Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) (6950 Views)

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by franchasofficia: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
fuckuigbos:
They are not going anywhere, they must stay in Nigeria and serve Nigerians. That is the punishment for their senseless killing of their Biam fraud citizens in their red mud and gully erosion ridden afghanisatan

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

Answer the question , if Igbos are forcing themselves on other tribes then it means Igbos are loving people, nothing like Igbos hate other tribes
so if a man rapes a woman it means he's a loving person? Do you know the meaning of forcing yourself on someone?
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by ba7man(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

Answer the question , if Igbos are forcing themselves on other tribes then it means Igbos are loving people, nothing like Igbos hate other tribes
Nope, actually what you guys do is not out of love but you crave their natural resources.

You always try to lump yourselves with the Niger delta people, they always tell you Guy "No, you're on your own", others mock you guys that you're attaching to the because of crude oil in their region.........

But let's pretend as if all i said isn't true if it will calm you.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fortruth:

The ruling parties denied Igbo weather na Lagosian or “Piggy” Igbo…. The presidential slot because Igbo is Igbo…if you like deny yourself if you like backstab like Wike…. Igbo is Igbo
Which Igbo should have gotten the slot for Apc? Do Igbo vote Apc? Does it make sense to give the opposition your ticket? You should be blaming atiku. Instead your kinsmen are worried about tinubu
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's like someone bearing full Yoruba name, speaks Yoruba fluently and still have the audacity to say he is not Yoruba. As far as I am concerned, if you bear full Ibo name, speak Ibo, you be Ibo to me. Period.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
we south southerners need to realy unite and call out the bullyin of this south easterners.... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2023
So Na one small girl dey cause this kind casala, dey whine one of the three major tribes like lister generator
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Seun will cause war in this country. The tribal conflict here is driving me nuts. On a daily basis, jeez!
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2023
ahaz:

The worst is this people that christened themselves south south are just funny in their dealings..They made them have unnecessary disdain for their neighbours while the real problem to them is out there laughing at them..They hate Igbos but find it very difficult and out of cowardice fail to ask why is Onne, Calabar, Warri and Salele ports not functioning to capacity..Why is it difficult to dredge the channel for heavy vesse to bath?..Who is diverting the traffic meant for Major vessels importers choosed as location via Onne and said it must be Lagos.
Ok, despite the Conjestion in the Apapa ports, they still held the Nation hostage instead of diverting traffic to other ports because they wase plans to developed Lekki port..Now Lekki has been completed and obviously it will be the next preferable port which means one thing, Urbanization will shift towards Ogun state by virtue of the Epe express to that state, Lagos is filled up and now Ogun is next in line with serious Urban development and when they are through with Ogun they move to Oyo and the entire south west region and the will still come and ask you to leave their state.

Now the so called South south are not concerned but are fixated at hating the Igbo, calling the Igbos names while the west and the north pop champaign in ecstasy and giving kudos as they cash out..if they manage to ask some questions they will just hand pick some elements amongst them give them political appointments and point to them say we gave your son this appointment and that one will go home call some few chiefs and some Miltants settle them and the rest will shot up, the poor can go to hell, ..Yet you will still see them come here and aay all manner of things against Igbos..Funny people.

Go to kirikiri in Lagos, you will see jetties there designed for local fishing companies, now tell me, how many of such jetties are in the South south as encouraged by the Federal government in any of its economic allieviation programmes to assist the Ijaws that are excellent fisher men to own those boats and jettis to generate employmentnt for many of thejr Youths for modern fishing practise, for where, you no go see am...They wont ask questions, na Igbo be their problem, but na one day they wil realize all their mistakes i only pray its not late.

stay your lane....!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2023
tuzle:
I am often called Igbo too by Yorubas any time I tell them I am from delta state even my mum's(she is Yoruba from ogun state) family use to call me Igbo but I do correct them sha. Most Yoruba sees south south and southeast as igbos and I don't think it is the igbos that do that because they can differentiate. I also think the lady is chasing clout because I don't think any Igbo can force their tribe on anyone. Their are bad eggs in every tribe but one thing I have noticed is that some tribes just dislike themselves so therefore they term everyone from that side same way. I have seen good igbo's and also bad ones same way I have also seen goo Yorubas and bad ones too. But I know most of us don't reason to deeply but if u think deeply won't u see a pattern in things. Today Igbo this, tomorrow Igbo that. I am not saying igbos are perfect o but can't u see their is pattern here. It is like people deliberately try to soil the Igbo tribe. Some here will claim igbos are boastful, that they are hate filled but I have seen more of other tribe attacking the igbos than the igbos have actual done and I can understand why they are outspoken because it seems they are being bullied.

shattapu....!!
stay your lane....!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by plaindealer: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Chibuezem:
We are not cursed rather we are blessed, those blessed by God usually suffer from antagonism and envy by those who are eternally cursed... Opening threads just to paint the picture that God's elects, a chosen tribe is wicked, callous, toxic etc... Keep up the good work, atleast you will have enough food to eat as insulting a tribe is what feeds you. Jisike Nwannem Chinese gbagi ume.

Blessed people stay blessed and they go on about their business peacefully.

Blessed doesn't go around annoying people, forcing other people to be like them or be igbo when they are not.

Blessed people don't go around pestering, insulting, denigrating and abusing other people and their leaders.

Blessed people don't go around calling other people's land a no man's land.

And when you are blessed you stay in your corner on your land and enjoy your imagining blessing and stop leaving your so-called blessed land and people to do attache for survival and daily bread in other people's land.

There's nothing blessed about the way you people act and behave, you hate, annoy and nauseate other people so other people can not be wrong about you, there's just no smoke without fire, look within yourself and change your horrible and anti-social ways.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by tuzle(m): 1:09am On Jun 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

shattapu....!!
stay your lane....!!
I didn't quote u, so don't bring ur uncultured attitude to my side schmuck
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by ahaz: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

stay your lane....!!
Go and die
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by ahaz: 1:33am On Jun 12, 2023
tuzle:
I am often called Igbo too by Yorubas any time I tell them I am from delta state even my mum's(she is Yoruba from ogun state) family use to call me Igbo but I do correct them sha. Most Yoruba sees south south and southeast as igbos and I don't think it is the igbos that do that because they can differentiate. I also think the lady is chasing clout because I don't think any Igbo can force their tribe on anyone. Their are bad eggs in every tribe but one thing I have noticed is that some tribes just dislike themselves so therefore they term everyone from that side same way. I have seen good igbo's and also bad ones same way I have also seen goo Yorubas and bad ones too. But I know most of us don't reason to deeply but if u think deeply won't u see a pattern in things. Today Igbo this, tomorrow Igbo that. I am not saying igbos are perfect o but can't u see their is pattern here. It is like people deliberately try to soil the Igbo tribe. Some here will claim igbos are boastful, that they are hate filled but I have seen more of other tribe attacking the igbos than the igbos have actual done and I can understand why they are outspoken because it seems they are being bullied.
No idiot from the erosion ravaged red roof rural dwellers can bully we igbos not even in a thousand years...what we are passing through is just making of some of our elites who are yet to understand the deep rooted hatred and Jelousy the Nigerian state has in stick for the Igbos but am happy the bile has reached its saturation point and about go burst.
I thank God Rochas has eate break fast Orji Uzor launch and Hope will spoon eat his dinner soon.
One thing is sure and one thing is certain, we must have the last laugh it's only a matter of time and when that time comes Jah almighty will surely vindicate us for the world will watch in awe how all those who pose as our detractors today will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:55am On Jun 12, 2023
tuzle:
I didn't quote u, so don't bring ur uncultured attitude to my side schmuck

be cultured and stay your lane....!!
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:55am On Jun 12, 2023
ahaz:

Go and die

stay your lane....!!
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:28am On Jun 12, 2023
mbaise1000:

IGBOS? Inferiority complex? IGBOS forcing themselves on you? As in you are superior to IGBOS or? Like someone said above, people are saying IGBOS are haters, others are saying they force themselves on them, forcing yourself on who you hate? As what? Someone has to be lying right? Some said they are arrogant, others like you say they feel inferior,
Someone is lying here again right?
In your collective hatred of IGBOS, you are making fools of yourselves, IGBOS are your problems but it wasn't IGBOS who are in control of your natural resources, who made you gate men over your god given resources and you are guiding it for them and they pay you peanuts to guide your inheritance for them? It wasn't the IGBOS that come and destroy your farmlands and murder you in thousands all the time? BTW who exactly are the south south? Who made you South south? What is south south? Who exactly made you this? How is IGBO your problems in your shit hole? Are IGBOS the ones denying you your birth rights in your shit hole? Are they the ones that made you only gate men in your own house?
It's the you start appreciating IGBOS in this your shit hole because without IGBOS, you all of you will be slaves of the fulani in this place, the best of you are the ones in denial, the rest are doing ostrich, it's very painful seeing things like you coming out to troll IGBOS who are actually the only group who loves you in this shit hole, I know it will be difficult for you to comprehend this, stop insulting IGBOS

Park well, only kids in this country doesn't know Igbo, Igbo as a tribe are inferior, haters,evil etc

There's nothing special or better about Igbo, without ritualist, and human/drugs trafficking and fake products selling Igbo are nobody and Nigerians don't move by their illegal claimed success.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Chibuezem:
We are not cursed rather we are blessed, those blessed by God usually suffer from antagonism and envy by those who are eternally cursed... Opening threads just to paint the picture that God's elects, a chosen tribe is wicked, callous, toxic etc... Keep up the good work, atleast you will have enough food to eat as insulting a tribe is what feeds you. Jisike Nwannem Chinese gbagi ume.

You are blessed opposite in meaning to cursed cos boko haram are more human than an average Igbo person
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Darren95:

We are all Nigerians and we are fighting to change things, we want resources control where every region controls it’s resources and pay a few percentage to the center.

You igbos can go and form your Biafra we South South would rather have Niger Delta republic than Biafra

Igbo don't have anything to survive with in their region, the land is cursed due to numerous evils carry-out from 90% of them through ritualist and human sacrifice.

Their eyes is on other tribes region,cos they knew exactly what is happening in Igbo land.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:36am On Jun 12, 2023
mbaise1000:

If anyone is cursed here I think it's a people who are made gatemen by Thier slave masters to guide their inheritance and they are given crumbs from their inheritance and instead of them to face those that enslaved them, they are hating IGBOS instead, I think you are the cursed one here, how exactly are the IGBOS your problem in this shit hole? Are they the ones ruling your country? Are they the one that are using your natural resources to develop their place and pay you pittance as gate men to guide your inheritance for them? Are they the herdsmen killing your people and taking over your lands? Have the IGBO driven you out of your lands and take over by force? In what way exactly are the IGBO your problems? If you are a little more intelligent you will be able to ask your self this questions before I put them to you here, so a person with low self esteem is bullying you who is stronger than him? Now a group with low self esteem is challenging every one of you in your country? Wouldn't you want to have that low self esteem that gives you the courage to stand against every other group collectively?
Don't you see that you are the one with the low self esteem here? Don't you see you are the one with the inforiority complex here? Can't you see you are the one full of hate here? If you are a little more intelligent you could have figured out that you are the toxic one here, fortunately IGBOS don't even care that things like you exists, things like you are not the problem of IGBOS, you ate worse than trash and I know the 5% have nothing to do with irritants like you, we don't hate you, that will be a waste of energy, we are better than that, you can keep hating but it will be better if you stop because all this pain going through you because of your hating THOSE that don't care whether you exist is not worth it and not good for you.

And you're forcing yourselves,your daughter's on gatemen, since your land is ravaged by horrible activities.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:37am On Jun 12, 2023
nnamdi640:
Don't mind those sadists, they think we Igbos care about all this rubbish.

We Igbo, when are you guys leaving?
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:41am On Jun 12, 2023
ahaz:

The worst is this people that christened themselves south south are just funny in their dealings..They made them have unnecessary disdain for their neighbours while the real problem to them is out there laughing at them..They hate Igbos but find it very difficult and out of cowardice fail to ask why is Onne, Calabar, Warri and Salele ports not functioning to capacity..Why is it difficult to dredge the channel for heavy vesse to bath?..Who is diverting the traffic meant for Major vessels importers choosed as location via Onne and said it must be Lagos.
Ok, despite the Conjestion in the Apapa ports, they still held the Nation hostage instead of diverting traffic to other ports because they wase plans to developed Lekki port..Now Lekki has been completed and obviously it will be the next preferable port which means one thing, Urbanization will shift towards Ogun state by virtue of the Epe express to that state, Lagos is filled up and now Ogun is next in line with serious Urban development and when they are through with Ogun they move to Oyo and the entire south west region and the will still come and ask you to leave their state.

Now the so called South south are not concerned but are fixated at hating the Igbo, calling the Igbos names while the west and the north pop champaign in ecstasy and giving kudos as they cash out..if they manage to ask some questions they will just hand pick some elements amongst them give them political appointments and point to them say we gave your son this appointment and that one will go home call some few chiefs and some Miltants settle them and the rest will shot up, the poor can go to hell, ..Yet you will still see them come here and aay all manner of things against Igbos..Funny people.

Go to kirikiri in Lagos, you will see jetties there designed for local fishing companies, now tell me, how many of such jetties are in the South south as encouraged by the Federal government in any of its economic allieviation programmes to assist the Ijaws that are excellent fisher men to own those boats and jettis to generate employmentnt for many of thejr Youths for modern fishing practise, for where, you no go see am...They wont ask questions, na Igbo be their problem, but na one day they wil realize all their mistakes i only pray its not late.

We don't care about those rubbish you wrote there what is important is that an average south south is doing well without involving into ritualist or government work.

Igbo are worse than boko haram.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Musrataman(m): 4:43am On Jun 12, 2023
fuckuigbos:
They are not going anywhere, they must stay in Nigeria and serve Nigerians. That is the punishment for their senseless killing of their Biam fraud citizens in their red mud and gully erosion ridden afghanisatan

They should pay the price or remain minority and slave in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by naijaking1: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Darren95:

Did you not see the link to her tweet up there with over 85k views??

She is from Akwa ibom State and not Igbo. We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people.

She is seeking for notice, wants to get attention, and wishes she's IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Akungitit: 4:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Akungitit: 4:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Who cares if you hate other tribes?
The issue is that other tribes want you to leave their cities.
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by MissPride(f): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Darren95:
Akwa Ibom State girl reveals how the igbos are attacking her and forcing her to be igbo

We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people. It’s disrespectful

Do you guys still use this antic in that country?
Thought this propaganda had been pronouced stale?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by fr3do(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2023
Lol Nairaland is a cesspool

Seun, look at your forum

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by nedu666: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Darren95:
Akwa Ibom State girl reveals how the igbos are attacking her and forcing her to be igbo

We must caution those who want to abuse and bully people. It’s disrespectful

Joblessness and extreme foolishness on display. U spend all ur time searching for silly arguments to post. U must must suffering from low esteem

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2023
You see this Yoruba pigs up here that's why they'll remain poor and backwards

They'll sell Thier birthright to Igbos

Igbos will continue to beat them both economically ,human development and education wise

Imagine what adults are spewing on a Monday morning grin

Meanwhile Thier mates in Igbo land are thinking about the business week how run this week and thier containers that on thier way

Some of them like myself are making consultations on investing in modular refineries springing up in SE and gas industry

Make Una continue like this you guys have no life
Without Igbos

You wake up and think about them

Infact Igbos are the reason you breath cheesy

Igbos live rent free in your coneshaped heads

Make Una continue you guys are completely loosing it 😂

Last election you guys beat up your own people and prevented them from voting because they look like Omo ibo cheesy

Chukwu Gozie ụmụ Igbo nile

Anyị ga na eje na bátá kwa

Anyị ga bu ndi ha na tajiri anya

Anyị ga kapi ndị iro anyị

Anyị ga na ọgụgụ isi pụrụ iche n'ikpata ego na akụ na uba

Ụmụ Igbo nile ọfọ ndu, ọganihu na ahụike ka m na gọrọ anyị nile o iseeee!

Ụmụ Chineke ga na ihu

No one can stop a moving Train

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Is titilayo an ibibio name?
Her mother might be Yoruba and father Ibibio
Re: Igbos Are Forcing Me To Recognize Myself As Igbo (photos) by Neckpresser101: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
You see this Yoruba pigs up here that's why they'll remain poor and backwards

They'll sell Thier birthright to Igbos

Igbos will continue to beat them both economically ,human development and education wise

Imagine what adults are spewing on a Monday morning grin

Meanwhile Thier mates in Igbo land are thinking about the business week how run this week and thier containers that on thier way

Some of them like myself are making consultations on investing in modular refineries springing up in SE and gas industry

Make Una continue like this you guys have no life
Without Igbos

You wake up and think about them

Infact Igbos are the reason you breath cheesy

Igbos live rent free in your coneshaped heads

Make Una continue you guys are completely loosing it 😂

Last election you guys beat up your own people and prevented them from voting because they look like Omo ibo cheesy

Chukwu Gozie ụmụ Igbo nile

Anyị ga na eje na bátá kwa

Anyị ga bu ndi ha na tajiri anya

Anyị ga kapi ndị iro anyị

Anyị ga na ọgụgụ isi pụrụ iche n'ikpata ego na akụ na uba

Ụmụ Igbo nile ọfọ ndu, ọganihu na ahụike ka m na gọrọ anyị nile o iseeee!

Ụmụ Chineke ga na ihu

No one can stop a moving Train

Omo me set tire

I mean this people don't they have a life? shocked

Like you said tomorrow Igbos will buy Thier land for business tomorrow they'll start crying that Igbos are taking over

You know what I understand tho,

They're not real, igbos out there real life doing Thier things these ones here just come online and wail tongue

I pity them they should continue this way everyone is not a fool others are beginning to see them for who they're

I remember working in a firm in lag then in 2006 or so . They're the laziest people you can compete with at work all they do is slander and try as much as possible to destroy your reputation.

I was the only igbo amongst them and also youngest . I worked not just hard but smartly I came on time before them and also do my thing with huge precision. They're also one of the proudest people you can meet they just conceal it .You want to make a fool out of them be fucking loyal to them since they're proud they'll think they have gotten you cheesy bottom line I got promoted thrice then just same level with them within 4 year before I was transferred to be district head I had create my own business from the experience I gathered there.
My point is they're the most slanderous people wicked gossipers I never gave them a chance I kept my conversation with them minninmal. Of course I was forming loyalty to them because that's how you massage thier ego and bring the niceness in them grin grin

I have said it countless times the problem with Igbos and Yorubas is an EGO one grin grin
A Yoruba forget all those trash are very Egoistical and igbo man too since Yorubas have a culture of showing some sort of prostrating and all that they think Igbos are like that. Igbos are extremely democratic everyone is equal and outspoken people. Yoruba man will not insult you in your front he will rather gossip grin

I just pray this Ego war ends it's just plain stupid especially from Yorubas they're overdoing it

Nwachineke Chukwu Gozie gị my brother on oil stuff can I pm you k'anyi kpakorita

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GRV Accuses Governor Sanwo Olu Of Using State Funds To Pay For Legal Fees / Welcome To The Real Lagos- Has BBC Seen This? / BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.