Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding (58337 Views)

Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by ShaqFu: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chiomaqueen:
Wild! Pretty Mike of lagos scariest grand entrance at real warri pikin wedding reception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH64YrugvyY
Men this guy seriously needs to be invited by the police for questioning. His antics are getting way out of hand.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Annahh(f): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
lonelydora:
No matter the amount he will donate, I cannot allow this foolishness in my occasion.

Let him go.somewhere else.
Me too, this kind of aura is not even good for a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by tsdarkside(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
i dont understand....

is this suppose to be a joke....
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Hotwest: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
All those bitches are far bigger than pocohantas yet they humbly serve their Master and King. She go rot for market stall walahi.
that pocohantas lady no fine na. Why una dey give am attention
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by babamoha(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Janedigitals1:

Hello Everyone!!!! M Buying all Old Linkedin Accounts.. Please reach out to me via whatsapp!!!!! if you have for sale, my contact info is on my signature
Like what year
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by denzel231: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
DSS will not go after these JuJu man
will that make ur life better? All those DSS n efcc only get mouth for those hungry yahoo boys, politicians re roaming with loot everywhere
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Omoawoke: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Janedigitals1:

Hello Everyone!!!! M Buying all Old Linkedin Accounts.. Please reach out to me via whatsapp!!!!! if you have for sale, my contact info is on my signature

Biko, wetin una dey use LinkedIn account do again.
Mind of a fraudster is a genius at looking for the next avenue to commit crime. Why can’t you guys use your brains for something worthy
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Omoawoke: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chiomaqueen:
Wild! Pretty Mike of lagos scariest grand entrance at real warri pikin wedding reception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH64YrugvyY

Lmao, I actually find this very funny cheesy grin
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by BrutusOj(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
The people inviting the guy or letting him do this Kind of nonsense at their events too are kolomental if not they will bounce him and his ogbanjes out.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by isabi2lof: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
This wan go dey chop human being
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Emmanuel909090: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Funny enough he just made my day, I have been laughing like nobody's business grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by do4luv14(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
HeartlessMan:
All those bitches are far bigger than pocohantas yet they humbly serve their Master and King. She go rot for market stall walahi.

Ahhh biko wetin Pocohantas do you kwenu
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by chiedozie198100: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
The guy is just reminding you what the celebrant belong to.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by ogaemma: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
We celebrate nonetity and make stupid people look famous that is why nonsense like this will continue.

Enter my event like this, the bouncer's will show you the way out.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Jakama90(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Wetin concern dss and Juju?
What I am seeing is just a made guy living his life. Or do you know how much he spent putting on a show like that.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by abuhusna1: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Many ate mad but only Mike is roaming
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Many are mad and many are roaming
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯

I said this earlier today.

Too many Mentally Deranged People are Roaming About Freely nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by MrAmbrose(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Madness overdose, this is not creative in any way.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Bfly: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Creativity no go kill this man
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by SaLongs1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin grin I like this guy alot
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by samuelson06(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

There's no single juju nor magic involve in what he's doing. Look closely and think critically, you'd understand everything.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by SonofGod231: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hotwest:
that pocohantas lady no fine na. Why una dey give am attention
Punks always talking hopelessly...If the gummy smiled and opened her boobies or was offering it on a plate from here..You fellas will be on it like flies on $hit... Rubbish
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by eepeepook: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
He wasn’t breastfed, hence this constant show for attention. It works. Akata platforms are quick to carry his news as “Nigerian/African socialite…”
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Starships4u(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

As what nah
What's the work of DSS here

Do yhu people even understand what DSS/SSS truly means?
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by brownbib(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by AfonjaPriest: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
If that's the way the guy wants to be normal, let him be.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by CaptainFM1: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
cococandy:

Unless he’s forcing them to participate, where’s the molestation?

When there's poverty in the land and the government doesn't empower people to be able to fight for their rights, the only voice they have which is the masses should be united in condemning the dastard inhumanity of human by his fellow human.

Why then do we condemn slavery and racial abuse if we are going to tolerate his kind of attitude?

If it happens once, we can say he's acting skits or whatever. Repetitive acts of such should see him visiting the inside of prison.

This is why we need strong laws, and not strong men.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by iguita: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
usually disgusting and tiring. Just show the video and keep your voice to yourself. What pains me the most is that they did not shoot the original video, they will not credit the owner, yet na them go dey scream on top voice over.
Tallesty1:
Nigeria youtubers must talk.

Long one adart
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by ComeToJesus: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Caption should have been "Pretty Mike's Idiotic Entrance"

There's nothing grand about that deliberate barbarian stunt.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by PROPHETmichael: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you're ever in doubt about the camouflaging effect of Mentally health, take a look at this patient.
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by tyangel: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
This guy need serious healing!
Re: Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding by Adakintroy: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
T.b Joshua will say there are things that just don't belong together.

Some of us are just too integrated with the world so everything is tolerable. Even things whose meaning are odd. Test all spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.