Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari (55424 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Will Buhari Queue Behind Tinubu? / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ahaz: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
juman:

Speaker muslim.
Chief justice muslim.
The muslims have arrived.
All other religions should mellow.
All ipob have to be converted to muslims.
Please make una no waste time, make una no start with Igbos cos igbos are very stubborn so they will make your mission take more time..nust start from the South west then hold the middle belt then move to our neighbours the south south and then you can now encircle the east but bear it in mind you must have casualties but don't worry go ahead you will succeed then bring all the Fulanis all over the shara settle dem in the South born all the churches all the IFA and Sango shrines am in support of you people so that in our next life we will decend from heaven with sense.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ahaz: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
HAICHCONCEPTZZ:
Executive —- Muslim
Yari Legislative — Muslim
Judiciary—- Muslim

———————————-
Executive—— Muslim
Akpabio Legislative —— Christian
Judiciary —— Muslim

————————————

Akpabio’s evidence of achievements is visible as governor of Akwa Ibom state, Please can anyone show us Yari’s developmental achievements as governor ?

We need Akpabio at least for religious balancing
Oga please leave the Muslims to complete the mission after all religion didn't matter according to you people..Afterall we all saw what El rufai said and preceded nothing happened so leave this Christian bulshit let the Muslims continue to rule us until we wake as sensible people till then, leave this yor so called religion balancing what are you balancing are you solving simultaneous equation here or what?
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Roozzaay(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
I thought the party wants Godswill Akpabio? And it was these same people that were calling for Saraki's head few years ago, even PBAT own was too much then, now that he's in power he wants to be playing safe because a full-blooded fulani man is involved.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by spiralwedge(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Did you vote at the primaries? I only read the first line and knew you don't have understanding of what is going on.

Typical 0bid!0t arguing and justifying n0nsense lol

So, primary elections is an automatic ticket to be president? Lol

And even at the primaries, there was no zoning, there were candidates from all parts of the country both, both APC and PDP!!!! Only your LP unilaterally zoned its presidential slot to your Obi.

You need to read in full my earlier submission to have a reset. Won’t be engaging lazy reader; if you don’t read, you’ll continue to stay ignorant and myopic and shouting Obidience everywhere lol smh

I’m out!
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by thegooddieyoung: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Bro just forget CAN abeg abeg

Tareq1105:

Leave them. If PDP and LP think that voting for Yari is to humiliate Tinubu, it would shock them that Yari will become Tinubu best friend.

However, I would like to believe that christians and CAN are following happenings and game being played by PDP and LP so that when we have Muslims as 1, 2, 3, and 4 citizens nobody should blame Tinubu.

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ComeToJesus: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2023
This is a planted story. The journal made it look so obvious.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:45am On Jun 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
After the total disaster of Saraki anyone would try to influence if they can.

The country loses if the Executive and Legislature are at loggerheads.

Total disaster of Saraki or Lawan??

Between Saraki and the rubber stamping Lawan, who was really better?

Bloody hypocrites!
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:55am On Jun 12, 2023
sunnymaja:
The opposition parties will ream up and people hailing them just because of hatred. When Yari wins, they will be quick to say Muslims have taken the entire structure of the country. Please who will be at fault o

Who do you think is at fault when you voted a Muslim Muslim ticket because of your tribal bigotry?

Let me not see any of you hypocrites come out here to blame anyone!
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:05am On Jun 12, 2023
HomorBj:
So obedients actually want Yari to win SP so as to spite Tinubu and Akpabio for joining APC.Lol,I hope they understand they too in one way or the other,pushed another Muslim into top 4 citizen of thus country.

This mind game won't help you.

You opened the door for the jihadists when you voted an mm ticket.

So, let it be. Let the jihadists take over the country as you tribalists and hypocrites want.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Jossiace: 4:20am On Jun 12, 2023
If that happens, all the five powers in Nigeria will be Muslims. And I think this should not be the case. Even if a Christian is elected the Senate President, yet things aren't balanced. Because initially we voiced against Muslim-Muslim ticket but since performance in office is the first priority, and this inbalance can be overlooked if Christians interests aren't denied and Christians are voted Senate President and Speaker of the House.
In a saner clime, once the President and his Vice are Muslims in a multi-religious and cultural like ours, both the senate President and Speaker should be Christians.

I am only talking of how things should be done to give everyone a sense of belonging.
Not that we are religious bigots or whatever. The Muslim folks won't agree if Christians have to take control of every powers. Especially the northern Nigeria, they will never accept seeing Christians occupying all the top political powers of Nigeria.

President, Vice President, Senate President ( If Yari eventually elected), Speaker House of Representatives and Chief Justice of Federation (CJN).
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by iyke2frankeze: 5:28am On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
President Tinubu has shown that he is a true democrat and firm believer in the Rule of Law, I respect him so much. Baba get brain 🧠
If he insisted on Akpabio, you will still say he is the best for not allowing them make their own choice. What type of human being are you?
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Cromagnon: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2023
MisterBanny:
I thought Akpabio was TInubu's choice?
is it Tinubu that will elect him?
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Cromagnon: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Akpabio's achievements are so visible as a former Governor of Akwa Ibom state. He transformed that state to meet modern standards. What can anyone point to as Yari's achievements as a former Governor of Zamafara? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
mention the achievements. None of his supporters can
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Naijaprosper: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Moslem president.
Moslem VP
Moslem senate President.

How does that sound?

If it sounds good to you, its because you are a Moslem.

I love Moslems. I do get a lot of favours from Moslems. But I'm uncomfortable because of the tendency of Nigerians to dominate.

Domination only creates resistance; which is societal instability.

I wouldn't support us having Christians in these 3 posts in one government as I would feel our Moslem brothers would be uncomfortable.

Leave the senate Presidency for a Christian senator in the name of fairness.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by gabbytabby: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2023
You are so used to tyranny and aggression that the opinion of those in pursuit of peace will usually be opposite to yours.

So live in your world cos mine is alien to your sensibilities.

e
ChybuzzDD:

Total disaster of Saraki or Lawan??

Between Saraki and the rubber stamping Lawan, who was really better?

Bloody hypocrites!
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ChiefS(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Our elections are usually not based on competence and performance. That's the sad reality!!!

Zxcvbnmghtr:
Akpabio's achievements are so visible as a former Governor of Akwa Ibom state. He transformed that state to meet modern standards. What can anyone point to as Yari's achievements as a former Governor of Zamafara? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2023
gabbytabby:
You are so used to tyranny and aggression that the opinion of those in pursuit of peace will usually be opposite to yours.

So live in your world cos mine is alien to your sensibilities.

e

Stop beating about the bush, this guy.

Just tell us how Lawan's tenure was better than Saraki's with regard to Nigeria as a country.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

If he insisted on Akpabio, you will still say he is the best for not allowing them make their own choice. What type of human being are you?

Don't waste your intelligence on those hypocritical creatures.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by lizko(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2023
A man that impose himself as apc flag bearer and also imposed himself on over 200million Nigerians, ur talking about merely 109 people.
richie240:

Yes, but he can't impose him on 107 senators.
Las-las it's still d senators dt will choose their preference.

Baba is playing safe so as not to create unnecessary enemies peradventure akpabio doesn't win.
cool
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by obyno82: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2023
HomorBj:

Quick to embrace abusive words when engaging in criticism, am not one that would go this low with you,lol.
Never!!!

There is no insult here dude. When a comment is dumb you have to tell it no need for ass licking or sugar coating.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by mechanics(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2023
In a situation where all the 3 top political positions are Muslims won't auger well for in our young democracy, Christians will surely not have one to voice their opinions in matters concerning them.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by McStoic(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Tomorrow some people will be talking about how the South East/South South hate APC. Tell me the justification in denying them the Senate presidency. I am Igbo, but I support the Senate Presidency to be given to Akoabio.. Orji Uzor Kalu et al do not deserve it

1 Like

Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ejimatic: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Mindlog:
Yari don yari.😂😂😂😂😂
Lies unlimited! How much was paid to you for this fabricated report? Akpabio for SP. It is the time for the a christian to be SP.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Mindlog: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2023
ejimatic:
Lies unlimited! How much was paid to you for this fabricated report? Akpabio for SP. It is the time for the a christian to be SP.

Am I, the author of the report?🙄
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by badesco(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Akpabio is the party's preferred candidate, so I do not see aby one changing the position. More so, for equity and fair play, Akpabio remains candidate to beat.
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by ejimatic: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Am I, the author of the report?🙄
Am not referring to you oooo.I know you shared us. I am referring to the person who was paid to fabricate the report.
Sorry for the mix up and thank you for sharing it
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Mindlog: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2023
ejimatic:
Am not referring to you oooo.I know you shared us. I am referring to the person who was paid to fabricate the report.
Sorry for the mix up and thank you for sharing it

No problem 👍
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Lorna5: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Akpabio is the next Senate President

Forget all this brown envelope inspired articles
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by duro4chang(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Lie. Akpabio has emerged winner
Re: After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari by Cromagnon: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Naijaprosper:
Moslem president.
Moslem VP
Moslem senate President.

How does that sound?

If it sounds good to you, its because you are a Moslem.

I love Moslems. I do get a lot of favours from Moslems. But I'm uncomfortable because of the tendency of Nigerians to dominate.

Domination only creates resistance; which is societal instability.

I wouldn't support us having Christians in these 3 posts in one government as I would feel our Moslem brothers would be uncomfortable.

Leave the senate Presidency for a Christian senator in the name of fairness.
what have you gained from Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.