gonna call.

Why are people like this? Why do you do to others what you wouldn't want to be done to ya?

It won't solve your problems.

How long are you going to keep up with this charade!

Calling random people to get back at your wife is a waste of the time you do not have.

Invest that time in a lucrative hobby or skill and you will defo thank me 10 years down the lane.

1 Like

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you're going to quote my post, at least do it with sense, or what does my comment have to do with double standards? I would've said the same thing if she were a female behaving in this manner, so nothing to do with double standards, bro. If you were familiar with my posts, you would know I'm always impartial and will call a spade a spade, irrespective of the gender in question.

My point is there's no point in him being vengeful when they can end this so-called relationship that's already over and is quickly becoming toxic. He should have a job or other activities he can expend his energy on instead of playing this pay-back game. He himself is no saint, as he has other ladies numbers, including his ex's number on standby. He claims to be Mr. Innocent but his phone is full of other women's phone numbers. Did they magically put themselves into his contact list or how did they get there?

Nigerians have a habit of chatting with members of the opposite sex when in relationships, whether it be their exes (awon "my ex is not my enemy" crew) or others they consider "friends", neither of which I condone or ever will. From this whole situation, it's obvious most can't take what they dish out and will therefore take offense when it's done to them. Their wahala o jare.

talk2hb1:

Na Them, Queen of Double Standard!!!
Guys be Petty, be very very petty.
Nag if you want to Nag, talk if you want to talk, do unto them as they they do to you. They always get away with by asking for forgiveness while you get away with anger

2 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by ComputerOperato: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
I see a lot of comments up there saying the op's behaviour is petty.
There's nothing petty there. Stop making men look weak.
That's how all these irresponsible girls outside came to be (the no one can correct me and I can do as I like syndrome).
Your so called girl is receiving calls from different guys in your presence. Oga, make and receive your own call from different girls too.
Meanwhile, look for another girl. This one is not good.
Don't say you werent warned.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by talk2hb1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Exodus15v11:
If you're going to quote my post, at least do it with sense, or what does my comment have to do with double standards? I would've said the same thing if she were a female behaving in this manner, so nothing to do with double standards, bro. If you were familiar with my posts, you would know I'm always impartial and will call a spade a spade, irrespective of the gender in question.

My point is there's no point in him being vengeful when they can end this so-called relationship that's already over and is quickly becoming toxic. He should have a job or other activities he can expend his energy on instead of playing this pay-back game. He himself is no saint, as he has other ladies numbers, including his ex's number on standby. He claims to be Mr. Innocent but his phone is full of other women's phone numbers. Did they magically put themselves into his contact list or how did they get there?

Nigerians have a habit of chatting with members of the opposite sex when in relationships, whether it be their exes (awon "my ex is not my enemy" crew) or others they consider "friends", neither of which I condone or ever will. From this whole situation, it's obvious most can't take what they dish out to others and will therefore take offense when it's done to them. Their wahala o jare.

At least reply with manner, I mean like you have home training.
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Klass99(f): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Proserpina: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
yungzed360:
Good evening my people!

They can't take what they dish out. Nice one. However, now that you've made your point, please move on to someone that will not give you drama. Send a message explaining why the both of you are incompatible, letting her know the reason why you were making those calls and then block her and her ancestors. Shikena. Person dey old pass somethings and at this stage of your life I want to believe you have more important things to think of than a girl who refuses to grow up.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Belafonte(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

They said two can play that game.... all is fair in love and war! Good job!

You're so toxic. Me likey 😍😍

1 Like

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Sijo01(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
yungzed360:
Good evening my people!

How are you stressing her exactly?

It's not as if she's all over you in order to get your attention. She didn't even talk to you when you were asking what the problem was. She hasn't even called you. Dude you're dating yourself πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. She has moved on while you're here forming strong man. I know your mind is not at ease. You're wishing and hoping she calls.

End it with her and reclaim your peace of mind. This gne you're playing will not favour you.

1 Like

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by NoToPile: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
I thought I was in a wrong section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Newborn Baby / The Reasons For Background Checks Before Marriage / Never Make This Mistake As A Man Married To One Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.