Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) (38747 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
I love dogs
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Drone95(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
So cute smiley. Dogs are lovely animals.

We have two dogs in our house (smart and tessy) German Shepherd breed. We didn’t do naming ceremony for them but when they eventually die, we would definitely do their funerals.

Honestly, they deserve it because they served us well

Below is smart, it’s very easy to carry smart for a walk, but very hard to carry tessy for a walk, she won’t walk until you drag her like a goat.
gben ghen ,so na this dog dey run stuff for u in the other room grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by ernesco0816517(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akinowon123:
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the animal in quote. This Dog eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.
Such a pity

All this ur grammar na on top dog(celebrant) head ,or we the comment readers
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Barims(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

We have two dogs in our house (smart and tessy) German Shepherd breed. We didn’t do naming ceremony for them but when they eventually die, we would definitely do their funerals.

Below is smart, it’s very easy to carry smart for a walk, but very hard to carry tessy for a walk, she won’t walk until you drag her like a goat.

Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
He should make the dog his child
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by charles614: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Its good than to throw birthday party for a useless girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Checkwell: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akinowon123:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the animal in quote. This Dog eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis.
Such a pity

You are not making any sense, though. Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by fortune1968: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rituals assuming a new dimension.
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by lascos912(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

is like you and the man are high on colos
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Menclothing: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hope your family no Dey hungry for you to be celebrating Dog
Give to needy if you have excess

Sneakers loafers premium standard at low prices
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by rahmontech(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why are feminist women always the skinny ones with dry chest/bweest?? I’ve observed that over the years.

Na just question
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Below is smart, it’s very easy to take smart for a walk, but hard to take tessy for a walk, she won’t walk until you drag her like a goat.

Why you come Dey cover your face na? You for kuku no post any pics sef,which one be this curvy without face?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Barims(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
MrFly:
average Nigerian mentality, u buy big car with ur money they say its a waste, u build a mansion they say its a waste cos u'll sleep in only 1 room, u spend on drinks they call u a drunkard, u womanise they call u idiot, u spend on ur parents they say they are controlling u, u spend on ur wife, they call u woman wrapper, u pamper ur kids they say u are spoiling them. this one that has spent on his dog with his hard earned money will not help his fellow human. chai! we got independence in 1960 yet some still depend on others for survival. entitlement mentality

What an idiotic write-up angry
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Tremple8v: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
U ain't the first bro cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Btruth: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Werey 🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Below is smart, it’s very easy to take smart for a walk, but hard to take tessy for a walk, she won’t walk until you drag her like a goat.

Your ASSassins Looks nice
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Tessy just be like you naa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by etrange: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lol... some people are abusing him cause hoe he chose to have fun with his own money? When y'all realize that happiness is all that matters provided no second party is getting hurt?
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by hardon1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't blame him. I blame those who attended. Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by matm: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
charles614:
Its good than to throw birthday party for a useless girlfriend

Hmmmmm!!!!!!.?
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
His Dog, his business!
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
The name of the aja is definitely one coneheaded structure grin
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Some people have so much time on their hands, should have made it #1,000 per liter of fuel so as to keep them busy with something useful
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Bmaster(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

if you are so proud of yourself and what you have been representing here on nairaland,why hide your face....i supposed in shame ?
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by backtovillage: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

You no dey eat ni.
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Immanuel3(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akinowon123:

Such a pity
just dey play

Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Icrave4u: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Its better i spend on my dog than girls who would turn you to ATM just few weeks after you meet
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by marlow1962(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sunofgod:
Madness.....the dogs mama Don name am.
It is better I do birthday bash/party for my dog, than to do it for any other person that is not of my blood.
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Bmaster(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akinowon123:

Such a pity
una don dey carry Facebook madness dey enter this forum small small undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by MrFly(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Barims:

What an idiotic write-up angry
how many people have u assisted? lazy youth, wait 4 others to continue helping u, hunger go wire u
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by batistutajulio: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Confirm4real:
Stupidity in the highest order

Are you okay?
Re: Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) by Swissli(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Money Dey Sweet Una To Dey Waste For This Economy Ni? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.