Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) (42989 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / 2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by clydecarson(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2023
meolaniyi:
My Yoruba people and jealousy are 5 and 6.
We think you are dealing with the Igbos? You are no better of.

Open your eyes

Exactly thank you for this,they can't see what others are seeing instead they allow tribalism destroy their lives they should all continue the smart ones (yoruba)are trying to make Nigeria great the foolish ones are hell bent on destroying the country cus of their selfish gains

They should all continue shebi na all of us go face am together
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Alhari(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2023
The person you claimed to be a cocaine sniffing bastard, is now the one ruling you & the entire country. Only a fool will allow a bastard to rule is home.
Advancedpenis:
The main man

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing shaking bastard
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by randymirrors(f): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. I'm Yoruba and I'm supporting Peter Obi.

I never knew you were among the daft people, who think anyone supporting Obi is Igbo.

Last time I checked, not even all Igbos voted for him.

Don't you think it's high time you weaned yourself of this unforgivable stupidity and stop reasoning like a mentally immature toddler?

Shatap. You're no Yoruba. Try though you might, you can never be one of us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Alhari(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Yet the iragbiji refugee is now ruling over your entire family and the country. Shame on you
Ogene001:

You forgot that he thrashed the Iragbiji refugee in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by brightleave(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
Advancedpenis:
The main man

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing shaking bastard
And still your President. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Lama70(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Why is he always shuttling between Abuja and Lagos?

I understand he is always in Abuja searching for manhood, but Lagos nko? What happened to always being in Anambra where he developed?

I know what is in your mind.
Would you be comfortable in the East yourself?

You want UGM and Simon Ekpa boys to go and attack him. You will not succeed.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I understand he is always in Abuja searching for manhood, but Lagos nko? What happened to always being in Anambra where he developed?
Award for best in commenting rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2023
SwissMass:
He is still pulling his religious bigot stunts

Have you watched Hell-ruffian's video about religious domination of Kaduna and Nigeria?

Who's the bigot?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2023
IPOB church President. 🤡.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Bebem(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Throwback:
Loud ovation by his fellow Igbo Catholics.

Nothing new here since many had been asking when the political church goer would show up in church again, Baba decided to show up pronto.

I hope he did not stumble like he did in the last church incident?

Hate wants to ravage your life. Nawa o.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The religious fanatical IPOB terrorist loser is scared of his own creation, the UGM. He feels safer in Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Mrfeel: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He is free to be anywhere he wants to be in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tinubu ole niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ada9ja(f): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

U just wan talk....y is Tinubu always going to France and UK, i expect him to do in the Lagos he developed....

So person no fit go where he was invited abi? Everything ma talk for una side. Empty skulls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Mrfeel: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
He remain small make this idiot start to de visit cele C n S n Guru Maraji chrislamba
What is wrong with visiting those places you mentioned?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by frugal(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

You forgot that he thrashed the Iragbiji refugee in Lagos

grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by managingpartner(f): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
You are stupid, can you call your father werey? Internet has made it easy for useless folk like you to be disrespectful.

Come to think of it, I'm sure your entire family hasn't made one third of what he has.

Learn to be responsible and respectful.

Idi.ot.

Frank688915:
old video, werey obi no dey visit church again
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ayokellany: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Who want to be equal to the Pandora criminal n bastard ?!

Pharaoh4rin:

You call him idiot but yourself, parents, siblings, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces and in-laws put together does not equal to P O. Look at you.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Enwhen(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Even President Tinubu no go spill this rubbish ...to you A Nigerian politician brings development ?, That's why we are where we are today ...despite our resources and taxes , some dense people like you still believe in Nigerian politician, I pity those of u expecting PBAT or PO to come perform miracle ...abi Baba Buhari make mouth tire , as he reach there him eyes clear ?... Not until we the masses wake up to fight enemies of Nigeria , no magic can be perform by Peter Obi or Pres. Baba Tinubu... Lagos was develop by Nigeria resources and patriotic Nigerians taxes , including my monthly taxes
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by ayokellany: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2023
He is not only an idiot but a Pandora criminal n bastard. If your father like he should go n knack his head on Zuma rock over what I call Obi

LagosFirstSon:

Stop calling Peter obi idiot, he's not your father
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Mrfeel: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Throwback:
Loud ovation by his fellow Igbo Catholics.

Nothing new here since many had been asking when the political church goer would show up in church again, Baba decided to show up pronto.

I hope he did not stumble like he did in the last church incident?
Igbo catholic church in Lagos , that's an amazing achievement for the Igbos
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Pathfinder2090: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2023
My President
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Frank688915: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
managingpartner:

You are stupid, can you call your father werey? Internet has made it easy for useless folk like you to be disrespectful.

Come to think of it, I'm sure your entire family hasn't made one third of what he has.

Learn to be responsible and respectful.

Idi.ot.

And so fvking what, is he the one that is feeding me? by the way dem say una tótó dey sweet, i fit enter cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Popeonah(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is the supreme court in Anambra?? Ode
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Armani84: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Even if atiku enter the church today that is how they will shout
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Weathered: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

are you forgeting he won in Abuja and Lagos?

The people are just celebrating with the man they voted for. He owns Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by Chrismania100: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2023
You cannot monopolise & concentrate our common assets in Lagos and Abuja & want him to stay in Anambra.
This is the reason why we wanted him to decentralise lagos and abuja & make Onitsha and Aba the African hub of our time.But, your envy and evil tribe saw it& fought to rig him out so that you guys would continue modern slaving of igbo,with Yoruba pass to Hausa pass to Yoruba syndrome that had impoverished Nigeria since immemorial.

To me, there is nothing special about Lagos if not for wharf and other common assets all concentrated in lagos which igbos are mainly there to make clearing of their businesses easy and accessible.
Give me Lagos free to live, I will never live there.I just pity any igbo man stil building and buying properties in Lagos cos this evil tribe called Yoruba will thief all their investments with this their tribalistic law they want to pass. An average yoruba man is evil and wicked over igbos, but when igbos pay them back with the same coin ,you will see them start shouting children of hate.But one thing is certain, if the whole Nigeria like, let them hate igbo people, it will not shift or disturb them abit.I only see all this noise as just envy cos most tribes are lazy and envy for nothing.
No tribe in Nigeria can wipe or defeat igbo people, no matter whatever.
Igbos have suffered tremendously in Nigeria hands which this wicked tribe see nothing wring with it, especially, after the civil war.But sooner rather than later, igbos will be liberated from this slavery forced marriage, so that Nigerians will begin to see how potential and powerful igbos people can be.
How I wish Nigeria would grant them their wishes and allow them to separate from Nigeria and form their own country.

re
LeoDeKing:

What stops him from investing and paying taxes in Anambra he developed? Is it that if he invest in Anambra, the business will be worth next to nothing? Why is he paying tax to Tinubu in Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
He remain small make this idiot start to de visit cele C n S n Guru Maraji chrislamba
What is wrong with Cele church C n s n Guru Maraji ? I know a friend who married Celstial church girl instead of girl attending adeboye’s redeemed church. Celebwomen are very pretty and romantic . 😻😻😻You go fall in love
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) by HRMK: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2023
OBI IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE IGBO YOUTHS AND IGBO FAKE PASTORS!NOT THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA!CONGRATS!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.