Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders (2127 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by sisisioge: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Belafonte:

You're so toxic. Me likey 😍😍

The Aunty obviously understands the guy better now. No more gaslighting our dear OP.
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Belafonte(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
sisisioge:

The Aunty obviously understands the guy better now. No more gaslighting our dear OP.

Absolutely. She's going to screw his brains.out when next they meet. Guaranteed
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by Olaolex: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mindlog:
Both of you are expending energy on a relationship that is headed nowhere, both of you are not good for each other and need to move on, towards different directions.
Op take this advice with your heart.
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by being(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
AllKnowing:
It’s going to be really unhealthy for you both. Get out and go find new partners. End this charade.
Though I take it that it has ended!
Re: I'm The One Stressing Her Now! Thanks Nairalanders by youngreezy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
OP no listen to these people wey dey talk nonsense here about moving on oooo,na lie oooo,give her more stress, infact cause her stress everyday till she run.....Dem no fit take wetin Dem dey do nighas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For A Friend So Dear? / Are Most Nigerian Men Cursed To Stop Complimenting Their Wives After Marriage? / For Women: How To Secure Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.