Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. (554 Views)

Check Out The Price Of Abakaliki Rice / How Much Is 25L Of Palm Oil Now? / How Much Is A Ton Of Cassava Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. by dharts: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
I need tons of palm kernel and price.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. by Nigerfine3: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2023
dharts:
I need tons of palm kernel seed and price.
There is nothing like palm kernel seed.
Do you need palm kernel? Where are you located, this would help people understand you
Re: What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. by ObaOfUyo: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2023
385naira per kg or 385thousand naira per ton

Check my profile
Re: What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. by dharts: 7:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerfine3:

There is nothing like palm kernel seed.
Do you need palm kernel? Where are you located, this would help people understand you
Okay thanks alot.... Palm kernel right?
Am in Lagos
Re: What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. by Nigerfine3: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
dharts:

Okay thanks alot.... Palm kernel right?
Am in Lagos
Osun state is your sure place to get this. Me and my family traded on this years ago. If you go to ife south, from there to ondo, that is thier business
Re: What Is The Price Of A Ton Of Palm Kernel. by dharts: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Osun state is your sure place to get this. Me and my family traded on this years ago. If you go to ife south, from there to ondo, that is thier business

Do u have anyone i can contact?

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For 10 Acres Oil Palm Plantation / Kennyprince Scammed Me / Fresh And Quality Eggs Available Lagos/ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.