Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) (4424 Views)

Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Arrewa: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu and APC should as matter of fact push for the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria and allow people to chose who and what they want to be as Long as there is no threat to freedom and lives of Nigerians.

The backward act of killing and dehumanizing gay people should be criminalized in Nigeria for our development, freedom and justice

Why not Channel the energy we use against LGBT+ towards our politicians that are busy farming and exploiting your ignorance?

These Western world that we condemn because of their systematic support for LGBT+

They are doing far far better than our poor and backward continent, that is filled with people Who have no care and empathy for one another. We have the worse justice system and the most corrupt politicians in the world!!

One thing you won't take away from the whites is the strong justice system which is made possible at the absence of religion,
this is their law" Everyone is free to do whatever u like with ur body ,but no one is allowed to temper with the public fund because death and roting in jail is the endpoint " that's why many of them are free to marry animals,plants , become gays and Even themselves.
Note:
but are not free to embezzle public fund that's why the Europe remain the most developed civilization in our current world...

You Embezzle public fund, you rot in jail... Their justice system is solid and effective!!

Here in Africa, you embezzle billions, give 2% to religious leaders and get some jobless youths and share another 2% of your loots, especially the ones you are ethnically or religiously inclined.

Then distract us with anti LGBT+, bobrisky,bbnaija, tribalism, sex&nudity through our comprised media houses... To keep black people busy and distracted!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Arrewa: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
I am a straight dude with a passionate love for bobs, Asss and V.G

Bit I see nothing wrong in two Adult deciding to be Gay or whatsoever!!

Black people should focus on effective justice system, modern and scientific enlightenment, and modify our political system and civil service...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Arrewa: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
L

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Mrfeel: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:
Tinubu and APC should as matter of fact but for the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria and allow people to chose who and what they want to be as Long as there is no threat to freedom and lives of Nigerians.

The backward act of killing and dehumanizing gay people should be criminalized in Nigeria for our development, freedom and justice

Why not Channel the energy we use against LGBT+ towards our politicians that are busy farming and exploiting your ignorance?

These Western world that we condemn because of their systematic support for LGBT+

They are doing far far better than our poor and backward continent, that is filled with people Who have no care and empathy for one another. We have the worse justice system and the most corrupt politicians in the world!!

One thing you won't take away from the whites is the strong justice system which is made possible at the absence of religion,
this is their law" Everyone is free to do whatever u like with ur body ,but no one is allowed to temper with the public fund because death and roting in jail is the endpoint " that's why many of them are free to marry animals,plants , become gays and Even themselves.
Note:
but are not free to embezzle public fund that's why the Europe remain the most developed civilization in our current world...

You Embezzle public fund, you rot in jail... Their justice system is solid and effective!!

Here in Africa, you embezzle billions, give 2% to religious leaders and get some jobless youths and share another 2% of your loots, especially the ones you are ethnically or religiously inclined.

Then distract us with LGBT+, bobrisky,bbnaija, tribalism, sex&nudity through our comprised media houses... To keep black people busy and distracted!!
We will like you to forward this to the Muslim leaders in arrewa and hear what they have to say first grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Mrfeel: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:
I am a straight dude with a passionate love for breast, Asss and kpekuss.

Embrace your sexuality stop the denial , you are gay simple and short

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by amanda2013(f): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Ruggedniggaone: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

Embrace your sexuality stop the denial , you are gay simple and short
most of hausa are gay it's a known fact!

26 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Khallicopyro: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Shey na LGBT+ be our problem for this country now?

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by LagosFirstSon: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:
I am a straight dude with a passionate love for breast, Asss and V.G

Black people should focus on effective justice system, modern and scientific enlightenment, and modify our political system and civil service...
You're gay , no dey lie

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Ofemmanu1: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:
I am a straight dude with a passionate love for breast, Asss and V.G

I'd you have a male child, you've got no problem if he's chosen to suckles blokkos?!

I'm sure you'll be disappointed!

Now, your dad is disappointed by your reckless comment.
SMH

11 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa I get your point

But gay LGBT is not the reason for distraction

This country just have to find what works for it, and already everyone agrees here that LGBT isn't our culture

The problem with this country is the greed of the blackman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by ayubaski: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thunder fire you

16 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by kimjongJezebel: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:
Tinubu and APC should as matter of fact push for the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria and allow people to chose who and what they want to be as Long as there is no threat to freedom and lives of Nigerians.

Note:

Then distract us with anti LGBT+, bobrisky,bbnaija, tribalism, sex&nudity through our comprised media houses... To keep black people busy and distracted!!
Sultan of Sokoto will soon propose to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Belafonte(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thunder will strike Tinubu if he dares legalize that degeneracy

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Iamzik: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

It's always harmless Until they start indoctrinating kids and allowing 4 year olds to sign up for sex change operation without their parent consent, or mandating private companies to have gays and transgender quota.... It's a mob but you won't realize until you give them an inch then they take the whole mile from you.

This is Africa. Let the west face their deranged culture. US Government want to force LGBT "right" on Africans but is not ready to respect polygamy "right" or female circumcision "right"

No country on earth has the moral authority to force its perversed culture on the rest of the world

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Shigishege2: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

Note:

No i can't believe you write this. As in are you the one that write this thing or your account got hacked? Ohhhh no no no. At this point, we have completely lost it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

Black people should focus on effective justice system, modern and scientific enlightenment, and modify our political system and civil service

Yes I agree with this but Tinubu cannot be their open champion because Nigerians won't be mature or tolerant enough to be supportive of him afterwards. His acceptance rating may plummet even if doing very well generally.

What Tinubu must do, through a quiet multi-agency approach, is move in the background to protect their safety uncompromisingly and in terms of equal opportunities in society and the outlawing of overt discrimination against them.

After a while most Nigerians will learn to accept the LGTB community almost automatically as open criminalisation of their person and lifestyle choices becomes condemnable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Are you sure you’re a northerner?

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

Dey play just dey play, make we catch you in the streets, your name na sorry

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Betanaija42moro: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Of all the problems in Nigeria na this one dey worry you pass.

Lazy youth

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Balogunodua(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

Note:

Arrewa cheesy so you're gay!

I am disappointed brah! But know we ain't gonna allow it....turning men into simps there by eradicating mascular men that's suppose to challenge them when they go off course.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Balogunodua(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ajagunakin:

He is a northerner brah!
Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

You have not been following..

it's not LGBTq now but plus , this plus comprises other groups you have no idea

it's a madness..

they are targeting kids and grooming them

Been watching kinly this pride month.. and they've banned all religious books in most Schools for being anti gay

A man is no longer he... but them
it's a madness if you open that door

there are gays in Nigeria.. living their lives peacefully

just let this slide..

follow Officer Tatum and Nick Jones on YouTube to educate yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ajagunakin:

That guy is a Muslim South Westerner..

I know him well
Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by marlow1962(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sick people everywhere.
Sick president select,
Sick supporters.

Nawa
Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by obi4eze(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
What rubbish title did I just read?

May God have mercy on you.

LGBTQ will never have any place in Nigeria. We are already battling corrupt leaders yet you want to add LGBTQ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Righteousness2(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Listen young man! The Judgement of GOD in this generation is visible to the blind and audible to the Deaf.

If Despite what is hitting the nations and Humanity , you are here advancing and promoting abomination that provokes calamities and Disaster, then you are candidate for disaster.

The Judgement of GOD is not only reserved for those who engage in wickedness and abomination, but also on those who take pleasure in these wickedness and abominations.

Be Warned ! You are trailing and threading on the part of Destruction.
Give yourself brain before it is too late.

Arrewa:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by SHINJACRUSADER: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ajagunakin:

What sort of question is this?

Are northerners righteous people?

Come to north and see northerners who are gay...
Infact they have the highest number of gays...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by Akungitit: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
APC should send people like you to jail because homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by rottennaija(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

Note:

I'm sure USA and the west needs more people like you. Apply for asylum ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by LuckyM: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hide your face and practice your abomination in your privacy and stop this Sh*t.
How is legalising abomination going to help fix the country's problem?

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic) by paramakina202: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arrewa:

Note:

Why not start your campaign from your Sharia Islamic state?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Now Controlled Nigerias Economy By Hausa Man / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye / Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.