Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side (16855 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League / Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos) / Enyimba FC Train At Their Renovated Stadium After Two Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Alpharey: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Impregnable101:
Why the hell will they be having 4 different groups in the league then winners of each group will now play a playoff? Nonsense!

Methinks Nigerian transportation systems is not up to date to allow them travel the length and breath of the country on weekends and midweek without having hitches. So they are split into groups maybe according to geopolitical zones. What do I even know about NIGERIAN football sef. 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

2 Likes

Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Torosk1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Indicis:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
How long will you continue begging my friend... find something do naa😭💔
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
rickleye:

Can you imagine ? In this day and age .
And in a soccer loving nation. Nobody is looking at how to fill stadiums on a weekly basis. Upgrade the stadium. It’s been built and that’s all .
if na aba stadium go full not everyone is enyimba fans so don't expect stadium to full...
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by rickleye: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if na aba stadium go full not everyone is enyimba fans so don't expect stadium to full...

You don’t have to be a fan to enjoy a game of soccer. Each city should be able to get 10,000 weekly fans to support the game and team
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by IMPARTIAL: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bendel insurance looseguard me sha

Started well but ended the game badly

Begin dey draw draw game

They try small being their first season from NNL. Maybe next season they will improve on this.

1 Like

Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Killermamba: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
chisomkachy:
The game ended 1-all, after a Nwangua Nyima's 48th minute goal cancelled out Enyimba's Ekene Awazie's 39th minute strike.

Nigeria's most successful clubside (Enyimba) were gunning for an unprecedented 9th title after winning in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2015 and 2019.

It was always going to be tough against the defending Champions, Rivers United but the Peoples Elephant showed champions credentials.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BiMVCmdkNGYafJXsHTrxpGVL3eyH9gEojsrFUxjgpEfi6xkYAWo1S4mqL7jRDzuol&id=100063464745098&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0H2sZdJm51dHGBC6xqCAZZJhvUL65ke9oVRkkysfhFjNSZMMpTJ73mzBEcwXqxhxYl&id=100065525288022&mibextid

So them don collet the 1billion now?
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by ubox: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
Local champions they ist round for caf they already out they swear for Nigeria self?
They've won it before nau
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by enomakos(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
chisomkachy:
One of NPFL's most illustrious sons, Victor Ezeji brought out the trophy. He is a two-time Champions League winner with Enyimba FC.
good to see Victor looking good

2 Likes

Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by galatico(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
I want Enyimba of Nigeria to win the CAF Champions League again.

1 Like

Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by prophetfire: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tijani009:

You go die if you go watch the match , big fool, na una no go gree buy ticket still day say empty sit, na ur papa for go sit down there big folish goat
Your papa is the big fool while your decrepit mother is a under-bridge ashawo.
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
rickleye:

You don’t have to be a fan to enjoy a game of soccer. Each city should be able to get 10,000 weekly fans to support the game and team
it doesn't work that way... Europe and Nigeria is different...
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Tijani009: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
prophetfire:
Your papa is the big fool while your decrepit mother is a under-bridge ashawo.

You full family, the curse pain you? Goat
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Faber(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Congratulations to Enyimba, the People's Elephant.

I just love the trophy...very mature, resembles the Europa league trophy
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

Is any of the club stadiums even up to 10,000 in capacity?

But I agree that they should be able to fill up the stadium... I remember when I was serving in Nasarawa, Nasarawa United used to give bonus to corp members, so corp members dey always full their stadium, among normal fans... If other states copy that, I'm sure the number of fans in the stadium will increase
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by prophetfire: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tijani009:

You full family, the curse pain you? Goat
Your mama na village ashawo na.
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by rickleye: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Why can’t it ? You make the games 1500 per and refreshments N500. Or how else besides the govt and private individuals do they fund maintenance
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Is any of the club stadiums even up to 10,000 in capacity?

But I agree that they should be able to fill up the stadium... I remember when I was serving in Nasarawa, Nasarawa United used to give bonus to corp members, so corp members dey always full their stadium, among normal fans... If other states copy that, I'm sure the number of fans in the stadium will increase
why give bonus? Who ll pay for it. See why football isn't business here... Can arsenal give bonus or Al ahly in Egypt... Fans have to love these clubs and be willing to pay
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Tijani009: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2023
prophetfire:
Your mama na village ashawo na.
Na your gran mama teach her na abi?
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Tijani009: 6:14am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

Nigeria need force, the ticket should bevin form of task
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Mindlog:
Nice photography
Yea very nice, the background concept was lit
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by prophetfire: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Tijani009:

Na your gran mama teach her na abi?
You and your family of born throwaway.
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Tijani009: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2023
prophetfire:
You and your family of born throwaway.
Like ur useless family and generation, foolish son of a foolish father
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by prophetfire: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tijani009:

Like ur useless family and generation, foolish son of a foolish father
your mother is in a flyover ashawo and gave birth to an armed robber that you are.
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Tijani009: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
prophetfire:
your mother is in a flyover ashawo and gave birth to an armed robber that you are.
I really agree with a foolish he goat like you, i am the armed rubber that will kill your entire family and put you people out of your misery, now you are happy i guess, basterd
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by prophetfire: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tijani009:

I really agree with a foolish he goat like you, i am the armed rubber that will kill your entire family and put you people out of your misery, now you are happy i guess, basterd
otu nne gioooooo!!!!!!!
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by Tijani009: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2023
prophetfire:
otu nne gioooooo!!!!!!!
Na you and your entire useless family
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by prophetfire: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Tijani009:

Na you and your entire useless family
Otu nne gi.
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by GanagiBitrus: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by rebirthkennedy: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2023
chidiwar:

U still never get sense, we are in june already...
useless hug...you are a disgrace to your useless family
Re: 9-time Winners: Enyimba FC is Nigeria's most successful club side by rebirthkennedy: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Favourchris:

Said by some 1 who is 20yrs old
so now you made sense abi?
ode...oponu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) / Personality Profile Of Stanley Nwabali / Bernard Sang Wins 2019 Onitsha City Marathon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.