Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,844 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN (2797 Views)

Just Now: CAN Recieved Shock Messeage From Supreme Counsil / JUST NOW: El-rufa'i Response To CAN / Just Now: El-rufa'i Recieved Shock Warning Message From CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN by complexstuffs(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
ahaz:

Yakowa did not win anything oo..he won as the deputy of Namadi sambo and when Jonathan picked sambo as vice yakowa automatically became the governor.
Though the Muslim north initially objected, Jonathan gave a Jonah Jang as a second choice and instead of them to allow Jang whom they haved with passion the settled for Sambo and hatched a plot to oust Yakowa to balance the equation.

BIAFLA lying machines have started again.

1) Yakowa ascension was not objected as it was constitutional.

2) Jonathan couldn't have decided who would be governor of Kaduna
Re: Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN by juman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
4TFK:
In fact at the moment,all the 17 southern Governors are Christians,there is no Muslim Governor in any state of the south.,yet Muslims are not complaining

Hmmmmm
All southern governors are Christians.
Re: Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN by Nasman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Who told u dat Muslim are the majority in Kaduna and Adamawa states?
Come and force your online Christians' dominance in the state. Let's see.
Re: Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nasman:

Come and force your online Christians' dominance in the state. Let's see.
It's 50/50 bro
Re: Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN by walex2(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
complexstuffs:

You should be arrested for the following reasons
1) You masterminded the deaths of both governor of Taraba and Yakowa since you know so much
2) Spreading false information
Be living in your fool paradise
Re: Just Now: El-rufa'i Speech, Supreme Counsil Response To CAN by J3susFr3ak: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
complexstuffs:

You can tell an IIGB0 write up a mile off. Filled with hatred, malice, ignorant junk and outright lies.

Let me educate you and your kind.

1) Migration was a world wide phenomenon which was not exclusive only to the Hausa. Even the Berom migrated from somewhere. Some historians even claimed most Christian tribes migrated from nearby Cameroon.

2) Eeryone in the middlebelt is authentic tribe and the Hausas have been living in the middle belt for over 400 years same as their Christian brothers.

3) Only an extremely DUMB and ignorant and/or malicious person will claim that Hausas and their Christian brothers see themselves as complete strangers while these same people are from the same ancestral stock of Bayajida. Asside from that, these people have been living together and inter marrying for over 500 years.

4) IIGB0S typically hate unity in every region of Nigeria and they will do anything to destroy any kind of unity within that region. One tool they have always used is religion. Same thing they are doing in SW by dividing Yorubas into Muslims and Christians.

5) Even Peter Obi went to churches and was bleating religious was war everywhere and spread so much hatred and BIGOTRY all over Nigeria.

You must be an incompetent DSS officer if all you could deduce was that I am Igbo.

I speak from an authentic original Middle Belt ground and source to which we KNOW NOTHING of any bloody Hausa Bakwai and their fellow Fulani Terrorist vagabonds!!

You belong to your Sharia States Caliphate where ignorance and murder is prized and worshiped because the Islamic demon you worship says so. It is your lust and greed for Abuja (which I don't really care about--but pretty sad that the Gwaris have not been made FCT Minister--only a midget terrorist from Kaduna with mouth odor has!! ) and envy and lust for the Niger Delta oil wealth that is making you strain your dry long throat into other people's lands and other people's resources--commiting genocides as you try to push southwards to claim more lands and leech like the parasites you are. Without Southern oil....you will be worst off than your true brothers from Niger and Burkina Faso.

Christians in the Middle Belt have their own unique ethnic groups and histories. Nothing intersects them with blood-thirsty and petty Islamic thieves and murderers from the dry-nothing to write home about Arewa North.

Behold, Terrorism is your biggest export to the Middle and the South. Because you have absolutely NOTHING to offer!! Nothing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunshots As Niger Residents Troop To Streets Over Hardship / Umu Igbo Unite Annual Convention - 2010 / Call It Almajiri Republic Or Whatever, It Will Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.