Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 (1226 Views)

Seun Osewa Why Are You Spying On Nairalanders? / My Experience: My Best Friend Is A Yoruba Man, Stop Tribalism. / 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by LarryBee1k: 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm done with tribalism and seek forgiveness from Nairalanders - 2021

I'm a kind of jovial guy, humorous and I love cracking jokes, how I turn to be a tribalist on Nairaland is a misery to me.

"You know when you come online to read news and you see someone moniker attacking your tribe and the mod didn't do anything, the next day you see the same person again but this time with more deep cut words, it will make you open account to revenge."

I could have been more matured then but I was a teenager. I couldn't help but retaliate.

Now going through my post, I was shocked at the kind of comment I saw, I guess that was little and ignorant me.

I'm very sorry my friends, critics and lovers here that I must have offended with my post, bigotry and tribalism on this platform. I hope you can forgive me.

To let yall know how serious I'm, I've spent couple of days to review every one of my posts from day 1 to the last day and remove what I think is bad.

I've moved on to Education Career Business section of Nairaland.

I want others to learn and stop tribalism too, let us love one another

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nairaland was very peaceful and mature until people from the other side who are now in idp camps infiltrated it.

7 Likes

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin
REACTIONS FROM THE 3 MAJOR Wahala TRIBE !
The so called. WAZOBIA grin

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Sammy07: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Nairaland was very peaceful and mature until people from the other side who are now in idp camps infiltrated it.

Tho their women ain't receiving big gbola from the Fulani herdsman currently

And Fulani gbola dey big so cheesy

ngwa ngwa biko, a ga m emezu

4 Likes

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by providencia(m): 12:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Op ended it by saying lets love another. I agree so long as fulanis isn't part of it. No love for fulanis. If you are a fulani reading this, from the bottom of my heart i say fvck you very much
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by JaneYave(f): 2:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Tribalism is actually of the mind, not even resident on Nairaland. It's a worthy change!

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by budaatum: 2:59am On Apr 06, 2021
More importantly, I am going to learn from your experience of going back to read what you wrote and reflect.

And I am going to take this opportunity to thank those who go drag up old posts of mine by likes and shares and mentions for making me have to go back and read what I wrote so I must reflect too. For nothing makes one consider the future more than a reflection of the past.

Thank you Seun for providing this amazing reflection opportunity. Greater things will we all do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13217111_notable01215_jpegd6a92a721aa0f5d263c1da823761d0be

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Penguin2: 3:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

And their chief tribalist is frolicking with the north in hope for power that should naturally come to the East in 2023.

Now are talking trash about southern unity that they didn't care about in 2015. It's now they want the entire south to unite behind their frog-eyed drug lord.

Southern unity gbakwa oku!

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:41am On Apr 06, 2021
AS LONG AS SIMPLYLEO, NGENEUKWENU, THATFAIRGUY AND MONOGAMY ARE CONCERNED THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE PART 3

AND I'M READY FOR THEM

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Monogamy: 5:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Struggle continues
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by ScamHunter: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2021
LarryBee1k:

I'm a kind of jovial guy, humorous and I love cracking jokes, how I turn to be a tribalist on Nairaland is a misery to me.

"You know when you come online to read news and you see someone moniker attacking your tribe and the mod didn't do anything, the next day you see the same person again but this time with more deep cut words, it will make you open account to revenge."

I could have been more matured then but I was a teenager. I couldn't help but retaliate.

Now going through my post, I was shocked at the kind of comment I saw, I guess that was little and ignorant me.

I'm very sorry my friends, critics and lovers here that I must have offended with my post, bigotry and tribalism on this platform. I hope you can forgive me.

To let yall know how serious I'm, I've spent couple of days to review every one of my posts from day 1 to the last day and remove what I think is bad.

Thanks
The moderators here are pathetic. They enjoy the mudslinging. Anyway, like anything Nigeria, you don't expect a forum named Nairaland to be stellar. It must be mediocre like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by lilvicky68(m): 6:06am On Apr 06, 2021
I'm not even Igbo yoruba or hausa..wetin concern me with tribalism..

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Monogamy: 6:14am On Apr 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
AS LONG AS SIMPLYLEO, NGENEUKWENU, THATFAIRGUY AND MONOGAMY ARE CONCERNED THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE PART 3

AND I'M READY FOR THEM

Is it true that those listed above really dey torment Pdp and Igbos miscreants on NL?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by CaptainAyub: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Exactly.
Call out Buhari today for any of his many inadequacies, it is one of those cat-scratched face that will reply you and with an abuse.
If they try that and it is not working,they will lapse to tribal slurs.
That's why I'm happy that Buhari's incompetence has burst on everybody's face cos I remember when the mantra was "Igbos play politics of hate" bla bla

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Zendinho(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2021
Nigerianhood has expired.....

We total restructuring.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by KingOKON: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2021
LarryBee1k:

Thanks

Good of you, but until MohaMADu Buhari changes we de here....
That frog wey de wear glass never chi chum zing
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Tranquillity360: 6:54am On Apr 06, 2021
Na waste people bring tribalism on nairaland just like the rat poison man brought tribalism in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by KingOKON: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Frontail:
grin
REACTIONS FROM THE 3 MAJOR Wahala TRIBE !
The so called. WAZOBIA grin

The three most useless tribe in Africa, see the level they have taken us to.

WA - Ametokun, OPC
ZO - Boko Haram, Bandits, MIYATHI
BIA - IPOB
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

WA - Ametokun, OPC
BIA - IPOB
. grin grin grin
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by limeta(f): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2021
I like it like this
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Sammy07: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

WA - Ametokun, OPC
BIA - IPOB

They're also the only tribe uplifting Nigeria images everywhere.
Receiving awards
Making impacts

What happened to the remaining 360 tribes?
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Is it true that those listed above really dey torment Pdp and Igbos miscreants on NL?
Nope, you guys are just bunch of retards

1 Like

Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Monogamy: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Nope, you guys are just bunch of retards

Heh heh, they are retards yet you guys can't make a single comment without mentioning them.

That's wonderful
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by naija4life247: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2021
I will never be at peace with blood-sucking Fulani herdsmen. NEVER EVER.
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Collyweed: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Without tribalism, most threads will not exceed one page. That is clearly bad for business.

Tribalism is profitable!
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by naija4life247: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Your people are still in IDP?
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by KingOKON: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Sammy07:

They're also the only tribe uplifting Nigeria images everywhere.
Receiving awards
Making impacts

What happened to the remaining 360 tribes?

Impacts like poverty capital of the world
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by Sammy07: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2021
KingOKON:

Impacts like poverty capital of the world

What's in the impact of the remaining 350 tribes?
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by KingOKON: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Sammy07:

What's in the impact of the remaining 350 tribes?

They provide the wealth which the WAZOBIANs despite the population still remain in poverty
Re: Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 by meobizy(f): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
The only form of protest members here can perform is to cease tribalism of any sort. If it happens then the owner of this forum will resign to engage in a 40K/month job. You clowns are too myopic to see the truth in front of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South West Should Expect Igbo Immigrants When ESN Starts War In Igboland / Southern Govs Acting Like Separatists- Sen Abdullahi Adamu / UK Warns : 2023 May Not Be Feasible With Rising Conflicts, Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.