Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) (6939 Views)

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Darren95: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akwa Ibom State girl reveals how the igbos are attacking her and forcing her to be igbo

We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people. It’s disrespectful

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Where are the comments of Igbos forcing her to become igbo?
Mynd44 pls take this thread down

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Darren95: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

Did you not see the link to her tweet up there with over 85k views??

She is from Akwa ibom State and not Igbo. We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by paramakina202: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
A lot of ignorant folks on social media.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na their way.. always trying to attach to SS ppl by force 😂...

SS person; I'm not Igbo 😠

Igbo's : no na, we are brothers and sisters. see the shape of your head like mine na, can't you see our language is almost alike... Bikonu🤥

43 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Darren95:

She is from Cross Rivers State and not Igbo. We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people.
Screenshot the tweets of Igbos forcing igbo on her

30 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na wa o. Unity by force

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
Na their way.. always trying to attach to SS ppl by force 😂
From Igbos hate other tribes to Igbos attaching themselves to other tribes?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

From Igbos hate other tribes to Igbos attaching themselves to other tribes?
why are u forcing yourself on the SS ppl?

The craziest part is den dey tell u "no" everytime... Una no dey shame?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
why are u forcing yourself on the SS ppl?

The craziest part is den dey tell u no everytime... Una no dey shame?
Answer the question , if Igbos are forcing themselves on other tribes then it means Igbos are loving people, nothing like Igbos hate other tribes

26 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Darren95: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

Answer the question , if Igbos are forcing themselves on other tribes then it means Igbos are loving people, nothing like Igbos hate other tribes

Igbos forcing themselves on South South people means:

Igbos are suffering from inferiority complex and are looking for who to attach to help their inferior mentality.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

lmao... Ok I get now, your love for the SS people is the reason for d obsession.... But den talk den no want u and u no wan give up . Is your self esteem that low?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Odin13: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Another fool seeking attention .. and normally the Yoruba people are already on their superiors

Otherwise tell me how a sophisticated acclaimed being can’t differentiate between ibibio names and Igbo names

Not even with the said insults or abuse that’s claiming the wannabe

Walahi some people inferiority Makes them appear dumb.. even with their Sophistication tag..

Not even the irrelevant attention seeking imp..

This kind of post show the bitter hatred , envy and jealousy from real scratched beings on top nothing..

Haba!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Darren95:

Igbos forcing themselves on South South people means:

Igbos are suffering from inferiority complex and are looking for who to attach to help their inferior mentality.
Very good , that doesn't translate to hate but love , Igbos don't hate other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao... Ok I get now, your love for the SS people is the reason for obsession.... But den talk den no want u and u no wan give up . Is your self esteem that low?
If you love someone and that person doesn't love you, that doesn't translate to hate , Low self esteem or not the Igbos love other tribes

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

If you love someone and that person doesn't love you, that doesn't translate to hate , Low self esteem or not the Igbos love other tribes
😂u sure na love or your obsession for wetin u wan tief from dem.. u think den b dunce??

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by blackmantis: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ibibio from Cross River?
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂u sure na love or your obsession for wetin u wan tief from dem.. u think den b dunce??
You don't have to love someone to steal from them

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Darren95: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

It’s not love but greed over people who have rejected you from time memorial till date.

Hahahaha

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
SS/SE in the mud. Ebows and attach by force like benson and hedges. This is why Yorubas are the greatest tribe. We no send anybody. Even our cousins in Delta and Bini we still no send. Carry your own I no get stamina. Ototo!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

You don't have to love someone to steal from them
you once tried na.. u failed woefully, ur parents and elders that fed u with lies removed that part of history??

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Darren95:

It’s not love but greed over people who have rejected you from time memorial till date.

Hahahaha
Greed of what exactly ? Plus I'm still waiting for the screenshot of Igbos forcing her to be igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Darren95:

She is from Cross Rivers State and not Igbo. We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people.
But I'm constantly called igbo here because i support Obi despite always telling them I'm Benin
Nigeria done tire me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=123728215][/quote] oil tief
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
wahalawahala:
you ones tried na.. u failed woefully, ur parents and elders that fed u with lies removed that part of history??
Tried what?
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Darren95:

But I'm constantly called igbo here because i support Obi despite always telling them I'm Benin
Nigeria done tire me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by ahaz: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:
Don't mind the attention seeker, they will not take down this useless post now cos it's a post meant to insult igbos..but it's well, we are moving forward regardless.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2023

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

Tried what?
ask from your elders

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by wahalawahala: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=123728325][/quote] are u bored?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Two Villagers, Abduct 7 Others In Kaduna / Bar Beach (Victoria Island, Lagos) Has Overflown Its Bank Again! / Au Chairmanship: Jonathan Denies Defeat By Benin Republic's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.