Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? (1947 Views)

Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
I can confirm that nairaland tracks some people, especially if you're a person of interest. They know your I.P, phone type and location. Doesn't matter if you use several monikers, they will still know its you.

In addition to this, nairaland moderators can also edit your comments at will. These things are known to most popular nairalanders who have spent time here though the mods don't want users to know because it is simply a privacy violation and a terrible security risk if you get to find out that a mod can write whatever they like inside your personal comment. It's unheard of anywhere on the cyberspace, except nairaland.

That's because you are using the same password for all the alternate accounts

I won't explain sha
Re: Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
sunday478:
This is cIoudflare "CDN" it is used in securing website against Bots. It also helps deliver web pages faster for different locations.

You have time to be expIaining to the mugu
Re: Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? by RingRoadMafia: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

That's because you are using the same password for all the alternate accounts

I won't explain sha

I'd appreciate it if you can offer a little explanation
Re: Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? by finallybusy: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
OP is right to many extents. Try to toast a girl the moderators like. The person in authority will change your password in a bid to kill your Nairaland existence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Intervention In Niger Republic Will Amounts To Digging Africa's Grave / Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land / Peter Obi Donated A Luxurious Bus To Rangers International Ex Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.