Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari (55426 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Will Buhari Queue Behind Tinubu? / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by frank14011991(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't know why ibos are jealous of akpabio.

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Aquila99: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/after-meeting-with-tinubu-senators-elect-queue-behind-yari/

Nlfpmod

Lol. Any NASS news weh Leadership, punch, vanguard n sun newspapers carry now.. know say na Fake.. na Same pple get am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Aquila99: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Frigga13:
If tomorrow Yari becomes the SP… same Yoruba people claiming supporting their god candidate will be online to brag how the dog of a god is a democrat..

Meanwhile the bastard god will soon return that which he stole while men sleep

Tinubu is a thief .. a Yoruba thief .. supported by only his Yoruba people ..

God bless Nigeria

Nigerians will soon celebrate … na time

Reduce ur wailing and save some strength.. 8 years long oo

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Ofemannnu: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Akpabio is the next Senate President

Forget all this brown envelope inspired articles
For balance and competence,Akpabio has triumphed as the next senate president.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Prolificgiant(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Akpabio's achievements are so visible as a former Governor of Akwa Ibom state. He transformed that state to meet modern standards. What can anyone point to as Yari's achievements as a former Governor of Zamafara? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
terrorism and banditry of zamfara state

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Frank688915: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Frigga13:
God punish the drug thief .. no other tribe Among 450 tribes in Nigeria is celebrating the fool..

But Yoruba people keep writing articles .. upon articles .. upon articles to celebrate a kingpin.. that Nigerians rejected ..hoping repeating propaganda can give legitimacy to an idiotic government

Walahi people listen more to tribunal sitttings than the gibberish from Yoruba media press ..

Make dem Dey decieve themselves.. thinking they’re fooling Nigerians

Having seen the future.. dem wan Dey package Yari as tinubu candinate ..

People must get sense by force
Asgard North2023 wink the cry too much recently

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by kokorokoman: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
slivertongue:
All na game. If the South South doesn't get it blame Tinubu supporters who kept boosting power is for them and far north. With such anti people's statement anything can happen as no one is willing to trust them
wow, such an inteligent observation, now i clearly see that peter ob lose the election because of his supporters.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by clockwisereport: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akpabio hostel in the mud
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by hollywater: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Afonjo don carry their propaganda come as usual.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Devil1Messenger: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
President Tinubu has shown that he is a true democrat and firm believer in the Rule of Law, I respect him so much. Baba get brain 🧠
Chai🤣🤣
How u guys quickly change mouth they baffle me.
This is a pure definition of anywhere belle face.
Yesterday u guys were praising him that he always reward loyalty when they said he endorsed akpabio 😂
Now he is a true democrat 🤣
We are in for a long
Nigeria can never be better again
The younger ones are worst than the old thieves up there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin Na to marry one of President Bola's daughter go remain be that , if he by mistake made it to the throne, which I believe should happen in his dreams ... E be like say Yobe man don give am his talisman.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
President Tinubu has shown that he is a true democrat and firm believer in the Rule of Law, I respect him so much. Baba get brain 🧠

How is he a democrat and firm believer in the rule of law?

What has rule of law got to do with the topic?

3 Likes

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by spencekat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
frank14011991:
I don't know why ibos are jealous of akpabio.
Akpabio married an Igbo woman
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ghiloman28(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
All this media like spreading rubbish news that is against President so it can Trend. Tuesday will come now Yari will not have upto 25 votes.

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by spencekat(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
lexy2014:

How is a democrat and firm believer in the rule of law?

What had rule of law got to do with the topic?
He is a praise singer

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Chai🤣🤣
How u guys quickly change mouth they baffle me.
This is a pure definition of anywhere belle face.
Yesterday u guys were praising him that he always reward loyalty when they said he endorsed akpabio 😂
Now he is a true democrat 🤣
We are in for a long
Nigeria can never be better again
The younger ones are worst than the old thieves up there

Premium ass licking on display. Don't worry, there's much more to come. Just watch out

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
spencekat:
He is a praise singer

I know. That's why I asked him the questions

2 Likes

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by moneyissweet(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Just like when the ex terrorist president pretended as if he is not supporting tinubu.

Tinubu is just fooling the mumu South south, his choice is yari.

That drug Baron will never allow anyone from south south became SP

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by sapele914(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
moneyissweet:
Just like when the ex terrorist president pretended as if he is not supporting tinubu.

Tinubu is just fooling the mumu South south, his choice is yari.

That drug Baron will never allow anyone from south south because SP
Moneyissweet, with this kind mentality you will never see sweet ego to enjoy.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Ballack1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
It will be senseless for Kalu to support Yari
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ahaz: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/after-meeting-with-tinubu-senators-elect-queue-behind-yari/
Very good I love this move...President Muslim, Vice President Muslim, Senate president Muslim, and let the Speaker to be Muslim..haaha very good
Then next, all se4vice Chiefs be Muslims too, NSA Muslim, Police IG Muslim, then just like NTA all our Foreign missions abroad be Muslims too on no account must any Christian smell there, then push for the speedy registration of Nigeria officially in the OIC and become the next new member of the Arab League..Please do all this MAKE WE CHECK SOMETHING.

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Frigga13:
God punish the drug thief .. no other tribe Among 450 tribes in Nigeria is celebrating the fool..

But Yoruba people keep writing articles .. upon articles .. upon articles to celebrate a kingpin.. that Nigerians rejected ..hoping repeating propaganda can give legitimacy to an idiotic government

Walahi people listen more to tribunal sitttings than the gibberish from Yoruba media press ..

Bro, sorry, may God comfort you. I can feel your pains. We are in it together.😂
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by temiflex01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Frigga13:

You'll just die before your time. Yoruba is bigger than your generation and the one to come.. undecided undecided
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by GeneralPula: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
MisterBanny:
I thought Akpabio was TInubu's choice?
He is bro..

He’s the next SP..

All these nah sponsored propaganda..
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by PussyKing(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Your brain is full of loi loi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by obaidan: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ooosjey president Muslim, vice Muslim, senate president Muslim, house of reps speaker muslim cjn muslim...
At this rate they should just appoint an Imam as chaplain of Aso villa chapel. And make an Alhaji CAN president

I know these guys are sharing political positions have an agenda but they can't be so brazen about it, even an elrufai that is the king of that agenda will not be so confident to come out and say Yari over a Christian contender

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.