Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife (42840 Views)

Aishatu Aliyu: Gunmen Kidnap Monarch’s Wife In Kano / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by LivingSage: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very hard to judge sad

You're having affairs with someone's wife (allegedly) and you still have the gut to use knife against now his defenders has done this to you sad
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by bingbagbo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by 24SEVEN: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
The Adulterous woman is somewhere chilling. Meanwhile her husband is in custody and her lover is dead.
After God, fear woman. grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Dhury: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
He should have take his wife alone to the cell ,to avoid another Man meetings her in his absent .

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by whippersnapper(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Oakenshield:
Matawale citizens
is yobe not different from zamfara. abi them done merge the states
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Regex: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Upon say fuel don cost like this.. Omo
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Harrynight(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Having sex with the wife of a traditional ruler...

That's bravery 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Honestfrend: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Some people re just usless..

Make a law that anyone cause lynching another person should be sent 2 5years in prison without bail.. Jungle justice will become history..
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
shocked
Nawao, Demons from the celestial realm and the 1st and 2nd Heaven's are actively at work amongst the son's of men, doing and enforcing Karmaic payments on individual's, nation's, etc shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by anochuko01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is the very danger that comes with sleeping with someone's wife. Anything fit happen if them catch you.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by CrownedPhoenix: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
HITsquad:
I can never understand men who goes after other men who sleeps with their partner. What about your wife your highness?

Without a woman's permission a man won't be able to sleep with her. And sometimes such men are only acting according to what the woman told them(she might claim to be a widow, or tell him all sorts of evil things about you) No man ever sleeps with a woman who told him she loves her husband... Or after telling him good things about her husband.

think about it for a second.

Bro... The day I caught my fiance red handed with another man in an apartment I was paying for, I shook the guy's hand and politely asked him to excuse us(so we could break up properly) why attack a Guy that probably never heard about you from your woman?

Mek we dey use our head abeg, your business is with your woman And not the man.

This level of wisdom is recommended to every man.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Exceed15: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Murder case is a serious crime. They should rot in jail. I can't even exchange ordinary words because of a woman.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by hammerT: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
THE BLACK MAN NEEDS TO BE CONTROLLED AND IN NIGERIA, IT IS AN ANIMAL FARM WITH FREE FOR ALL.

ANYTHING GOES.

IS TINUBU, STILL WALKING AROUND AND CALLING HIMSELF PRESIDENT, WHILST THE REAL PRESIDENT IS SITTING IN COURT?

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY, GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by hammerT: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
IF MONARCH WIFE, DID NOT OPEN LEG FOR HIM, HOW WILL HE CHOP HER KPEKUS?

THAT MONARCH NEED TO BE JAILED.

ALL THOSE THAT COMMIT MURDER NEED TO ROT IN JAIL.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by LeonOgu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
StubbornGENIUS:
Unfortunate !
Can his soul really rest in peace?

Who knows grin grin grin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by juman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Murder.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by AMI3(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
HITsquad:
I can never understand men who goes after other men who sleeps with their partner. What about your wife your highness?

Without a woman's permission a man won't be able to sleep with her. And sometimes such men are only acting according to what the woman told them(she might claim to be a widow, or tell him all sorts of evil things about you) No man ever sleeps with a woman who told him she loves her husband... Or after telling him good things about her husband.

Bro... The day I caught my fiance red handed with another man in an apartment I was paying for, I shook the guy's hand and politely asked him to excuse us(so we could break up properly) why attack a Guy that probably never heard about you from your woman?

U are saying nothing but truth my brother. Any woman that loves a man will not cheat on the man.

How long will a man will keep killing another man because of his cheating partner.

If a woman cheat on a man it means such a woman is capable of killing her husband.

For me I will let such a woman to go instead of me to die because she will keep on cheating on me and she may even Poison the legitimate husband in other for her to be free and do her thing.

For me I don't even have time to monitor a woman but if I caught her that is the end between both of us.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
I just hope the deceased isn't one of those wife hunters of Nairaland. Why kill the man and leave the who.re undecided
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by dejoe2023: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
This our northern brothers self, small thing dey don kill na wao
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by tiswell(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
HITsquad:

you were actually paying a rent for a woman to live alone?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by ItisWell22(f): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kharol1234:
Were the monarch wife make I check something

Most likely the monarch’s youngest wife.

Fit be small girl wey monarch snatch from her true love because of him influence… 🥱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by franvincoop: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Shebi Bulama don finally catch Bulaba for townhall?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Maski87: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Leave person wife alone some people no go gree,some be like na married women sweet pass
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by HITsquad: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
tiswell:
you were actually paying a rent for a woman to live alone?

lol It's not really a big deal when you can afford it a million times... And when you prefer staying alone as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Kharol1234: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
ItisWell22:

Most likely the monarch’s youngest wife.

Fit be small girl wey monarch snatch from her true love because of him influence… 🥱
No be lie
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by tiswell(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
HITsquad:
lol It's not really a big deal when you can afford it a million times... And when you prefer staying alone as a man.
I mean that's more like an express license for her to cheat on you
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
One of the hazards of the "game". Make him go give account of his penis sojourn on earth.🤔
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by kareemkamil(m): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fear north
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by isabi2lof: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kpekus matta , na only people wey fit control their third leg , go survive kpekus matta.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by YouandiAllofus: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
HITsquad:
I can never understand men who goes after other men who sleeps with their partner. Without a woman's permission a man won't be able to sleep with her. No man ever sleeps with a woman who told him she loves her husband...
Bro... The day I caught my fiance red handed with another man in an apartment I was paying for, I shook the guy's hand and politely asked him to excuse us(so we could break up properly)

Your business is with your woman And not the man.
Stooping so low to shake man who straffed ur wife? Haba! This must be a new low! Maybe ur woman rightly predicted ur response before doing the do at ur house. How can they regret their actions if there is zero reaction? I'm totally against abuse of any sort but even if u're not mad, at least, pretend to be mad and take a walk. Stop making excuses for promiscuity. There are men who enjoy sleeping with married women and vise versa. These men and women are mostly manipulative in tendencies
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Ihateheadslamer: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
cheesy

Best of luck, you made my day goes cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Monaboo:
Everybody guess what?

My pastor preached that the world does not celebrate raw materials. The world only celebrates finished products. That word hit me today.

He went further and said we should work on that raw talent GOD has put in us if we want the world to celebrate us.

So right now, I have decided to work on my ACTING TALENT.

So now, I went and downloaded Sorrowful Nollywood Soundtrack online. I'm listening to it right now in my house and and I'm crying cheesy

I'm practicing my Crying Skills for Nollywood grin

I know one-day I would make it into Nollywood and be better than Yul Edochie when it comes to crying scenes grin

My brother is looking at me and wondering if am well atall grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Paul Otasowie, UNIBEN Professor Shot Dead In Benin. Photo / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.