Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls (9335 Views)

A Thread For Kings College Lagos Old Boys. / Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Old Students / Loyola College Ibadan Old Boys Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2006
Hey, anyone from Air Force Comprehensive School, Iyana Offa, Ibadan.

Its been a while since I saw anyone from my old school, please if you are on Nairaland, holla me!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by kenniy(m): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2006
i actually have some cousins that was there in the late nineties, if that period is ok by you tell me , i can hook you guys up, 1 of them use to run for the school,
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2006
it alright. i was there 1992 - 1998
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by kenniy(m): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2006
then you must know saheed aremu, rilwan ariyibi and iyabo ariyibi. those are my cousins,

1 Like

Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2006
i know all three - arts and commercial class students. i was in science class, they will remember me as MAO.

you could give them my cell 08023666569, tell them am in touch with Offiong Okokon, Tayo Shiyanbola.

Tell them to beware of Raphael Omosowoeni - a senior of ours who was in Donia house, he came to my house to move my phone
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Mohamanutd: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2007
Hello,

I'm also an AFCS old student, I was part of the 1st set (1997) & my name is Ibrahim Mohammed (Pinto). Pls hook me up with any old student U know. Myself & Saheed Aremu were in thesame house (Jaguar). My phone number is 080-33356535. You can send me phone numbers, I wouldn't mind!

Thanks.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2007
Ibrahim, its good t here from you.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by hardeoyeah(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2007
Hello every ex afcs ibadan here.
i'm also an ex afcs student 96/02 set. I go by the name seye, i remember pinto(as he was called) and saheed aremu very well cos i was in jaguar house too, infact saheed was my bunk mate till he graduated.I hope to hear more from y'all.see ya
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by pikibo2(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2007
i'm looking for someone Jumoke Makoyawo. ex afcs student
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by tunamania(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2007
Men its good to hear from Afcs students here. men compared to all of u i'm a baby afcs student Seye Adeoye i sabi u now na Jarule be this I graduated 2004 so u can see i'm far from ya'all but still will like to hook up with u all just to know whats been happening after Airforce and really we can get to communicate more often through this forum. You can visit this blog www.airforceibadan..com. The username is afcsibadan and the password is iyanaofa its just a place where we can all share past experiences and all that.You can drop your post and views others.Seye did you hear that they scrapped Jaguar house men i was devastated nearly cried that was the best house at Afcs.I'd post this link on our group on hi5 so others can be aware.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Matured26(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2007
Na wa oooooooooooooooooo.
Raphael is stealing phones?
This is really terrible.
Anyway, this is OKORO as you all know him but the real name is Ademola Abodunrin.
Hope you guys are good
Nice to know abt AFCS students here.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by sofadj(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
hey watz up pple. I graduated in 2004,Alpha house, my no is 07038022342
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Matured26(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2007
Obviously I don't know sofa-dj
I finished in 1997.
All the same, Hi sofa-dj
I hope we will all be able to meet soon when we must have found our feet
Talking abt old students association
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Emeka1982(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2007
Hi all. Its been a long time so I hope you still remember me. I am Emeka Udo-Chijioke (AFCS 1992 - 1998, Asst. headboy from 1997 - 1998, Science class, Alpha jet house). Please If you get this and you still remember me, please send me a mail to emekaudo_chijioke@hotmail.com.

If u know the whereabouts or contacts of Ada Abangwu, Verem Akem, Chinedu Nwankwere, Tayo Shiyanbola (headboy), Bimbo Akinlotan (bubble), Itohan Asemota, I.K. Ezeh e.t.c. please be kind enough to help me get them. I wish I could meet you all again physically but unfortunately I no longer live in Nigeria - I only visit Naija about once a year.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2008
Emeka --- Tiger?

Emeka1982:

Hi all. Its been a long time so I hope you still remember me. I am Emeka Udo-Chijioke (AFCS 1992 - 1998, Asst. headboy from 1997 - 1998, Science class, Alpha jet house). Please If you get this and you still remember me, please send me a mail to emekaudo_chijioke@hotmail.com.

If u know the whereabouts or contacts of Ada Abangwu, Verem Akem, Chinedu Nwankwere, Tayo Shiyanbola (headboy), Bimbo Akinlotan (bubble), Itohan Asemota, I.K. Ezeh e.t.c. please be kind enough to help me get them. I wish I could meet you all again physically but unfortunately I no longer live in Nigeria - I only visit Naija about once a year.
This is MAO, I'll mail you. I see Tayo Shiyanbola regularly. I have his number somewhere. I'll look for it.
Contact me thru info@9jasite.com or info@ibsnigeria.com

@Matured26
Yes, Raphael Omosowoeni came to my house and stole my phone. I lived at Bariga. Twice I have seen him at Lawanson and Alagomeji, but I was in a bus on both occasions. So help him God when I lay my hands on him.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by bollyolad: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hi folks, Guess we re all doing great? Just stumbled across this. really cool,

I am Oladele Joseph Mobolaji (1994-2000).
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2008
hi bollyolad, sorry, the name does not ring a bell. you were in which house?
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Cotton(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2008
Hi,

Could you please tell me if this is a good school as of today? My cousins are looking for a school and AFCS came up.

Thanks
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2008
Truth be told, as of today, I can't really vouch for the state of the school. But when we where there, it was one fo the best, and it seemed to tend to move along that trend.

You could pay the school a visit and see for yourself.

Also, I should find time and re-visit my former school
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by bollyolad: 2:49pm On May 03, 2008
Yeh africanboy, i was in hercules house.

@ cotton,

can't really say the state of d sch right now but from my perspective its not really the school that matters but the student itself alongside
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Cotton(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2008
Ok, thanks. I'll take out time to visit.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by tholuosa2: 9:28pm On May 09, 2008
I am Tolu Oyewole(now Tolu Oyewole-Osaigbovo) of Jaguar House(RIP). Technical Class of '99. Any of old buddies can contact me on 08066676551, 08050688532 and 08028940329. my email is tholu_osa2@ayhoo.com

Anyone who knows the link to the alumni page on msn should pls post it on this site.

One Love to all, !
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by tobesky: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
lol
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Rhema90: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
It's a pleasure getting to know everyone on this forum.I am Oseremen Osehon.Popularly know as Osi.I was in the same house with Tobi Ayanleke{Alpha House}.I started AFCS 1999 and left 2004.I ave been waitin 4 a day i'll get in contact with Seyi Olaniran.His sister is Moyosore Olaniran she was in Tobi Ayanleke's set(2002 set).Pls sbody should link me up with Seyi or anybody in 2006.My no. is 07039274876. One luv.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by letters: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2008
97 set - I was in the first set. Funny about Raphael stealing phones. Cracked me up - He was a prefect if I remember well - food prefect, in fact.

So was Jaguar cancelled? Read up here somebody saying RIP to Jaguar. Does anybody remember Nike?

I’d also love to get in touch with Bisi Disu, Kakumo, Ibrahim (lived behind D Rovans), Tomison Olowo, Uncle Sherrif, Mr. Makonjuola’s daughter, Osamwege Osayamwen (I apologize, can’t remember his name well or how to spell it), and Kemi Omotosho (Sunday’s sister).
I'll check this forum a couple times every weak just to see if anyone responds. I really do hope.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by delmalik: 3:13am On Aug 08, 2008
my name is abdulmalik---------any1 knows babatunde fischer? he is a long lost frend, i place a fine of N30 cheesy for any1 who can post his contact no. thnx. mine is +60133256357. thnx.
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by africanboy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by horpeyehme: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2010
pls i need to hear from saheed aremu. this is my no if anyone hear from him 08036788199. oke opeyemi
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Nairalandaar: 4:27pm On May 06, 2016
Rhema90:
It's a pleasure getting to know everyone on this forum.I am Oseremen Osehon.Popularly know as Osi.I was in the same house with Tobi Ayanleke{Alpha House}.I started AFCS 1999 and left 2004.I ave been waitin 4 a day i'll get in contact with Seyi Olaniran.His sister is Moyosore Olaniran she was in Tobi Ayanleke's set(2002 set).Pls sbody should link me up with Seyi or anybody in 2006.My no. is 07039274876. One luv.

Dear Osehon, Seyi Olaniran is my colleague now.. if you need his number, send recharge card - Etisalat (N3000) to
Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by TobbyJoe: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
i know all three - arts and commercial class students. i was in science class, they will remember me as MAO.

you could give them my cell 08023666569, tell them am in touch with Offiong Okokon, Tayo Shiyanbola.

Tell them to beware of Raphael Omosowoeni - a senior of ours who was in Donia house, he came to my house to move my phone[/quote] grin
africanboy:

Tell them to beware of Raphael Omosowoeni - a senior of ours who was in Donia house, he came to my house to move my phone

1 Like

Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by oluwatoyin86: 3:46pm On May 09, 2019
Hi guys,

There was this book written by AFCS 1998/1999 set. it was about a wealthy guy that attended private schools, lived in the best part of lagos etc whose parents suddenly died and he had to go live with a poor relative and attend a public school. But through hardwork and doggedness he was able to still fulfill his ambition of going to the US (either MIT or Harvard) I cant really remember and got married to his secondary school sweetheart and not his college girlfriend. that book really impacted me as a kid and I've been trying to find it for years all to no avail. If anyone knows where i can get it from, please let me know as I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls by Luvlybee(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Reading posts on this trend in 2020 and I'm like "Wow! So, the Secondary school I attended was so old!" Well, graduating in the 16th set should have told me that. �

I attended AFCS, Ibadan from 2006 to 2012, most well behaved female student of 2012 Graduating set.

Nice to be here.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics In English Language / Physics Topics For Ss1,ss2 And Ss3 / Who Is To Be Blamed For Examination Malpractices In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.