Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. (525 Views)

Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression / Depression Is Killing Me. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Good morning sir and happy Sunday to everyone, pls I sincerely need help..

I did business with someone last year, but it didn't go well, part of the money was borrowed... I had to sell most of my properties to offset part of the bill...

At some point because of the pressure, I borrowed money online to pay part of it (worst mistake ever)...

My phone number is 08168608601 cool
I've tried repaying bit by bit, but the intrest keeps accumulating every day.

Pls if u are led, come to my rescue, I'm not a scammer, I can provide every detail needed, even the loan company messages and account number..

Thanks and God bless..

My phone number is 08168608601
And my account number is 7069950024 Opay

Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2023
U played bet with the loaned money?
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:
U played bet with the loaned money?
I don't gamble sir, it's a long story, I did a charcoal business with someone, he ran away with the money, I even posted it on Nairaland land... Part of the money was borrowed.. I sold almost everything in my room to repay part of it..

Unfortunately the person that gave me the money lost his wife during child birth, when the presure was much, that was why I borrowed from a loan app to send to his because of the urgency of it..

I can provide u with the whole details sir...
If u can pls help me..
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Just received a credit alert og 100 naira, God bless the person

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by Martinsmine(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Try your best. We gonna see what we do in these period.

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Martinsmine:
Try your best. We gonna see what we do in these period.
Thanks a lot, I sincerely appreciate ur kind words... I'm trying my best, it was actually more than this, any money that comes my way goes there, but they are adding 1 percent intrest every day, that's why it's jumping like that, reason why I'm crying out for help..

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2023
Just received a call of encouragement from a member here.. If u were the person, I appreciate, God bless you.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2023
My location is Nasarawa state, Keffi precisely
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Pls my fellow Nairalanders don't read and ignore..

Any little thing can go a long way in reducing it.
Pls assist with anything u have.. U may just be saving a soul.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Pls house this is still open, any kind hearted person should pls come to my rescue
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Pls everyone should not read and ignore.. Pls I need help...

I can't sleep well because of this, the agent of the loan company calling me every minute.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 1:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks to the few people that called, I appreciate everyone, I'm still looking forward to get help... This people want to kill me with calls...

Pls don't read and ignore.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Still here pleading for help.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pls help me out, little help will go a long way at this crucial time.. The intrest keeps increasing every day.

Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
This is still open, pls come to my rescue if u can, I don't sleep again because of this.
Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2023
pstemma1990:
This is still open, pls come to my rescue if u can, I don't sleep again because of this.

I'm writing this with tears. Please someone help this man. I would have, but I'm really struggling myself. You might find this hard to believe if you were born lucky, but there are people who have no one, no relative who cares, nobody at all.
This is the reason why I beg God to bless me so I can help people like this.
This money this man is asking for is something that some people spend on just one meal. Please help him, you just might be saving a life. Depression and suicide is real. Let God use you please. I don't have a dime with me now, but this is the least I can do. Please don't look away.

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Killing Me Pls Help Me. by pstemma1990: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2023
Thank u brother, u have done more than enough, God bless u, it's one of those things we go through in life.. One day we'll come out of it.. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Act In An Uplifting Way / Bulk Sms Service / Lowest Cost Website For Nigeria Christain Organisations! Click Here Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.