Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Happened To Me After I Was Expelled From University – Mr Macaroni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Me After I Was Expelled From University – Mr Macaroni (252 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Me After I Was Expelled From University – Mr Macaroni by Mawil: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
cryPopular Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Adebowale Adedayo, better known as Mr Macaroni, has revealed that he suffered from depression after he was expelled from the university in 2017.

He said he was depressed because it was the fourth university he was attending.

The skit maker disclosed this via his Twitter handle on Saturday.

He wrote,

Read more at

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/what-happened-to-me-after-i-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Favour Montana Biography / Comedian Woli Arole Says As He Announces Play For 5000 Hours / Chef Dammy's Pastor Involvement In Her Supposed Cookathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.