Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) (1096 Views)

Mysterious Way Of Dealing With Cobweb Attacks / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by BigCowHornn: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2023
SisterFire:
prepare anase

Better leave here Vivian and take your husband Phillipson02 with you.

Each time i come reading Gods word and see your antichrist foot prints attacking my fellow Christians it pisses me off. Leave lest i pick up your matter. Then you'll know it was my choice to leave you alone in the first place. I'm on vacation and bored by the way.

A word is enough for the wise. That's if you are wise.

cc: Anas09
@PapaNnamdi come and carry what is yours
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by terrezo2002(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2023
SisterFire:
... Hypocrite I know u are jubilating mood for what Jesus can't do doesn't exist ? You are so wicked Anastasia igbara ajo!!! ... Ajo nwanyi!!!
I know that's ur second account
Anas09 will eventually finish you and your fellow antichrists. Your obsessions with her will destroy you. I can see your time is close and you will evaporate soon with your likes leiylau, phillipson02 and all the other cockroaches.
Jobless things seeking attention about.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Each time i come reading Gods word and see your antichrist foot prints attacking my fellow Christians it pisses me off. Leave lest i pick up your matter. Then you'll know it was my choice to leave you alone in the first place. I'm on vacation and bored by the way.

Oh so her name is Vivian? Pls what is her last name? I need to summon the spirit driving her in the 3rd heavens. Pls help me with her last name if you know
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

How many years now have you be abscessed with Anas09?

Oya list all your monikers. Begin with iLuvMamaV which she may recognize from Charles' thread years back.
I knew he was wrong.

He keeps quoting me. Loonies
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by PapaNnamdi: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

Oh so her name is Vivian? Pls what is her last name? I need to summon the spirit driving her in the 3rd heavens. Pls help me with her last name if you know

SMH😅
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by PapaNnamdi: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Keep calm bro,

She is trying to help you all, you just don't know it yet
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

SMH😅
Watch it, your head may just fall off your shoulders.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by cezarman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Phillipson02:
the spirit of god leads us in knowing things others don't , that someone goes to church dosent mean he she is a child of god. Sinners always fall prey to evil like this .

Guess all the apostles and men of God who died cruel deaths in the bible were all sinners abi?

Do you know how you'll die? Will it be okay to call you a sinner when you eventually die?

I was born in a religious family but I find it hard to believe how low people can be like this shocked

Why leaving your brain to waste like this brotherman? Why
I jus weak jare embarassed
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by PapaNnamdi: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

Watch it, your may just fall off your shoulders.

Ok bye
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by cezarman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Phillipson02:
Sinners suffer worst if they don't repent ,have you seen this news to see how great our lord Jesus is? His greatness and love for non sinners and believers is beyond imagination

What about little kids who die in accidents... How many sins those ones don commit niqqa?

I feel like crying for real angry
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

SMH😅
Your gang has been dragging my moniker for years now, I ignore you guys. But, cowards think that silence is weakness. You don't know that silence is actually a very potent weapon.

Your Vivian knows my name and has been calling me in every post she makes. If she was as powerful a witch as she claims, I shd ve been dead by now. I am really expecting to even see a semblance of anything remotely suggesting that it's her.

If you talk about me and I don't respond to you doesn't mean your mouth is bigger than mine.

One step at a time, now I know her first name, with time I will know her last name. And, my dragging won't be here like she is doing, but in the spirit realm. Shey we are spirit people? If her demons are more powerful, I expect to die, but if The Jesus Christ is the Lord over all creatures, she shall be expelled back to hell where she came from, and will be banished there until judgement day.

Sisterfire, I am couching, i am waiting for all your names. You know how powerful names are in the spirit realm right? I know you know. Afterall you have lived for 500years.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

Your gang has been dragging my moniker for years now, I ignore you guys. But, cowards think that silence is weakness. You don't know that silence is actually a very potent weapon.

Your Vivian knows my name and has been calling me in every post she makes. If she was as powerful a witch as she claims, I shd ve been dead by now. I am really expecting to even see a semblance of anything remotely suggesting that it's her.

If you talk about me and I don't respond to you doesn't mean your mouth is bigger than mine.

One step at a time, now I know her first name, with time I will know her last name. And, my dragging won't be here like she is doing, but in the spirit realm. Shey we are spirit people? If her demons are more powerful, I expect to die, but if The Jesus Christ is the Lord over all creatures, she shall be expelled back to hell where she came from, and will be banished there until judgement day.

Sisterfire, I am couching, i am waiting for all your names. You know how powerful names are in the spirit realm right? I know you know. Afterall you have lived for 500years.
... my full names are Mrs Vivian ndidiamakamma E. Osamede( Nee ikedinobu ) thats my official name ,I won't ask of urs... because I know you .
You already know I have accepted ur delusional challenge( which you called spiritual challenge) , I will visit you severally before I depart this earth and remember I told u I won't harm you oh yes cheesy ...I just want to show you what I am( half mighty serpent half human ) , that I gat the real spirituality Anas, you did nothing to me y will I harm you ? Yes I shall deal with people but definitely not you .

I dare you to engage me on a whatever battle if u see me in... cheesy
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

... Anas y will I kill u when death is a gift cool, I have tried dying but death has denied me his wonderful gift by making earth more sweeter( Even if it's a paradise I have to leave ) Just for me to teach humans millions of things I know which they were able to harness just 100 out of 1milli ... Go and tell my father Yahweh aka Satan to talk to death ....Ah ah ah they were sworn enemies so just sit ur ass and relax when I shall visit you every night and I shall want u to write about my encounter with u here . Remember I won't harm you and I double dare you to do feeeem when u see me hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
SisterFire:
... Anas y will I kill u when death is a gift cool, I have tried dying but death has denied me his wonderful gift by making earth more sweeter( Even if it's a paradise I have to leave ) Just for me to teach humans millions of things I know which they were able to harness just 100 out of 1milli ... Go and tell my father Yahweh aka Satan to talk to death ....Ah ah ah they were sworn enemies so just sit ur ass and relax when I shall visit you every night and I shall want u to write about my encounter with u here . Remember I won't harm you and I double dare you to do feeeem when u see me hahahahaha cheesy
Vivian, You were not taught punctuation in your village Primary school?
Lol. See your ellipsis (...), It's obvious you don't don't what ellipsis is, how, where and when it she be used in a sentence.
It's your age mate that's a house Rep. In your state, yet you are here fo.oling around.

Vivian, like I said, I will wait untill I get your full name. You want to die, I shall help you
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

Lol. See your ellipsis (...), It's obvious you don't don't what ellipsis is , how, where and when it she be used in a sentence.
It's your age mate that's a house Rep. In your state, yet you are here fo.oling around.

Vivian, like I said, I will wait untill I get your full name. You want to die, I shall help you
...English slave that can't speak simple English Biko what is " don't don't what ellipsis is ? You for talk say man dey finger you (and you dey type) " pls brother Mike don't don't I'm on my monthly period " Illiterate small prayer warrior 🤣 "

English Boko Haram pls I don't wanna vomit 🤮🤮🤮
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

Lol. See your ellipsis (...), It's obvious you don't don't what ellipsis is, how, where and when it she be used in a sentence.

... Madam holy ghost fire ! Madam English slave !! Sister Eliza the village English teacher!! Biko which one be " when it she be used" Are you a she goat iti mpataka !!
Fuuuuuam !🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@ Anas your illiteracy & Ignorance disgusts me ! Same way ur Jesus Christ and holy spirit are so dumb that they feel erection when poor blind humans like u hail them .
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

...One more thing : call my name with respect because I am bigger than ur Yahweh , holyspirit and Jesus put together . It's only a cursed foolish god that eats wretched praises of market women , beggars, English language slaves 🤮🤣, kabu kabu drivers( your clients at night ), Ashawo with bible claiming Born again ie A na s 0 9 and female body/mouth odour prayer warriors. .

If you don't call me with respect I shall haunt ur dream with wart snakes.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by SisterFire(f): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anas09:

...FYI I don't play earthly maggots politics of shame and dishonesty I rather be house of representatives in the land of dogs than maggots called humans .
If I want to be a senator I would av meet my clients who are deep into occult . Dr Mrs Oby knew me years back as a gem on earth .
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2023
SisterFire:

my full names are Mrs Vivian ndidiamakamma E. Osamede( Nee ikedinobu ) thats my official name ,I won't ask of urs
Your names are (sic)? Did you attend night school? Madam, go back to school and stop disgracing 500 years old yourself in public.

And, thank you for your name Vivian Ndidiamakamma Osamede ikedinobu We shall meet in the supernatural.

SisterFire:

because I know you.
You wish. All you do is make incoherent and intelligible noise.

SisterFire:

You already know I have accepted ur delusional challenge( which you called spiritual challenge) ,
Good, make sure to come with all your demons, so that once and for all you will know whose authority is superior; Satan of Jesus Christ.

SisterFire:

I will visit you severally before I depart this earth and remember I told u I won't harm you oh yes.
Hahahahahaha, rabble rouser. Noise maker. Resounding gong. As if you can even enter my circumference, not to talk of touching me. Even your master Satan has not succeeded in harming me, na you, twerp. Pls bring it on slot. If thunder no fire you back into outer darkness this night. Try it. Come this night o. Don't be a coward. It's midnight, come am waiting.

SisterFire:

I just want to show you what I am( half mighty serpent half human ) , that I gat the real spirituality Anas, you did nothing to me y will I harm you ? Yes I shall deal with people but definitely not you .
You may need to be reminded what happened to you when Lord Jesus met your master in hell. Should I juggle your memory?
For your information I have encountered the serpent that was in the garden of Eden. It spoke from the mouth of a 10yrs old girl. You know what I did to it? I threw it back to the fire where it belongs.

You keep talking about harming me, if you have the power to, I wouldn't be typing this today. Have you forgotten your threats against me some years ago, and how you have been dragging my Moniker in all your slobbering posts? I decided to ignore your idiocy, not because am scared of you. You are little fish.

Na your age mate be big woman in government for your State so, what have you achieved other than, stu.pidity?

Any mpama.

It's 12 midnight o, I dey wait for you. Shey you want go to hell, dey come.
SisterFire:

I dare you to engage me on a whatever battle if u see me in... cheesy
stop making noise and come already.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2023
SisterFire:
...FYI I don't play earthly maggots politics of shame and dishonesty I rather be house of representatives in the land of dogs than maggots called humans .
If I want to be a senator I would av meet my clients who are deep into occult . Dr Mrs Oby knew me years back as a gem on earth .
Noise. See some body who eats escrater for a living talking about being a senator. Only in your delusional mind
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:09am On Jun 14, 2023
SisterFire:
...One more thing : call my name with respect because I am bigger than ur Yahweh , holyspirit and Jesus put together . It's only a cursed foolish god that eats wretched praises of market women , beggars, English language slaves 🤮🤣, kabu kabu drivers( your clients at night ), Ashawo with bible claiming Born again ie A na s 0 9 and female body/mouth odour prayer warriors. .

If you don't call me with respect I shall haunt ur dream with wart snakes.
Vivian Anumpama Ndidiamakamma ikediubo Osemede. The woe of hell.
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Anas09: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2023
SisterFire:
... Madam holy ghost fire ! Madam English slave !! Sister Eliza the village English teacher!! Biko which one be " when it she be used" Are you a she goat iti mpataka !!
Fuuuuuam !🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@ Anas your illiteracy & Ignorance disgusts me ! Same way ur Jesus Christ and holy spirit are so dumb that they feel erection when poor blind humans like u hail them .
I dey wait for you Anu Mpama
Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by BigCowHornn: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

Keep calm bro,

She is trying to help you all, you just don't know it yet

grin grin grin grin

Yeah, you just remind me of the classical sacammer line. It's all for your own good and not theirs ..... I'm just trying to help you.
I have known that woman longer than you. If there is anything i regret it's defending her and her scam and lies on this forum for years. If i may ask how has she helped you? How has she changed your life? I mean it's been a while now so evidence must abound.

How you manage to see salvation in the arms of a retired prostitute i have no idea but that my good firend is your business.

As for relaxing, i am perfectly relaxed. In fact i am in a state of wonder. grin
You see i have always wanted to marry a woman with big hips. I mistakenly impregnated a young girl with almost no hips then wanted to japa only for my aunt to force me to marry her.

grin The girl recently put to bed and omo come see curves everywhere shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My woman is big and beautiful and i'm loving it.

I greet you, my brother.
May your eyes clear in Jesus name.

Amen!

Anas09:

I knew he was wrong.

He keeps quoting me. Loonies

Well attacking you is now his job since you are fighting his sugar mummy who he finally married along with her 4 kids from different fathers and then gave her 5th to seal the marriage.
Any dog must do what the missteers or master want if he wants to eat and you won't find a more obedient dog anywhere than one lifted out of poverty and hunger.

Anas09:

Her problem has less to do with evil spirits than boredom, advanced age, confusion, and a terrible life in her formative years.
Once you become aware of the details of her life and check the odd hours she logs onto Nairaland at night even after spending the whole day here yu'll be tempted to add loneliness to that list and then you realize this is a woman troubled by life itself.

Her type does satan's work on autopilot. Her sexual immoralities alone attract followers in droves.

She feeds on that attention. She wants your attention... wants to be worshipped and loved.. She lives for it and can't do without it for long.
Know that and know peace.

The sisterfire moniker is not her only moniker and she is notorious for borrowing the monikers of some of her female followers to back her nonsense up.
That Leiylau moniker operated by a Lady of Igbo and Chinese decent (her latest convert to lesbianism) is her new favorite alternate. When you see the moniker speaking English very fluently you know it is our fake goddess using it and not her Chineses lesbian lover and loyal decuple.

Re: Miracle: Our Lord Jesus Christ Works In A Mysterious Way( Photo ) by Benfaco: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friday The 13,why The Fear? / Why We Believe: Test Of Faith / The Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.