Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What I Like About Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Like About Nigeria (113 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Like About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Nigeria is one of the greatest African, you can find Nigerians anywhere in the world. The Yoruba tribe loves education and the igbo tribe loves business. Nigerians is also the largest population of Africans. are you not a proud Nigerian like me ?
Re: What I Like About Nigeria by Absuchat(m): 3:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Yoruba love wetin?
Re: What I Like About Nigeria by Mindlog: 5:14am On Jun 11, 2023
Mynametoluilori:
Nigeria is one of the greatest African, you can find Nigerians anywhere in the world. The Yoruba tribe loves education and the igbo tribe loves business. Nigerians is also the largest population of Africans. are you not a proud Nigerian like me ?

Don't reduce Nigeria to just the Yorubas and the igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Yes! We Do Have Hope And A Future!... / The 24 Hour Surplus From God / A Lasting Solution To All Your Spiritual Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.