Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra (64224 Views)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by blamingthedevil: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2023
Police from Anambra State command are looking for a middle aged man Samuel Okafor from Awka for painting a dog in tiger's colours to scare away Palmpay loan recovery officers.

@baloo1010

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by slivertongue: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2023
criminal mind

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Shalommy(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Ndi bia...fra una weldone!

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Racoon(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2023
grin Debtor criminal. Tiger-improvised doggie - criminal
Moral: criminal minds post poning their judgement day.

I am eagerly awaiting the outcome of a royal rumble between this frail looking ekuke and the real tiger king in the jungle.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by NOwazobia: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria the head quarter of mad people, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by inoki247: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Lol he learn the Format from the internet I mean the painting....

Take the Dog to Calabar na once dem go recognize m say na dere Favorite meal....

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Wisereborn: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
This story is made up!!!

He scared the palmpay officers away in his house

So why are they looking for him undecided don't they know his house again

BTW, I don't understand the logic of borrowing without return undecided

If everyone is like this, which one will they borrow you in the first place undecided

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Looll no matter what ekuke remains ekuke grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Ndi bia...fra una weldone!

grin shut up jareh,shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled man claiming to be a woman grin cheesy

This is a comic post don't spoil this thread with the tribal hate and gbasgbos weh your creator destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Abeg give way make human beings comment joor.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Exceed15: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2023
LOL

1 Like

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Godstiger(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Tricky move still, aboki is same aboki
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by jmoore(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2023
FAKE NEWS DOT COM

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Olyboyswag: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Click my referrer code and win #600 for sign up, you can make up to 10,000 naira a week , here is the link http://www.fluthon.com/pages/signup/signup?invite_code=717728
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Christistruth00: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2023
It looks like Photoshop

4 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by lascos912(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2023
no matter what i will still recognize the dog

2 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by rowosky(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good painting skills

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by uchaymart(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nwoke ahu nwe go di obi ojooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
The Hustle Is Real
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Cholls(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
My brothers and sisters hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whattttttttt!

Uwa kpuru ekpu kunuu n’acho ikpu ozo

3 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by benuejosh: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
If i talk wetin der my mind, Nairaland fit no contain me and some specific people.

How our country wan move forward with this kind of local thinking fraud.

Tiger with long mouth.

God help us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by maasoap(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
So funny

3 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Okortor: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
O
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Naijaguy123: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Even a 2 year old know this one is nothing but bingo .

7 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by IjebuWarrior: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Okoro pple and crime... na like 5 & 6 grin

7 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by preekahantas(f): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
He's a nairalander Alfa Mail I'm sure
Na their way

3 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by ShangTsung000: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
A genius thief. Just what Nigeria needs.

4 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by obembet(f): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
I stil don't believe that palm pay visits debtors o grin

Abi they don turn to LAPO

8 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Akaegwu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cooked story

2 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by IVORY2009(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wisereborn:
This story is made up!!!

He scared the palmpay officers away in his house

So why are they looking for him undecided don't they know his house again

BTW, I don't understand the logic of borrowing without return undecided

If everyone is like this, which one will they borrow you in the first place undecided

Are you Talyor

3 Likes

Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by sofeo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra by Kestolove(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Iyamiri people are very dubious

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.