Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife (42836 Views)

Aishatu Aliyu: Gunmen Kidnap Monarch’s Wife In Kano / Man Tricks Widow Into Sexual Affair, Rapes Her Teenage Daughters (Pics) / Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by boldsleek: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
ArchiLimited:
For those that glamorise affairs with married people, read and think. Even if the 3 men spend the rest of their lives in jail, atleast they'll still be alive, but the man who won't keep his thing in one place, is now currently answering questions to his maker
Of what use is "being alive" with no freedom?

No offense is worth taking someone's life pls.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
ArchiLimited:
For those that glamorise affairs with married people, read and think. Even if the 3 men spend the rest of their lives in jail, atleast they'll still be alive, but the man who won't keep his thing in one place, is now currently answering questions to his maker
God bless you brother for speaking the truth,but sexual perverts on this forum would avoid this like a venomous snake.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
The unfortunate goat received the consequences of sleeping with another man's wife,so no sympathy for him.Sleeping with another man's wife is just as dangerous as handling a cobra with your bare hands.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by EmperorFred: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
HITsquad:
I can never understand men who goes after other men who sleeps with their partner. What about your wife your highness?

Without a woman's permission a man won't be able to sleep with her. And sometimes such men are only acting according to what the woman told them(she might claim to be a widow, or tell him all sorts of evil things about you) No man ever sleeps with a woman who told him she loves her husband... Or after telling him good things about her husband.

think about it for a second.

Bro... The day I caught my fiance red handed with another man in an apartment I was paying for, I shook the guy's hand and politely asked him to excuse us(so we could break up properly) why attack a Guy that probably never heard about you from your woman?

Mek we dey use our head abeg, your business is with your woman And not the man.

The Monarch and his Olosho should be sent to jail for conspiring and killing the innocent man
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by countryman13: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Their bn alive is just 4 a while coz some of us were alive yesterday but no more today likewise some of us won't witness tomorrow (reality). SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by stormborn28(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Houseofglam7:
😫😫😫😫😫

Without a woman's permission a man won't be able to sleep with her. And sometimes such men are only acting according to what the woman told them(she might claim to be a widow, or tell him all sorts of evil things about you) No man ever sleeps with a woman who told him she loves her husband... Or after telling him good things about her husband.

think about it for a second.Without a woman's permission a man won't be able to sleep with her. And sometimes such men are only acting according to what the woman told them(she might claim to be a widow, or tell him all sorts of evil things about you) No man ever sleeps with a woman who told him she loves her husband... Or after telling him good things about her husband.

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
For this reasons our ancestors were obsessed with having male children, I have realised no one messes with a man who has sons.

When an intruder offends or wrecks a family , the daughters harbor the pains and the trauma translates into truncation of their destinies, the sons fights till their last drop of blood

Rip to the deceased
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice one , that serves as a lesson to others since single girls don finish...

I wish such can also be done in Lagos too
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by edungene7: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
All this stress because of kpekus
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by longifilis(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by 2016v2017: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Monaboo:
Everybody guess what?

My pastor preached that the world does not celebrate raw materials. The world only celebrates finished products. That word hit me today.

He went further and said we should work on that raw talent GOD has put in us if we want the world to celebrate us.

So right now, I have decided to work on my ACTING TALENT.

So now, I went and downloaded Sorrowful Nollywood Soundtrack online. I'm listening to it right now in my house and and I'm crying cheesy

I'm practicing my Crying Skills for Nollywood grin

I know one-day I would make it into Nollywood and be better than Yul Edochie when it comes to crying scenes grin

My brother is looking at me and wondering if am well atall grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by 2016v2017: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by sexuential: 3:44am On Jun 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/10/traditional-chief-sons-burn-man-death-yobe-state-having-sexual-affair-monarchs-wife

Finally, anoda person would still shine and refreshen the Congo. Woman matter, men use Ur head.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Pacyrus(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Is that Bulama the cartoonist
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Kyari79(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Satanical decition
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Ehifrank(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Nigerians should learn to seek redress through the appropriate laws and means.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Truvelisback(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Another soul lost to a wholistic affairs
What about the wife? This is a complete injustice.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by HITsquad: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Stooping so low to shake man who straffed ur wife? Haba! This must be a new low! Maybe ur woman rightly predicted ur response before doing the do at ur house. How can they regret their actions if there is zero reaction? I'm totally against abuse of any sort but even if u're not mad, at least, pretend to be mad and take a walk. Stop making excuses for promiscuity. There are men who enjoy sleeping with married women and vise versa. These men and women are mostly manipulative in tendencies
lol I guess we are both different and think differently.

Human beings are manipulative in nature. If your wife keeps falling for every manipulative man she meets out there that means she doesn't love you... Or she is simply dumb.

If you continue defending such woman in the name of manipulation... Then I'm sorry to tell you that you are what they call a simp.

Well as for shaking the guy's hand... It I was a total different game and there was nothing low about it. It a complex psychology move to retain my dignity, Glory and strength as a man as I broke up with her. Is ok if you don't get it, it lol. I don't expect you to get it considering your comment. We are different types of "Men"
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by Bigpat: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2023
HITsquad:
I can never understand men who goes after other men who sleeps with their partner. What about your wife your highness?

Bro... The day I caught my fiance red handed with another man in an apartment I was paying for, I shook the guy's hand and politely asked him to excuse us(so we could break up properly) why attack a Guy that probably never heard about you from your woman?

Mek we dey use our head abeg, your business is with your woman And not the man.

Some men prefers married women. You forgot women has flexible and confusing brain, man can easily sweet talk and confuse woman even if he knows everything about her.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by HITsquad: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bigpat:
Some men prefers married women. You forgot women has flexible and confusing brain, man can easily sweet talk and confuse woman even if he knows everything about her.
Such woman doesn't worth it... If you gonna be worried about hustling, putting food on the table and still worry about what another man tells your wife on the street, what's her own duty as a woman then?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife by PussyKing(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Islam undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.