Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Human Right Activist Wrote A Letter To President Tinubu About Sheikh Ibrahim Elz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Right Activist Wrote A Letter To President Tinubu About Sheikh Ibrahim Elz (128 Views)

What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Right Activist Wrote A Letter To President Tinubu About Sheikh Ibrahim Elz by Arafat2022: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED ADEKUNLE TINUBU

SHEIKH ZAKZAKY’S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED BY THE PAST REGIMES, AND THIS CRIMES MUST BE HALTED.

My zeal for the advancement of fundamental rights compelled me to write this letter to President Tinubu. I'm writing to remind the current administration of His Eminence Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky's (H) fundamental rights that were violated by the past regimes.

The present administration could recall the Zaria massacre executed by the Buhari regime through the Nigerian Army in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria, on Saturday, December 12, 2015, against the followers of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. At least 1,000 civilians were killed, and the bodies of the victims of the massacre were secretly buried by the army in a mass grave in Mando Kaduna, Kaduna State.

The Zaria massacre was a mission to eliminate His Eminence Sheikh Zakzaky and his followers. Please recall, the scenario started with the so-called road blockade, during which the Nigerian Army fabricated lies just to eliminate and wipe off a man who said no to injustice.

Despite the crimes of the Zaria massacre committed, the Buhari regime denies Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife Zeenah their passports, with which they could go abroad for their medical check-up as well as treatment. This is a total violation of their rights to freedom of movement and medication as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which grants all citizens freedom of movement.

Apparently, Sheikh Zakzaky's critical health condition has not been given the needed attention, and our concern over the deteriorating health of Sheikh Zakzaky is growing, as a person with this critical condition shouldn't be left like that without proper medical attention. It is the height of injustice to deny Sheikh the best medical attention, taking into consideration what has been done to him, his family, and millions of his followers.

*Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere*

Comrade Abdulmumin Salisu
Youngest Activist

11th June, 2023

(1) (Reply)

M / Delta Ijaw Youth Council Charges All Delta Members-elect To Vote Hon. Preyor / 10th NASS: I’m Still In Speakership Race, Says Jaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.