Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets (23650 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by BloomingDale(f): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
starman1:
nice one sweetie!

How is your day going?

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by saysoo: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
starman1:

Wow

Wower

Wowest
are you aware that Nigeria is a member of OPEC and has a production ceiling of 2mbd?
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by EasternPrince: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
johnjose68:

I remember how obi used to use all media propaganda machine to further his emi Lokan interest... looking for his mandate cheesy cheesy
He was going to all media houses, arise, ShopRite, Amala Mall... everywhere he believes his tiny voice will be captured to broadcast to his dummys.

Even where dem no invite am, I'm go carry himself go there...dunamis, airport (pretending to be boarding airplane with the masses using second class ticket grin). At times using flood victims to catch cruise... pretending to care for them...

He remain small make he go campaign for mortuary grin

The guy like media propaganda 😂😂😂😂

They even said he is always the first to mark attendance at the court everyday..granting interview up and down...such a du.nce cheesy

Dey play.

On ASIWAJU's mandate I stand ♾️

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by swaggerjack: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
I have been having this same thought for sometime now.

In order to make Tinubu looks like the saviour, his media personnel have been creating lots of propaganda, and even attributing bills signed into law by the immediate past administration to Tinubu, such as the Electricity bill, Subsidy removal, Crypto legalisation and even border opening, which has already started in phases by the past administration.

Allow the man do his thing pending the electoral suit. But trying to white wash him as a genius through propaganda can only last too long, and everything will be once again expose, which will open the so called saviour to more ridiculed.

It is becoming irritating.

Same propaganda and whitewash they did for the useless,occultic and corrupt Buhari. Tagging him new sheriff in town, body language and man that will make yam eaters vomit their yam .
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by swaggerjack: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
They will sell it to their fellow criminals, they will use some people to cover the real owners. Almost everything we owned as a country have been sold to their fellow criminals.
Lagos template
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by swaggerjack: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2023
BigIyanga:
Sell country’s assets to biz cronies as usual lol. Oando and co lining up to buy everi everi
You know every.
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by ChonchaLib: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2023
CallofDuty:

Guy...u just de yarn dust!

Explain the dust aspect of what I said.
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by CallofDuty(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
ChonchaLib:

No need bro..Respectfully..my only advice is that you should be very sure of whatever you post..Eg NUIMS ( then NAPIMS) were not merged in any form either Pre or post PIA era..I could go on & on...but make I alight here..
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by CallofDuty(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
ChonchaLib:

secondly you mentioned hitting quota of 4MBopd in 2010 or even in 2023.. what ever year..are you aware there is the OPEC that regulates oil production by giving member countries quota? Do you think the international Oil market is a free market?? Do you think it's only Nigeria that produces oil? If Saudi Aramco opens their wells to the world..you think you can sell?
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by ChonchaLib: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
CallofDuty:
secondly you mentioned hitting quota of 4MBopd in 2010 or even in 2023.. what ever year..are you aware there is the OPEC that regulates oil production by giving member countries quota? Do you think the international Oil market is a free market?? Do you think it's only Nigeria that produces oil? If Saudi Aramco opens their wells to the world..you think you can sell?

The cartel does not prohibit capacity investments.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-policy-analysis-idUSKCN0I229320141014

You can have the capacity to sell 10 mm bopd and cut to 2 mm bopd like Saudi did in the 80s. And to a lesser extent in the period from 2020 till now..

That's why Nigeria had hopes of 4 mm bopd by 2010. Obj used to meet with shell and other execs back in the day (Omiyi, Imomoh, Van de Berg) on this aim.

I just did a random search and saw this:

https://www.reuters.com/article/africa-oil-nigeria-idUSL816894220081008

Literally didn't make it up.

Now regarding the alphabet soup. I didn't say nnpc and napims were side by side. As napims was the upstream jv arm of the company. My error is in conflating napims with nuprc instead of with nnpc uims. So duly noted. Thanks 👍

Yes, Nuprc is the upstream successor of dpr. I missed that. Perhaps, the source of your concern ?

End of the day if you read logically u will still get the point of unmet cash calls and the resulting poor investment profile of the different projects from its largest stakeholder. Hence, the President's directive for the divestment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye / It Is Wrong To Lump Middle Belt With The North ―ASOMBEN Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.