Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets (23646 Views)

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by NOC1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
He is literally saying that they will move from Ltd to Plc, selling shares to the general public who want to invest, that is NNPC Might only retain little percentage in the company.

To stop cashcalling by JV operators means that all Joint venture companies (JV) will stop coming to NNPC at the begining of every to collect money for the run of their business.
The sharing percentage of most JV operators are NNPC brings 60% while The other party brings 40% i know some contracts are 55% :45%. So FG want NNPC to stop bringing this 60 or 55 percent.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by mrvitalis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
For 11 years, a country with a functional Navy lost over 46 billion dollars to crude oil theft. And no chief of naval staff has ever been called to answer, no suspect has ever been apprehended. Exactly how Tinubu plans to stop this, I do not know. But if it is the only thing he achieves together with stable electricity, then he is a god send.
Like Peter Obi said no ordinary Nigerian can steal crude ...it's a complex collaboration between Nigerian officials ,oil companies ,Nigeria security agencies n international bodies

7 Likes

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by sylve11: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
obyno82:

Bros just be quiet abeg. This was the same thing Atiku said and you goons crucified him.

Obi, relax, this man will do well. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Toosure70:
Why can't we leave presidency for this particular tribe to move this country forward , they are too much

Tribe doesn't make anyone outstanding. This is the foundation of tribalism.

I am Yoruba. I'm just speaking facts.

10 Likes

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Constanttruth(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
God will bless this man, He will help him to turn tide around for this country. His health shall not fail him. Haters shall not derail him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by obyno82: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
sylve11:

Obi, relax, this man will do well. cool

Oga for 3 months Buhari did more than this so make you chill abeg
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Hessem: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
PBAT( PUSSY BAT)
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Nyceguy92: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
This post is couched in plenty of technical terms and word play.

I bet most people who tried to scan or read it did not understand it.

The federal government must plug corruption loopholes, account for monies generated, and reduce size of government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by CodeTemplar: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
$10.70 billion lost annually to PMS subsidy and inefficiencies associated with the purchase, distribution, and sale of PMS.”
I read this part and just realized it is what affects the masses more that constitute loss. All other losses are permissible corruption.

1 Like

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by sylve11: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
obyno82:

Okay. cool
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Sell downs should not be a first priority without cleansing the industry.
Raise 17.4 bn to do what? If 17.4 bn is raised without purpose or plan, it will all be stolen again through another means .

That's the whole idea
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Constanttruth:
God will bless this man, He will help him to turn tide around for this country. His health shall not fail him. Haters shall not derail him.

Pls let me understand you. If you saying God "will help Tinubu to turn tide around for this country", what is he turning around the tide of the country for? What was the state of Nigerias tide previously? Are you saying buhari destroyed the country?

If you saying God will help Tinubu, how that how u pray to God to help your tailor sew your clothes?

1 Like

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
NOC1:
He is literally saying that they will move from Ltd to Plc, selling shares to the general public who want to invest, that is NNPC Might only retain little percentage in the company.

To stop cashcalling by JV operators means that all Joint venture companies (JV) will stop coming to NNPC at the begining of every to collect money for the run of their business.
The sharing percentage of most JV operators are NNPC brings 60% while The other party brings 40% i know some contracts are 55% :45%. So FG want NNPC to stop bringing this 60 or 55 percent.

Sell shares to which "general public"?

1 Like

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by NOC1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Sell shares to which "general public"?

Generall public means intrested companies, like you buying shares in Saudi Aramco

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Shigishege2:
them swear for wna to always cry and complain about everything? I'm sure you can't even interpret what the article is all about. Yet you are complaining about what you don't understand
Next time they have to get the right human resources (avoid yeye personnel) to bring the machine back to productivity/profitability from the dead.

Otherwise dem go run down the place again.
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by thegooddieyoung: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Buhari talk pass like this, this format don expire nah

princejohnard:
I bet you didn't comprehend what the repost is all about. From the repost, the committee recommended the so called housing cleansing first; removing bottleneck of government bureaucratic roles like playing the role of a player and referee in the same game.

The committee report estimated about $3-5 billions would be realized in 18 months if the recommendations in the report are IMPLEMENTED!

Let's be positive about the progress of our country. When the country prospers, corruption will be reduced to the barest minimum

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
NOC1:

Generall public means intrested companies, like you buying shares in Saudi Aramco

How are "interested companies" like me?
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
princejohnard:
I bet you didn't comprehend what the repost is all about. From the repost, the committee recommended the so called housing cleansing first; removing bottleneck of government bureaucratic roles like playing the role of a player and referee in the same game.

The committee report estimated about $3-5 billions would be realized in 18 months if the recommendations in the report are IMPLEMENTED!

Let's be positive about the progress of our country. When the country prospers, corruption will be reduced to the barest minimum

How does his not being positive prevent those in government from doing their jobs?

If $3-5billion is realised, how does affect anybody?
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
NOC1:

Companies are entities, commercial businesses. How is an individual now commercial businesses?
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Web2020: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
The Yoruba are just creating Articles to post in Nairaland. The same people who wrote the articles will also be the ones to praise it. All to show the world that Tinubu is working. That is how they wrote that Tinubu sacked NNPC GMD. At the same time, it was a lie from the pit of hell. His people will create the problem Tinubu would have.

Mark my words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Greatken007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
It is not about tribe, the man Tinubu is loaded and came prepared, he has associates from every tribes and religion...You may not be great if you want to associate with only your tribal men...
Toosure70:
Why can't we leave presidency for this particular tribe to move this country forward , they are too much

7 Likes

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Whats pdat
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Web2020: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
All talk, no actions. When they enter power, the first staff they will have are media aids. A sign that they are ready for propaganda. Deceive not dey tire una.
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Nahunger(m): 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
BloomingDale:
I don’t understand half of the write up but it sounds very intelligent. 😀😀

Wahala 🤣😂😂😅
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by professorPABX: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
grandstar:

Tribe doesn't make anyone outstanding. This is the foundation of tribalism.

I am Yoruba. I'm just speaking facts.

You are not speaking facts. About 70% of those young boys speaking Yoruba at the computer village are not yorubas. About 60% of people speaking Yoruba at Surulere are not yorubas. On social media, it is even higher.

Obasanjo came with intellect and military background. Tinubu is coming with greater intellect and high level of private sector exposure. Again, Divine Powers sent him to accomplish some things for Nigeria, West Africa and Africa. That is why there are so many oppositions and adversaries.

Obasanjo would have done many things, but the time was so short because he started from scratch, from nothing. That was why he needed third term to perfect the privatization of NNPC and support Dangote Consortium by selling those NNPC Refineries to them. He needed time to support IPP projects to delivery. After his exit, everything crumbled.

Late MKO Abiola would have transformed Nigeria and Africa, but he was not allowed. We pray the divine forces continually fight for Tinubu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by NOwazobia: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
princejohnard:

It is rather when corruption is reduce to the barest minimum, the country prosper.

No country can survive irrespective of wealth with the kind of corruption going on in Nigeria.
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Ebubu2: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
BloomingDale:
I don’t understand half of the write up but it sounds very intelligent. 😀😀
😂😂😂
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by johnjose68: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Sell downs should not be a first priority without cleansing the industry.
Raise 17.4 bn to do what? If 17.4 bn is raised without purpose or plan, it will all be stolen again through another means .

Chochocho...just to talk. Dem swear for una shocked

Did you read the report at all
Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Web2020: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
I call on all Nigerians not to fall for all these propaganda machines deployed by Tinubus

Outside the sack of Emefiele, tell me any other action Tinubu has taken, if not propaganda. Is the exchange rate not still segregated? Having an official rate and parallel rate.

He should use the few months he has there well and stop all this deception. He is not doing campaigns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by Barims(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Web2020:
The Yoruba are just creating Articles to post in Nairaland. The same people who wrote the articles will also be the ones to praise it. All to show the world that Tinubu is working. That is how they wrote that Tinubu sacked NNPC GMD. At the same time, it was a lie from the pit of hell. His people will create the problem Tinubu would have.

Mark my words.

Now you can get a noose

2 Likes

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by bayelsaowei(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
If Tinubu can Achieve this I will like him...dislodge that NNPCL and sell those assets to profit minded private enterprises...so that serious humans can the business...which means throwing out the window the northern Nigerian petroleum corporation syndrome...

Let the government only regulate the oil industry...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets by danilmo: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
obyno82:

Pls can u back this up with evidence how PMB did something that looks like this.. let's learn .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Impeaches Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.