Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye (4425 Views)

'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has prophesied that his church will produce a President.

enoch adeboye.jpg

VANGUARD reports that speaking at a special prayer programme organised for leaders and potential leaders in the country with a theme: “Not by might” at the RCCG national headquarters, Throne of Grace Parish, Ebute-Meta, Lagos, Adeboye said, ''It takes the Holy Spirit to make the impossible possible. Several years ago, when the Redeemed Christian Church of God was still very small and I mean very small, I told them what God said that presidents will come here to worship but their amen was very weak.

''I moved further to say that God says more than that. God said presidents will be members of the church. They will be ushers but the members then find it difficult to swallow that but mark my words, whenever God speaks, the Holy Spirit sanctioned it.

''Also in our London church which was fewer than us here in Nigeria, I told them that royalties will come to the church and worship; they giggled and said amen. I went further that God said nobody will be in government without our permission and they laughed. http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/redeemed-christian-church-of-god-will-produce-a-president-pastor-adeboye.113098/
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by ki02020(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Time to change church grin

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Biafrans shouldn't fall for this, BC is a trick to lure gullible masses to his church...
Pls ignore this and debunk this information in your dream and in your heart...
There is no president in his church...
These are lies.
Stick to reasonable churches of our heritage or better still stay at home if none is In your area...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by gebest: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
yes of course, osinbajo is our next president after buhari 8 years.

5 Likes

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm........hope someone is not indirectly praying for the demise of another? The north may not take such news in good faith if such happens sha o. Let's use wisdom in everything we do please. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2374160/mtn-data-plan-1gb-n1100

7 Likes

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by UnknownT: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hope someone is not praying for Buhari's death so that Adeboye's prophecy will come to pass lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Aringarosa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Is anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

Twas all planned all along, only will tell.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by rawtouch: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pastor chris okotie should change church sharply if he still wants to be president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by papaejima1: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Hiannn

Commissioner?

Na question oo.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by oluomad(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2015
Many will misinterprete this to be that Buhari will die and Osinbanjjo will take over.... West Germans sef

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by cvibe2: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Pangea: 3:46am On Jun 15, 2015
Some things are better left unsaid!

Most of our prophets nowadays have become PARROTS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by M4gunners: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2015
We don hear.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by modath(f): 4:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Irresponsible blogging at best. Vanguard has nothing like this story on their site.

I don't stan for any pastor;even my church's cos I believe they are human & fallible but...

Even if this twisted story (if indeed the pastor said so) is true, is there a timeline attached He said he gave word that presidents will come to worship, did the Hero not go there for PR kneeling ? Which must have been decades after the prophesy.

Another thing is that most of these comments are products of the failed educational system where people read but can't comprehend the difference between "A" president & the "NEXT" president....SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by ramdris(m): 4:10am On Jun 15, 2015
And does that mean he will lead well? Your prophesy should be a able to tell us his performance not just to emerge.

I hope it's not what am thinking? I seek Allah protection for PMB and PYO to complete their term peacefully and in sound health....

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by appini: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Holy ghost coup in the making, Buhari is sitting on a long thing.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by chesterlee(m): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2015
Buhari be careful!
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by onatisi(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Baba adeboye should be very cautious of his statements which can be easily twisted,most especially now that a member of his church is a vp to a sitting president who is seen to be sick. Statements like this will and can get osinbajo into serious trust issues with buhari.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by focus7: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Biafrans shouldn't fall for this, BC is a trick to lure gullible masses to his church...
These are lies.
Stick to reasonable churches of our heritage or better still stay at home if none is In your area...
. Biafra can fall okija shrine or satan himself who cares.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by segxes23(m): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2015
This is like saying PMB will die in office and osinbajo will take over
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by dammytosh: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2015
segxes23:

Go to school instead of spreading ignorance.

Unfortunately, plenty m0r0ns will click like without thinking 2.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Skybob(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Naughty entrepreneurs... Gullible sheepy followers...
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Humblebloke(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2015
God of men........ The gullible ones will believe himundecided
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by knightsTempler: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2015
The only way a redeem pastor can become a president is if Buhari is incapacitated/die and he carry a on with the day to day activities of the govt. So in hindsight, the pastor is insinuating that the president will die so Osinbajo will become president. Now i understand better.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Trendy247: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2015
The yaradua syndrome might play out
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2015
segxes23:

The problem I have with kids such as this on nairaland is they never read!
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by dannywest: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Vice President?
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by kettykings: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2015
Amen, he did not say what kind of president that would be produced whether it is a company president or national president or Senate President or president of a club.
Or even oduduwa Republic president.

All I say is amen
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by herald9: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2015
I told them what God said that presidents will come here to worship but their amen was very weak. ''I moved further to say that God says more than that. God said presidents will be
members of the church.

I'm still searching for where the man said such...

These bloggers are fun of titrating people's words undecided

If you can't understand a speech, better ask someone for explanation.
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Hmmmmmmm........hope someone is not indirectly praying for the demise of another? The north may not take such news in good faith if such happens sha o. Let's use wisdom in everything we do please. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2374160/mtn-data-plan-1gb-n1100
I guess you didn't ridthe post,he's only talking about God's fulfillments. The Topic sounds more like death wish,thosad
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by Lordave: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Is there a plan in RCCG to kill president Buhari so that Osibanjo can take over?

SSS should do the necessary!
Re: Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye by cirmuell(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
These are lies.
Well you better start building a "reasonable website/forum of your heritage" eyin oponu a lai mo n'to kan yi angry. Most of you need your heads checked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / Ipob Female Rep Caught Using Old Picture As Evidence Of Gtbank Boycott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.