Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kennyprince Scammed Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kennyprince Scammed Me (552 Views)

Paid Kennyprince 75,000 Naira, He Is Not Responding Anymore / Jehus Farms Limited Has Scammed My Uncle.. Pls Help / Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennyprince Scammed Me by FarmPlanetNG: 7:21am On Jan 23
I paid KennyPrince 75,000 Naira for farm workers, he kept sending
Me different videos of him sending farm workers to different people, yet he scammed me

Myself and him have always imteracted on different business issues both on and off the forum the past 3-4 years, yet he scammed me of my hard earned money.

Beware of this fraudster and dont do business with him do you do not get scammed like me.

The bank account below is the bank account he uses for his scam activities

Fidelity Bank

Daagema Kennedy

Everyone beware
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by FarmPlanetNG: 12:42pm On Jan 29
Beware of this criminal
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by FarmPlanetNG: 12:42pm On Jan 29
Tabbaz, add the bank details of this criminal for life
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by 123papas(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29
Seems you have been doing business together without any issues before this one. Nigeria might have happened to him as I can see he uses his true name for moniker but that is no excuse for him not honoring an agreement
FarmPlanetNG:
I paid KennyPrince 75,000 Naira for farm workers, he kept sending
Me different videos of him sending farm workers to different people, yet he scammed me

Myself and him have always imteracted on different business issues both on and off the forum the past 3-4 years, yet he scammed me of my hard earned money.

Beware of this fraudster and dont do business with him do you do not get scammed like me.

The bank account below is the bank account he uses for his scam activities

Fidelity Bank

Daagema Kennedy

Everyone beware

1 Like

Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by FarmPlanetNG: 1:55pm On Jan 29
123papas:
Seems you have been doing business together without any issues before this one. Nigeria might have happened to him as I can see he uses his true name for moniker but that is no excuse for him not honoring an agreement

Immediately i made payment, he stopped talking till today. I will have him captured as I must get back my money. We are all in Nigeria together, i didnt steal to building earnings for projects
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by Tabbaz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30
Can we hear your side of the story KennyPrinc?
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by FarmPlanetNG: 11:17am On Jan 31
Tabbaz:
Can we hear your side of the story KennyPrinc?

He is a scammer. He is keeping quiet so it gets sile tly forgotten. Add his ohone number and bank details to scammrs list. If you give him a year, he wont comment. Immediately he got my money he stopped talking. I have spoken with two othEr persons he collected moneys from, he did rhe same thing. Yet if you chat him with a new number, he will still ask you to send money to his account.
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by Tabbaz(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31
KennyPrincẹ you have 24hrs to reply to this allegation
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by FarmPlanetNG: 8:23am On Feb 14
Do not forget. KennyPrince is a scammer and a bigtime fraudster
Re: Kennyprince Scammed Me by Success2021(f): 6:09pm On Feb 28
Iretiayo Seun Oso is also a scammer
Opay

(1) (Reply)

Washington 'pot Shops' Hit Byshortage On First Day Of Sales / Most Reliable Plantain Farm Managers / E-commerce For Agribusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.