Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Check Out This Winning Strategy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out This Winning Strategy (1140 Views)

Daily 2odds Winning Strategy 28th Nov To 28th December / Can This Winning Be True Or Fake / 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
I won't talk much, for the details of this strategy, chat me on WhatsApp on 09062185258 .You may quit your job after showing you this strategy. If you think I want to scam you, just swerve. Only serious minded person should chat me up

NB: you must be heavily loaded to start this strategy for very good daily profits.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Imagine making a minimum of 30 to 40k daily on betting.Too good to be true abi?
I am only showing one or two serious minded people
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you are the very busy type and you want to make money daily,I can do it for you but we will discuss on the sharing formula. Profit is 101% guaranteed with my strategy.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by garriAndsugar: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Most Nigerians don't teach people how to make money..they rather do it quietly and start dashing small small money. If you are really sure of your strategy you can start with a little as 1k, in no time you should be the richest man in your village, from there you fit enter local government, state, country, continent and even the world.. thanks

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by boiler14: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Whatsapp number so we can chat,or add me up 07054753363
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Most Nigerians don't teach people how to make money..they rather do it quietly and start dashing small small money. If you are really sure of your strategy you can start with a little as 1k, in no time you should be the richest man in your village, from there you fit enter local government, state, country, continent and even the world.. thanks
Lol no be strategy wey 1k fit do, it requires a very huge capital.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
boiler14:
Whatsapp number so we can chat,or add me up 07054753363
Add me on WhatsApp here 09062185258. Although my ba3 is low now, we will chat later today
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by NoahHadNoArk: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
No matter how you see it, it’s always a scam.

If he has that much knowledge about making money he will be doing it on a low key and cashing out.

The only way he’s making that money is from payments made by people he’s successfully deceived into believing his fraud.

If I’m lying tell him to post the first strategy here let’s give it a try:

Let’s try it and if it wins we believe him and subscribe to his next strategy

Otherwise he is a hungry hustler and should be ignored. Till the last day

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

If he has that much knowledge about making money he will be doing it on a low key and cashing out.

The only way he’s making that money is from payments made by people he’s successfully deceived into believing his fraud.

Pls it's a scam ok...If I have the capital to start I won't even disturb anyone here. I am also looking for a capital to start ASAP that's why I posted this here. If I can get just one rich dude who is ready to learn the strategy( it's mathematical though but easy to learn). So long as the guy go fund my betting account too then am ok and I will abandon the thread. I will quit my job and start making money. Am not forcing anyone.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Let’s try it and if it wins we believe him and subscribe to his next strategy

Otherwise he is a hungry hustler and should be ignored. Till the last day
Like I said earlier I won't post it here and it's not my force.it took me months to get this strategy after lots of hard work
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
HK boy go wash plates,wash car,and go errend for HK boss.LasLas,him boss no go teach am how to make illegal money.So swerve scammer.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
HK boy go wash plates,wash car,and go errend for HK boss.LasLas,him boss no go teach am how to make illegal money.So swerve scammer.
Na you get your mouth
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by NoahHadNoArk: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

Pls it's a scam ok...If I have the capital to start I won't even disturb anyone here. I am also looking for a capital to start ASAP that's why I posted this here. If I can get just one rich dude who is ready to learn the strategy( it's mathematical though but easy to learn). So long as the guy go fund my betting account too then am ok and I will abandon the thread. I will quit my job and start making money. Am not forcing anyone.
I have a telegram group, getting people to fund you ain’t anything. So long as you real and legit
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

I have a telegram group, getting people to fund you ain’t anything. So long as you real and legit
Am for real bro,I cross my heart
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
If betting companies should know the strategy am about dishing out,they would definitely pay me up for not releasing to the public..
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
To make good profits of at least 20k daily with your starting capital intact( you would definitely make more I assure you),you will need at least 450k ,you can make more if you invest more
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is a gold mine, people will see you smiling every few minutes and will be wondering what's wrong with you,lol
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
If I can get one rich dude that can fund my account with 450k along side with his own( he can fund his own more) I will show you the strategy and I will abandon this thread.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
And if you are interested but the busy type,I can handle it for you. Then we can talk on the sharing formula.
Those that may be shouting scam scam ,I don't care. Keep shouting
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Omosexy35: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guy go sleep, you have no fucking strategy to share. Cheap scammer
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Omosexy35:
Guy go sleep, you have no fucking strategy to share. Cheap scammer
Have I scammed you before? how do you just conclude am a scammer? Una matter tire me o
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Some few elements here calling me a scammer without even scamming anyone or evidence of scamming anyone. If you don't believe me why not just ignore, this is why so many of you are stagnant in life. I won't dignify anyone that call me a scammer with a response anymore.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by ghanaman5050: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Loyaltyreign:
Some few elements here calling me a scammer without even scamming anyone or evidence of scamming anyone. If you don't believe me why not just ignore, this is why so many of you are stagnant in life. I won't dignify anyone that call me a scammer with a response anymore.
Can you give the information here and hope you will not ask for money?
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2023
ghanaman5050:

Can you give the information here and hope you will not ask for money?
No Sir, the strategy is not meant for all, you want to send betting companies out of market? Smiles
Check my number up there and chat me
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by ghanaman5050: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

No Sir, the strategy is not meant for all, you want to send betting companies out of market? Smiles
Check my number up there and chat me
Ok .
Hope you will not ask for money ?
Can you ask this question?
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Trust22(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2023
WHATS THE LEAST AMOUNT ONE CAN START WITH..
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Trust22:
WHATS THE LEAST AMOUNT ONE CAN START WITH..
To make substantial profit, start with like 450k, with that you don't need to stress yourself again because you will be making money steadily , the least is 20k daily....but you can also start with 100k but no much profit with this amount, you can only make within 2-3k daily. The choice is yours to make
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2023
ghanaman5050:

Ok .
Hope you will not ask for money ?
Can you ask this question?
I can never give this for free,I know how I researched to come out with this strategy.Just one rich dude that is ready to fund my bet account and his account,I will abandon this thread and start making money immediately. Am only looking for good fund to start ,that's why I open this thread , if not why would I be here receiving insults of being a scammer if I had enough starting capital.
The least I can collect is 100k from like four different persons then I abandon the thread or just 1person that can fund my account with 400k and fund his own as well.
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Loyaltyreign:

I can never give this for free,I know how I researched to come out with this strategy.Just one rich dude that is ready to fund my bet account and his account,I will abandon this thread and start making money immediately. Am only looking for good fund to start ,that's why I open this thread , if not why would I be here receiving insults of being a scammer if I had enough starting capital?
The least I can collect is 100k from four different persons then I abandon the thread or just 1person that can fund my account with 400k and fund his own as well.

Are you telling that you couldn't raise 400k from your neighborhood, family members, friends, and associates? Or better still with the numerous loan sharks littered everywhere online, you couldn't make a deal with one of them for a loan of 400k? These are better and easier avenues to raise your so-called needed capital. Instead of coming to a random online forum and expecting a stranger to throw money at you. You dey for river soap water dey enter your eye? It is very very wa.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by ghanaman5050: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Are you telling that you couldn't raise 400k from your neighborhood, family members, friends, and associates? Or better still with the numerous loan sharks littered everywhere online, you couldn't make a deal with one of them for a loan of 400k? These are better and easier avenues to raise your so-called needed capital. Instead of coming to a random online forum and expecting a stranger to throw money at you. You dey for river soap water dey enter your eye? It is very very wa.
The guy is old scammer on nairaland with new account .
Re: Check Out This Winning Strategy by Loyaltyreign: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
ghanaman5050:

The guy is old scammer on nairaland with new account .
Can u swear with Ogun that I am a scammer? Has anyone come here to tell you I scammed him/her? Some of you are really disgusting

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA To Pay Falcons Directly Because Of Corrupt Nigerian Government / Decline Of The Nigerian Super Eagles: Reason And Way To Recovery, Part I / Keshi Must Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.