Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile (1144 Views)

Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili / Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
The satanic WEF and their Jewish dark lords are hell bent on ushering a global food crisis towards accelerating their Great Reset towards a Globalist Corporatist Zionist Order.

Famine has been an effective tool since Joseph rolled out his artificial scarcity and from there the Cainanites took over Egypt.

It was replayed in the conquest of Ireland and used by the Satanic Bolsheviks to pacify and cull Russian opposition to the Jewish takeover of that once great empire.

Globalist Jews want you dead and those of you who survive to be their slaves.

The four horsemen are being used to great effect : war, pestilence, famine and disease.

In Nigeria, there is no way you can make sense of the barbarity and impunity of the Fulani vandals wrecking havoc in the NW and parts of central Nigeria until you begin to see that these terrorists are agents of Globo Homo that are meant to dislodge farmers in rural areas from their lands towards ushering an artificial famine.

The DSS has fingered Emefile as a major financier of terrorist groups in Nigeria and I strongly agree with their assertion on the basis that Emefile is a WEF puppet .

The DSS has linked Emefile with a major Fulani bandit sympathiser who has now been established to be one of their major financiers working under the guise as an independent negotiator between the bandits and the FG.

Do you know it's only Nigeria that has rolled out a digital currency complete with a social credit score ?

Do you know that Emefile's last disastrous cashless policy was to force you all to key into this cornerstone agenda laid bare by the WEF?

Emefile is a traitor more than anyone of you can ever imagine.

The DSS and security agents handling his investigation must ensure Emefile is prosecuted without delay for this man was set to commit the greatest treason against a nation.

2 Likes

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Phoen1X: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Shut up and crawl back to your cocoon,...you cant kill your mother simply for being an igbo and still walk freely outside your rehab.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by mbaise1000: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
The poster failed or didn't want to tell us why that emefiele's fulani terrorist sympathizer is not arrested with emefiele and why he will never be arrested, the poster may also want to tell us who are the real enemies of nigeria, anyone that want his brother to be president by force wether they are qualified or not or the person who wants the best mo matter where they come from, the poster may also want to tell us what is better, to be in a very big country where you lack the very smallest basic things of life, or to be in a very small country where you will have most of the basic things of life

1 Like

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
Shut up and crawl back to your cocoon,...you cant kill your mother simply for being an igbo and still walk freely outside your rehab.

Death to all Marxist Zionists
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by ConfidentialDoc: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Well I've always said Emmy's arrest will lead to nowhere. He will be freed to enjoy his loot in God's own country.... Well let's see if you are right.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Web2020: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
CongoJewRat:
The satanic WEF and their Jewish dark lords are hell bent on ushering a global food crisis towards accelerating their Great Reset towards a Globalist Corporatist Zionist Order.

Famine has been an effective tool since Joseph rolled out his artificial scarcity and from there the Cainanites took over Egypt.

It was replayed in the conquest of Ireland and used by the Satanic Bolsheviks to pacify and cull Russian opposition to the Jewish takeover of that once great empire.

Globalist Jews want you dead and those of you who survive to be their slaves.

The four horsemen are being used to great effect : war, pestilence, famine and disease.

In Nigeria, there is no way you can make sense of the barbarity and impunity of the Fulani vandals wrecking havoc in the NW and parts of central Nigeria until you begin to see that these terrorists are agents of Globo Homo that are meant to dislodge farmers in rural areas from their lands towards ushering an artificial famine.

The DSS has fingered Emefile as a major financier of terrorist groups in Nigeria and I strongly agree with their assertion on the basis that Emefile is a WEF puppet .

The DSS has linked Emefile with a major Fulani bandit sympathiser who has now been established to be one of their major financiers working under the guise as an independent negotiator between the bandits and the FG.

Do you know it's only Nigeria that has rolled out a digital currency complete with a social credit score ?

Do you know that Emefile's last disastrous cashless policy was to force you all to key into this cornerstone agenda laid bare by the WEF?

Emefile is a traitor more than anyone of you can ever imagine.

The DSS and security agents handling his investigation must ensure Emefile is prosecuted without delay, for this man was set to commit the greatest treason against a nation.
It is no longer the Indigenous People of Briafa; it is now Fulanis. Continue.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Web2020:
It is no longer the Indigenous People of Briafa; it is now Fulanis. Continue.

You muthaphuckers keep popping up from every corner.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
mbaise1000:
The poster failed or didn't want to tell us why that emefiele's fulani terrorist sympathizer is not arrested with emefiele and why he will never be arrested, the poster may also want to tell us who are the real enemies of nigeria, anyone that want his brother to be president by force wether they are qualified or not or the person who wants the best mo matter where they come from, the poster may also want to tell us what is better, to be in a very big country where you lack the very smallest basic things of life, or to be in a very small country where you will have most of the basic things of life

The Gummi affiliated negotiator was arrested since early this year in Cairo.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Phoen1X: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Ozu,..you forgot to label emefiele an igbo just like kaduna chukwuma nzogwu.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Web2020: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
CongoJewRat:

It is not easy to tell lies. You need more lies to cover up for the previous, and the circle continues. Ask lier Mohamed whether I am not correct. Tinubu started very badly
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Khallicopyro: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emefiele knows too many secret. He can't be prosecuted.... A former governor, when quizzed by EFCC once said "if I say what I know Nigeria will catch fire...." That was the last we heard of the case... Emefiele knows too many dark secrets.... Ask yourself why him no Japa since?

1 Like

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by ConfidentialDoc: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Emefiele knows too many secret. He can't be prosecuted.... A former governor, when quizzed by EFCC once said "if I say what I know Nigeria will catch fire...." That was the last we heard of the case... Emefiele knows too many dark secrets.... Ask yourself why him no Japa since?

Emmy is working for very powerful network based in New York,London and Geneva. He will go scot free.

1 Like

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Patriotsleague: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very sinister man, the crook even wanted to hijack our country by using CBN money to win elections.

1 Like

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by mbaise1000: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
CongoJewRat:

The Gummi affiliated negotiator was arrested since early this year in Cairo.
Do where is he now?
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
Ozu,..you forgot to label emefiele an igbo just like kaduna chukwuma nzogwu.

He remains a Jew puppet like you 0su pigs

Same thing
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Emmy is working for very powerful network based in New York,London and Geneva. He will go scot free.

The Jewish Banksters !

This is why he enjoyed the highly privelaged Brigades Guard protection.

By the way, Buhari remains a Jewish puppet.

1 Like

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Web2020:
It is not easy to tell lies. You need more lies to cover up for the previous, and the circle continues. Ask lier Mohamed whether I am not correct. Tinubu started very badly

Fool, I am both apolitical and a misanthrope .

I am a Christian in its most crude and fundamentalist definition - anti Judas.

Pig.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by BloomingDale(f): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Oh wow. Your explanation makes sense. ENaira, cashless policy, NIN, Tokens etc etc. Pantami needs to be arrested too. They are all working hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by lwisee: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
I just wan to see Emefielee in prison,that's my wish.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
BloomingDale:
Oh wow. Your explanation makes sense.

Babe, I have been here screaming my voice on the Zionist agenda in Nigeria which the Fulani and Igbo are jointly pushing.

They are using Fulani and Igbo in a bad cop - good cop scenario .

Hence why they wanted to use a Zikist Zionist to replace the Uthman don Fodio Buhari govt.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by BloomingDale(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Babe, I have been here screaming my voice on the Zionist agenda in Nigeria which the Fulani and Igbo are jointly pushing.

They are using Fulani and Igbo in a bad cop - good cop scenario .

Hence why they wanted to use a Zikist Zionist to replace the Uthman don Fodio Buhari govt.

Yes, it’s becoming clearer. Obidients, Peter Obi etc etc

1 Like

Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Khallicopyro:

Nigeria has been a vassal of the Judaic serpent whose grip has encircled London, New York and Washington since the 0su did a suicide mission in Jan 15, 1966.

Know this and know peace.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yes, it’s becoming clearer. Obidients, Peter Obi etc etc

I warned you before the elections and even earlier before Obi appeared from nowhere.

I am not anti Igbo but anti Zionists.

But since all Igbos are Zionists , I have no choice but to hate those willing slaves.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Web2020:

0koro, I want you to understand that a Judas goat eventually ends up being slaughtered

Slave
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by BloomingDale(f): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
How I wish the mods can push this thread to the front page.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Phoen1X: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
CongoJewRat:

He remains a Jew puppet like you 0su pigs

Same thing
UNABOMER ,ted rackzinski is dead,..tell me he's igbo...ezi bida.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by Chinjo2: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
You guys should just stop this nonsense. We all know Emefiele is a crook but the real
sponsors of terrorist in Nigeria are Elrufai and Shetima. Take it or leave it.
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
UNABOMER ,ted rackzinski is dead,..tell me he's igbo...ezi bida.

Ted was and remains anti Jewish
Re: WEF Sponsored Fulani Terrorists Through Emefile by CongoJewRat: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Phoen1X:

Your fathers were slaves, you are a slave and your useless descendents will be our slaves.

Ham descendent.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? / All Eyes On Lamidi Apapa / Ex-Gov Emmanuel, Ibom Air Mgt Storm Canada As Ibom Air Gets 10 New A220 Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.