Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. (183 Views)

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. by emmansus(f): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerian government burget on water provision to nigerian every year,i personally all my life as a nigerian,i lived with private generated water.Never felt the burgeted provision of government water for ones.so in your area of abode have you felt the divident of government on water provision or you use private generated water?
Re: What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. by incandescentena: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
I generate my water

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. by Flora2Sweet: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
We buy water 15k a week
Re: What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. by Nemesis0147(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
We buy water 15k a week
how?
How much does it cost to dig a borehole again?
Re: What Kind Of Water Do You Use In Your Area. by Flora2Sweet: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2023
We have a bore hole, but the water is dirty...

So dirty you can't even wash clothes with it...

I stay in lekki

Nemesis0147:
how?
How much does it cost to dig a borehole again?

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Can’t Accept Pain Of Defeat In Elections, Don’t Deserve Joy Of Victory / How Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited / Tinubu Accepts My Proposal To Open Therapeutic Occupational Centres For Obidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.