Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! (3766 Views)

Detention In The UK. FFK Mocks Peter Obi. Say Yes Daddy. Tweet. / Titi Abubakar Seeks End To Sexual Abuse & Stigmatisation Of Victims / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by N3TRAL: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2023
The LGBT community must be protected in Nigeria.

The 10th NASS must repeal violent legislations targeted at non-binary people in the country.

Nigeria must respect the FHR of citizens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by KingOfIsoko1: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2023
Thunder fire all of una,

I see that you lots are setting up Tinubu to fail, let him try it and see fes, National Assembly will not even dare it with a long spoon

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by KingOfIsoko1: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2023
So na this I.diort be Arrewa handle,

We roast fa.ggots in Africa

17 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by N3TRAL: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Thunder fire all of una,

I see that you lots are setting up Tinubu to fail, let him try it and see fes, National Assembly will not even dare it with a long spoon

Honest question:

Does being gay affect the price of garri in the market?

Why can't you Stone age creatures mind your business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Brilliant piece!

Homophobia does not have a place in Nigeria.

People’s sexual orientation should not be a crime or pose a threat to their life’s!

Religious beliefs should not determine citizens sexual orientation.

If anyone is so concerned, he/she should channel same energy towards smoking, drug abuse, alcoholism, cybercrime, prostitution and cultism. Those are far more worse societal ills than homosexuality.

Nigeria supports the LGBTQ community 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SadiqBabaSani: 1:45am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Brilliant piece!

Homophobia does not have a place in Nigeria.

People’s sexual orientation should not be a crime or pose a threat to their life’s!

Religious beliefs should not determine citizens sexual orientation.

If anyone is so concerned, he/she should channel same energy towards smoking, drug abuse, alcoholism, cybercrime, prostitution and cultism. Those are far more worse societal ills than homosexuality.

Nigeria supports the LGBTQ community 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
What a shame, seems Tinubu followers are mostly fagg.ots, see all the monikers supporting a natural aberration

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:47am On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
What a shame, seems Tinubu followers are mostly fagg.ots, see all the monikers supporting a natural aberration

Channel your energy to worst things! They are humans who deserve to have a choice. How does their life affect yours?

Does it increase the pump price?

Cultism and cyber crime is ravaging the country, and you won’t channel same energy towards those courses.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 1:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Mods are these threads not in violation of Rule 9?
Anyone into homo activities or in support of the LGBT group should go to countries where such activities are allowed!
Nigeria is not one of them and will never be one of them!
I can see that the advocates are mostly balablu supports grin
I plead with them to tell your paymaster tulumbu to advocate for gay rights up to the NA...I want to check something grin

12 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 1:57am On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
If Tinubu as much as advocate for gay rights,even the little support he is getting will evaporate! grin

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:59am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:
Mods are these threads not in violation of Rule 9?
Anyone into homo activities or in support of the LGBT group should go to countries where such activities are allowed!
Nigeria is not one of them and will never be one of them!
I can see that the advocates are mostly balablu supports grin
I plead with them to tell your paymaster tulumbu to advocate for gay rights up to the NA...I want to check something grin

Are you in denial about their present existence in the country.

You will only live in same denial till it becomes a norm.

Remember when ladies were barred from wearing trousers in Nigeria? Remember when indecent dressing was a taboo in Nigeria?

Be patient! Time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 2:14am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Are you in denial about their present existence in the country.

You will only live in same denial till it becomes a norm.

Remember when ladies were barred from wearing trousers in Nigeria? Remember when indecent dressing was a taboo in Nigeria?

Be patient! Time will tell.
Denial of presence doesn't equate acceptance!
Every country is different!
Just the same way you have a choice to your sexual preference,countries and its occupants also have a choice to decide which sexual orientation is permissible in their domain!
If you do not like it,you are free to go to countries where such is practiced!
Already Americans are currently suffering and paying the price for their over liberalism of the lgbt groups that are now preying on their kids!
You should also be patient,countries that permit gay rights will soon discover the mistake they have made by tolerating the lgbt group in the name of freedom!

13 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:22am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

Just the same way you have a choice to your sexual preference,countries and its occupants also have a choice to decide which sexual orientation is permissible in their domain!
Already Americans are currently suffering and paying the price for their over liberalism of the lgbt groups that are now preying on their kids!
You should also be patient,countries that permit gay rights will soon discover the mistake they have made by tolerating the lgbt group in the name of freedom!

What do you mean that countries should determine what’s permissible? Are homosexuals not also citizens, or does their orientation strip them of their constitutional right?

What is the US suffering from? Enlighten me!

If people have freedom of religion, why shouldn’t people have freedom of sexual orientation? Who are the citizens that determine how they live their life’s?

I will reinstate, religion should not determine how other people live their life’s. People can as well claim homosexuality is a their own worship practice

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

What do you mean that countries should determine what’s permissible? Are homosexuals not also citizens, or does their orientation strip them of their constitutional right?

What is the US suffering from? Enlighten me!

If people have freedom of religion, why shouldn’t people have freedom of sexual orientation? Who are the citizens that determine how they live their life’s?

I will reinstate, religion should not determine how other people live their life’s. People can as well claim homosexuality is a their own worship practice

I do not intend or wish to argue with a gay advocate because their narrative often times defies common sense!
My submissions remain constant!
Go else where and practice or advocate your sexual preference but not in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:33am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

I do not intend or wish to argue with a gay advocate because their narrative often times defies common sense!
My submissions remain constant!
Go else where and practice or advocate your sexual preference but not in Nigeria!

Homosexuality is here to stay!

It’s just a matter of time!

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 2:39am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Homosexuality is here to stay!

It’s just a matter a time!

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Okay no wahala!
Don't stay in the social media and make noise!
come out and advocate for it in your own state or street!
I wan check something!

17 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:42am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

Okay no wahala!
Don't stay in the social media and make noise!
come out and advocate for it in your own state or street!
I wan check something!

I have been publicly advocating around the country, meeting with the LGBTQ community and also with important stakeholders.

Why I said you should be patient.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 2:52am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I have been publicly advocating around the country, meeting with the LGBTQ community and also with important stakeholders.

Why I said you should be patient.
Noise as usual!
How can you say you are advocating and no media outlet carried the news?
Don't stay in one corner where you have like minds of 3 or 4 and call it advocacy!
As usual noise!

9 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:55am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

Noise as usual!
How can say you are advocating and no media outlet carried the news?
As usual noise!

But you know the community exist right? They are everywhere!

Be patient.

Saudi did more than this, they ptesently welcoming the LGBTQ community. Same with Israel

So imagine Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I will repeat, be patient.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 2:57am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

But you know the community exist right? They are everywhere!

Be patient.

Saudi did more than this, they ptesently welcoming the LGBTQ community. Same with Israel

So imagine Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I will repeat, be patient.
I dare you to boldly come out and do your lgbt advocacy in the streets of naija!
I wan check something!
You are doing advocacy and no protest or public declaration grin dey play grin
All noise as usual!

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:01am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

Oga come out and do your advocacy!
I wan check something!
You are doing advocacy and no protest or public declaration grin dey play grin
All noise as usual!

You are anxious! Can’t you just be patient.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by wildernessVoice: 3:03am On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:

The 10th NASS must repeal violent legislations targeted at non-binary people in the country.

God forbid BAT thing.
Naija is already polluted with a lot
and another call for more pollution is not welcome.
It's like declaring Naija full fledged animal kingdom.
Those agitating should Japa where it is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 3:04am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are anxious! Can’t you just be patient.
You are wasting time!
I dare you to carry out your lgbt advocacy with your group of confused fellas!
Nothing like patience!
Stop making noise here on nairaland and carry out your advocacy!
Let me see if you have the mind!
Online Noise makers!
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2023
wildernessVoice:

God forbid BAT thing.
Naija is already polluted with a lot
and another call for more pollution is not welcome.
It's like declaring Naija full fledged animal kingdom.
Those agitating should Japa where it is allowed.
I dey wait make NASS even attempt such! They will all be recalled!
Small yansh dey shake! grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by yrhuhfy113: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba is right, LGBTQ2AII is here to STAY
N3TRAL is also RIGHT.

See no one is arguing that YOU ARE NOT RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR RIGHTS in this FALLEN WORLD.

Infact, the only way to KILL YOUR MOVEMENT IS TO JOIN IT. Since you can IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING these days, HOW ABOUT I IDENTIFY AS GOD.... what would you then say?

THE ISSUE IS, when given allowance to be lawless, YOU WON'T STOP, YOU WILL WANT TO IMPOSE YOUR RIGHTS ON OUR CHILDREN AND OUR, MUSIC MOVIES.... and in your darkened minds, you feel it is progress. HOW HAS LGBTQ2AII helped the UK, US and other places...... did it LOWER FUEL PRICES? Did it make them better in any enviable way?

NOW HERE IS THE JOKER
every NEW Generation HAS MORE TOLERANCE for lewdness and weak morality than the previous generation. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE BIBLE TIMES....

I hope after you PROMOTE this madnesss.... when your KIDS(baby g.o.a.t.s) come out and say they want to MARRY ANIMALS AND MACHINES, you won't protest. Because ya'll clamour for something but GO QUIET when the consequences HITS.... when your children are bored with LGBTQ and want to have sexx with HEN or FISH... I hope you will HAIL AND FRONT THEIR RIGHTS TOO.... let's know that you guys were born by despicable creatures of DOOM.

TELL ME WHERE THE BOUNDARIES EXIST with this maiden immoral movements? So if I do as I WANT to do, then the judiciary system can't hold me if I feel like maiming all those who owe me money, because if you can get up one day and say you FEEL like a TRANS and you are HAILED, can i also get up and feel like REVENGING and not be JAILED?

WASTAGE is focusing on the wrong things with so much ENERGY that could have been used for the RIGHT THINGS.
Pushing so passionately for an AGENDA all for maybe 1hour of sexxual pleasure is a psychological problem that ONLY God can cure.

AFRICA will be the only MORALLY PURE CONTINENT on earth before JESUS RETURNS because we will not make the mistake of selling our BIRTHRIGHT into decadence and moral slavery..... a revolution has began and it will take over the whole EARTH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by optionalY09: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2023
What the need for the intense advert, just get away with you homosexual lifestyle. They enslave you with Jesus and Mohammed for 100s of years when they realized that your eyes are about to open they want to turn your children to slaves to all manner of disease and you think that’s cool.

While people promote greater family value among themselves. Don’t be deceived with all the sponsored media. Africans are the main target, you always embrace what you know nothing about so long it’s from the west
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by optionalY09: 3:09am On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:

There is no LGBT in Nigeria, only paid actors who don’t understand the gravity of what they’ve been paid to promote. Their grand children i pity. And except the naive people who thinks because they said something in the movie or heard on radio it’s right

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
SangoOlukosoOba is right, LGBTQ2AII is here to STAY
N3TRAL is also RIGHT.

See no one is arguing that YOU ARE NOT RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR RIGHTS in this FALLEN WORLD.

Infact, the only way to KILL YOUR MOVEMENT IS TO JOIN IT. Since you can IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING these days, HOW ABOUT I IDENTIFY AS GOD.... what would you then say?

THE ISSUE IS, when given allowance to be lawless, YOU WON'T STOP, YOU WILL WANT TO IMPOSE YOUR RIGHTS ON OUR CHILDREN AND OUR, MUSIC MOVIES.... and in your darkened minds, you feel it is progress. HOW HAS LGBTQ2AII helped the UK, US and other places...... did it LOWER FUEL PRICES? Did it make them better in any enviable way?

NOW HERE IS THE JOKER
every NEW Generation HAS MORE TOLERANCE for lewdness and weak morality than the previous generation. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE BIBLE TIMES....

I hope after you PROMOTE this madnesss.... when your KIDS(baby g.o.a.t.s) come out and say they want to MARRY ANIMALS AND MACHINES, you won't protest. Because ya'll clamour for something but GO QUIET when the consequences HITS.... when your children are bored with LGBTQ and want to have sexx with HEN or FISH... I hope you will HAIL AND FRONT THEIR RIGHTS TOO.... let's know that you guys were born by despicable creatures of DOOM.

TELL ME WHERE THE BOUNDARIES EXIST with this maiden immoral movements? So if I do as I WANT to do, then the judiciary system can't hold me if I feel like maiming all those who owe me money, because if you can get up one day and say you FEEL like a TRANS and you are HAILED, can i also get up and feel like REVENGING and not be JAILED?

WASTAGE is focusing on the wrong things with so much ENERGY that could have been used for the RIGHT THINGS.
Pushing so passionately for an AGENDA all for maybe 1hour of sexxual pleasure is a psychological problem that ONLY God can cure.

AFRICA will be the only MORALLY PURE CONTINENT on earth before JESUS RETURNS because we will not make the mistake of selling our BIRTHRIGHT into decadence and moral slavery..... a revolution has began and it will take over the whole EARTH.

Your beliefs only apply to Christian’s. Respect other people’s belief’s and sexual orientation.

Channel same energy into cultism, drug abuse, prostitution, alcoholism, and cyber fraud. Those are worst societal ills
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 3:13am On Jun 12, 2023
If them born those lgbt group well make them come out say them wan even do protest for gay rights!
Nah guys go help police do their work!
Mentally deranged animals who want to use the group as an umbrella to molest kids like most of them do in America!
Though belated,but I'm happy that a sizable number of Americans are now seeing them for who they truely are!
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by yrhuhfy113: 3:14am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Your beliefs only apply to Christian’s. Respect other people’s belief’s and sexual orientation.

Channel same energy into cultism, drug abuse, prostitution, alcoholism, and cyber fraud. Those are worst societal ills

OH NO.......... uk/usa were CHRISTIAN NATIONS.......... see what has become of them.

GOD DIDNT MAKE ANYONE LGBTQ compatible. It is INSATIABLE LUST that made people want WEIRD STUFF.

So forget christianity.... ALL I KNOW IS, it is not solving any problem in the world.... so IT IS A DISTRACTION

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:16am On Jun 12, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

OH NO.......... uk/usa were CHRISTIAN NATIONS.......... see what has become of them.

GOD DIDNT MAKE ANYONE LGBTQ compatible. It is INSATIABLE LUST that made people want WEIRD STUFF.

So forget christianity.... ALL I KNOW IS, it is not solving any problem in the world.... so IT IS A DISTRACTION

It’s not expected to solve any problem. It’s about people’s happiness

What has become of UK and US?
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by yrhuhfy113: 3:34am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

It’s not expected to solve any problem. It’s about people’s happiness

What has become of UK and US?

IF IT IS PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.... then DON'T IMPOSE IT ON US. Mind your business and keep it in your community. Once you IMPOSE, we will come for you in ways you can not fathom

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:39am On Jun 12, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

IF IT IS PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.... then DON'T IMPOSE IT ON US. Mind your business and keep it in your community. Once you IMPOSE, we will come for you in ways you can not fathom

No one is imposing it on you. If you not about that life, you can never be it. You just have to respect their values and choices.

Just like you said, if you mind your business, you will never have time for other people’s business. You are intruding on people’s privacy when it’s not even affecting you.

It’s that easy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Teach Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger The Lesson Of Their Lives - FFK / How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.