Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) (83759 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1446581/president-tinubu-meets-arthur-eze-photo/

Tinubu should take extra caution....
I dnt trust those guys visiting him, esp...
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Lama70(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

So he should shake with his left hand?

Some of you have microscopic IQs. No hope for you.

He has an I.Q of about 0 01mb in his quasi-dead brain. Don't bother with such.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by futurehope81(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2023
I no dey see Tinubu left hand ooooo
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by IbnB: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Two Lizarxs and a Dog...

The Dog is sure to feast good this time around tho
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by princeemma69: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2023
When will Tinubu meet his Nairaland supporters in Aso Rock?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2023
Kingdom2:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Madam how long will they help u, shouldn't you be showing what you have achieved with the ones they helped you with earlier.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by PreciousBro: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God Bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless the five geopolitical zones
If only Nigeria was indeed made up of only the "five" geopolitical zones, maybe your tire-vulcanizing father wouldn't have fed you that malnourished ewa you grew up with, you'd av never existed.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by opribo(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Unbelievable, it's just like a dream if someone ever told me that without education one can become a head of state I would ask him in his Dreamland but alas it's happening right before our very eyes, when bihari started it like lay like lay I told my friends this waec certificate is a child's play yes indeed because a man who never smelt z secondary and certainly hr go the University. This picture is really laulpbdhk high fo4 off go
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Liballo: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God Bless VP Shettima
Was the last sentence really necessary?
Just stop it already.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Freighthost: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2023
incandescentena:
You can't meet Buhari like this. Nice one President Tinubu

Why Shettima dey do face like say him want slap Arthur
Shettima hate igbo too much
I no no him reason
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Spandau: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

You can't add the 6th because they are far superior to be in your miserable mist.

Remove one they are our brother, you can get lost with the rest.

But the SS don't even like you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Nonywendy(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 1:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Same men that have kept the south east region in its backward conditions because of their selfish reasons...
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 1:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Jman06:
If Tinubu wants to make any meaningful impact in the southeast in terms of development, he should better keep men like Arthur Eze far away from his projects in the region.
A word is enough for the wise!
With Arthur Eze you are joking
Same man that has contributed to the backwardness of the south east region because of personal greed...

Same man dined and wined with PDP for 16 years but couldn't attract any meaningful projects to the region.

If People like Eze wasn't selfish we should have a sea port in Uyo under PDP...

But is all about themselves that's all...

Those are the men killing the region

He will prefer Tinubu to award him personal contracts than see any meaningful projects in the region

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Old picture
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Bukola94: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Jman06:
If Tinubu wants to make any meaningful impact in the southeast in terms of development, he should better keep men like Arthur Eze far away from his projects in the region.

A word is enough for the wise!
why did you said that? Your sincere reasons pls, I use to heard of this Mr Eze but I don't know anything about him. I'm not a politician, but has a citizen of Nigeria, I want every government to succeed ,touch and make meaningful & major impact in all the regions in Nigeria. I do hope for a better Nigeria, irrespective of parties. In fact my kind of party is NC,NW,NE,SE,SS,SW,middle belt&minority (rs7,8 ) 6regions,7&8 agendas. All regions should be carried along ,irrespective of populations in the North & Southern. Everyone should have stakeholders and be giving a level playing ground. Something like rotation, all regions must be develop to Abuja,Lagos, Ph City and better still new York City standard. By God grace,the present FG,SG,LG will succeed in all state,if they learn from past government success, mistakes and bad policy.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Ijaya123: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Wrong headline. It should have been the other way round.

Poor reporting.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by broadman20: 2:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Loveabove:
My mind always tells me this Shettima has evil mind to kill Tinubu and allow his boko haram boys to take over the country.

Hmmmmmn!

You think it's easy to kill a drug baron?

It's even easier to kill a BOKO HARAM member than a Drug lord.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Nchenches: 2:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Does this subtract anything from the fact that APC is a conspiracy against the Igbo in Nigeria?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by MatrixCircle: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2023
2pak:
To help him beg Peter Obi LP to withdraw their petitions grin

You are a genius. grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:19am On Jun 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1446581/president-tinubu-meets-arthur-eze-photo/

Whose residence is in Asokoro abbeggii.??

Tinubu?
Or Arthur Eze.??

I mean,, who visited who exactly.??
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 3:24am On Jun 12, 2023
I guess they're discussing about ipob leader release
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by KingOfTheDamned: 3:25am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God Bless VP Shettima

Have you started refunding your victims their money 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by randymirrors(f): 3:38am On Jun 12, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

You can't add the 6th because they are far superior to be in your miserable mist.

Remove one they are our brother, you can get lost with the rest.

Na lie. Igbos stand alone. No other tribe wants to associate with them.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeria’s VAT Is From Lagos / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.