Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) (83767 Views)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God Bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless the five geopolitical zones
šŸ˜ you
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:29am On Jun 12, 2023
2pak:
To help him beg Peter Obi LP to withdraw their petitions grin
MY RIBS
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Jman06:
If Tinubu wants to make any meaningful impact in the southeast in terms of development, he should better keep men like Arthur Eze far away from his projects in the region.

A word is enough for the wise!
BE EXPLANATORY
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by alobright17(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
You are neither here nor there. A man without any standing and conviction.
Mr standing fan, you with all your standings canā€™t even meet your local government chairman of your state in office. From now on anyone that meets Tinubu is automatically your enemy yet on Sunday youā€™ll go to church making noise while your heart and soul is filled with evil and hatred . Onye standing fan .

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
The strongest and influential of Anambra top chain alignling with Mr President while one 3rd class loser at the lower chain is wasting time looking for his rotten manhood in the gutters of agulu.

Name 1 person as successful and fulfilled as Peter Obi, from your village?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by eleniyan2020: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2023
2pak:
abi na...when common sense is not common!
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Nchenches: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2023
alobright17:
Mr standing fan, you with all your standings canā€™t even meet your local government chairman of your state in office. From now on anyone that meets Tinubu is automatically your enemy yet on Sunday youā€™ll go to church making noise while your heart and soul is filled with evil and hatred . Onye standing fan .

Meeting an octogenarian who forged affidavit that he is in his 70s, and who is already plagued by all types of age-related illnesses but was rigged into office as president of Nigeria, is no achievement.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Cromagnon: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2023
ganisucks:
Looks like old news. The Nigerian Nurumberg trials in 2024 will be sweet. I hope the judges of that commission will be steadfast and honest, so that they can deal ruthlessly with every last coupist.
na so you make mouth say Tinubu no go win primary and election and swearing in... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by harqinhola(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT
God Bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless the five geopolitical zones

#myteammember šŸ‘šŸ½
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by PepeXKermit: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1446581/president-tinubu-meets-arthur-eze-photo/

Bloggers no dey ever rest if them no type billionaire for their post. Yeye people
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Flame333: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2023
TheOldGods:
Photoshop. Arthur eze picture is photoshopped

So what are you insinuating
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Rolings: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2023
aariwa:
What of all the online ur chins that wasted all their time for him fighting online or thought qualification for their redemption from poverty would be hate for igbos? They are now like their role model FFK confined to where they should be in lifeā€¦police dogsā€¦while he interacts with the rich and wealthy that matter

Shameless hypocritical igbo
You want to hate everybody but dont want them to hate you back......no be juju be that

It so FUNNY how igbos will boldly come out to say somebody hate them.....you people that hates all your neighbours.....you hate all the indigenes of places you have made wealth and sucess....you even hate yourselves to the extent that IPOB ESN will be killing igbos and you will justify it by saying terrorist are killing northerners in the north and the government is not doing anything about it so ibos too should be killing themselves......never seen a more confused tribe of betrayals...see how them throw kanu under the bus for ekuke

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by ginggerxy: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Obidients won't like this grin grin
Wetin concern Obidients with Arthur eze?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Rayjnr: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Loveabove:
My mind always tells me this Shettima has evil mind to kill Tinubu and allow his boko haram boys to take over the country.

Not shettima , you are the one nursing that evil plan

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Starhearts: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2023
I beg u .... my president..
Pls don't release Kanu Nnamdi ... let him rot in jail...
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2023
I voted peter obi but tinubu is making everyone like him with this first few days
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Earnmoreprofit(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Don't mind him
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Kay25(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Loveabove:
My mind always tells me this Shettima has evil mind to kill Tinubu and allow his boko haram boys to take over the country.
Dem no born him mama well to try it
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by backtovillage: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2023
2pak:
Musu
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Banhammy717: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2023
Arthur will like to protect his businesses.
He needs government support to build his own refinery.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Arthur Eze is the main Ohanaeze Ndigbo

Olowo l'aye mo grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Samade7: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2023
TheOldGods:
Photoshop. Arthur eze picture is photoshopped

Are u sick?
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by alizma: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Freedom2023:
This Shettima guy looks so Scary
Shettima has always being like that just that una no dey observe the guy man. Check his picture with his beautiful wife some years back when they were still young, then you will understand better.
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Sunofgod:
Arthur Eze....known as AGIP in Igbo land.

Any
GOVT
IN
POWER

....he will sell his soul too.
and that is what a good business person will do,join the winning team

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Honestfrend: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2023
Loveabove:

His facial expression is always terrible.. Meself no trust that man at all..
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by sonofsteven: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol...Nurumberg trials if it is for real, all American presidents except Donald Trump should have rot in jail for war crimes against humanity.

Nuremberg (palace of justice)

I don't think that still exists, cus it was during the world war that it was set up to prosecute some people for war crimes and based on Google it was in 1945 to 1946 and about 11 people were convicted also,the last surviving judge died at 103yrs some years ago....
Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by Freedom2023(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2023
alizma:

Shettima has always being like that just that una no dey observe the guy man. Check his picture with his beautiful wife some years back when they were still young, then you will understand better.

Yes, it's true. I saw the pix with his wife

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

Arthur Eze is the main Ohanaeze Ndigbo
Arthur Eze works for AGIP oil company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Adeosun: 55% Of Nigeriaā€™s VAT Is From Lagos / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.