Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court (1672 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by Truenigeriamini(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
💥BOOM

"No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court...Otherwise Who Ever It Is Will Be In Trouble"

~Former President Muhammadu Buhari Warne*d Appiontees

More news https://truenigeriamini.com.ng
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
U must go bcus Dangote and emefele use nigeria money to build refinery all the minister must arrest by dss mallami must be question
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by Parachoko: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
You didn't ask Jonathan or OBJ to com n answer questions

You won't also answer any question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Man wey Don relocate go Niger! Niger President no go gree u extradite am come
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by sirchim(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
How can we invite a big FAILURE to come and give evidence in Court? Can you even say what one can hear?
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by kmaster007: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Buhari is being controlled... Him fit no knw anything coz his head no carry am...
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by Freedom2023(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Noboy even wants to see u in public else they will stone u to death.
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by surgical: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Man wey Don relocate go Niger! Niger President no go gree u extradite am come
we will surgically remove him to Nigeria
Re: Buhari: No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court by surgical: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Truenigeriamini:
💥BOOM

"No One Should Ask Me To Come And Give Any Evidence In Court...Otherwise Who Ever It Is Will Be In Trouble"

~Former President Muhammadu Buhari Warne*d Appiontees

More news https://truenigeriamini.com.ng
He can't tell us that, if he commits infraction against the law he will be called to answer, he is not above the law

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY!!! Atiku Does The Irreparable Damage To Tinubu Of Nigeria, Also Have Cas / Breaking: Veteran Actor, Amaechi Muonagor Is Dead, He Died Of A Stroke & Kidney / Kema Chikwe Quits Her Ambassadorial Position For Senate Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.