Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Did You Return To Senate, Teach Me, Okorocha Begs Lawan,since 1999. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did You Return To Senate, Teach Me, Okorocha Begs Lawan,since 1999. (132 Views)

Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha / 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Return To Senate, Teach Me, Okorocha Begs Lawan,since 1999. by dododawa1: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
NORTHERN,I was there with you in the field, and after our defeat, my constituents thought they needed me again. They asked me to come back, and it was a tortious journey because we had to go through the courts. I didn’t even appeal the judgement that did not give me the contest.

“The party and the stakeholders appealed on my behalf up to the Supreme Court, so there is nothing critical or remarkable. In fact, you have nothing to learn from it,” the senate president

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: ALGON Nat'l Chair, Hon. Abubakar Congratulates Nigerians / Unveiling Akoko-edo To The World:th Oldest,largest,most Marginalised LGA In Nig / Breaking: Obaseki Congratulates Abbas On Emergence As Speaker Of House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.