Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! (3711 Views)

Detention In The UK. FFK Mocks Peter Obi. Say Yes Daddy. Tweet. / Titi Abubakar Seeks End To Sexual Abuse & Stigmatisation Of Victims / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by jahsharon: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
The LGBT community must be protected in Nigeria.

The 10th NASS must repeal violent legislations targeted at non-binary people in the country.

Nigeria must respect the FHR of citizens.

It’s like this your mental illness is generational and incurable. However, if you go on Lagos streets and pull the stunt, we will cure this your madness
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by N3TRAL: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
jahsharon:

It’s like this your mental illness is generational and incurable. However, if you go on Lagos streets and pull the stunt, we will cure this your madness

Why are you homophobic?

Why do you think that respect for the rights of others is a mental illness?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Kukutenla: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

They hide it.

There is a popular Abuja gay I know. Popular one but won’t mention his name. He was very quiet in the boarding school, calm and close to a sadist cos he hardly mixes.

No one then ever could have believed he was gay. Immediately we finished secondary school and he got into the university, hommie exploded. He is a big time popular gay now!

My point is that, the environment hinders them. Of legalized today in Nigeria, you will see the turn out will massive.

And saying the west gave them a chance, you are right about that, but they were existing prior to that time.

Listen to yourself. He hid his nature in secondary school and then boomed after he left school. I thought you it's a natural thing. Why was he hiding it?
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

He is only chest beating!

Don’t believe loud people, they are very empty!

Doers don’t make noise!
You are actually the chest beater!
You have been here since the wee hours defending gay rights which you guys have been doing for over 20 years on nairaland!
Show working on the streets let guys treat your Bleep up!
Walk the talk and do your gay campaigns instead of making mouth on a faceless forum!
Until you do so,you all what you are accusing me of!
Gay Cowards!
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by damosky12(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Can same psychological therapy make someone a gay? In the quest that humans cannot find the root cause of the mental state, we try to blame it on a disorder.
Nature is precise. Any trait that's at variance with nature is to be examined. No one is "blaming it on disorder." It's just against the order of nature. That's literally what "dis-order" means.

If we start the listing of the most ruthless murderers on Earth, I don’t think we would find one gay.

Crime has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Anyone can be a criminal.

You obviously didn't get that analogy. This is tiring.

Crime surely has nothing with sexual orientation. But many "unreasonable" crimes are functions of some mental unhealth. But people who commit these crimes appear in the society to be healthy, fine persons... But, alas, they aren't...

The fact that a human being would be sexually attracted to a bird, for instance, is crazy! And you know that.

Even if that human being is a professor, b ING sexually attracted to a tree would very lucidly mean something is wrong. Why? It's a mental, psychological malady! This is the case with people sexually attracted to people of the same gender...

And in my years of experience of dinning with gays, I have never thought of it being a mental disorder. I always marvel and appreciate their being.

Do you know the wiring it takes to have emotions towards the same sex, treating your same sex like a lady, checking up on him, planning vacations and all that?

These people are just wired differently.

The "different wiring" is exactly the issue. It's just a spectrum of mental illness.

There are cases of adults who just hate to see babies. Some adults (called extreme recluses) hate to be in the midst of other human beings at all. Some humans are sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Some are sexually attracted to babies and toddlers.

All these are different forms and spectrums of mental illnesses. All are treatable via therapy or psychiatry. Homosexual traits (sexual attraction to person of one's own sex is just one of such). There are verifiable records of such cases treated.

But all those facilitating these things are in it for a purpose. It's all an aganda
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2023
Iamzik:

grin grin grin
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Him mouth dey scratch am!

Since him say them reach a million,make them show streets make boys give them better treatment!

After we don use koboko cure that their gay madness,we go find them better chick way get booby and figure 8 to reconfigure them to default state! grin

Of all the curves and softness for babe body,nah their fellow male iron body dem find attractive! angry
Mumu people!
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Iamzik: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

Him mouth dey scratch am!

Since him say them reach a million,make them show streets make boys give them better treatment!

After we don use koboko cure that their gay madness,we go find them better chick way get booby and figure 8 to reconfigure them to default state! grin

Of all the curves and softness for babe body,nah their fellow male iron body dem find attractive! angry
Mumu people!

Lol you wan kee me with laughter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Odibembem: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Even when we don’t welcome and celebrate it, they still exist and count is growing relatively with population.

So why exactly do u want to celebrate it now? U want to start Gay Pride parades? Why don't u just allow sleeping dogs to lie? Why do u want to openly engage in obscenities?
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Lawly: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
So na this I.diort be Arrewa handle,

We roast fa.ggots in Africa

I'm not in support of ltgbq (whatever) being ligitimized in Nigeria. But with the killers of Deborah Samuel, the killers of the Yoruba deeper life preacher woman killed in Abuja for preaching the gospel, etc still roaming around the streets, the stealing of Peter Obi's mandate by tinibu and all the Yorubas supporting it cus he's their brother, all the extreme injustice and killings going on in this country and financed and supported by that criminal entity called britain to malign and forever subjugate and undermine the people in whose lands oil is found just so that britain keeps stealing for eternity, don't you think it will be hypocritical if you support all these evils and make homosexual our problem.

I have never had any oita of hope in the evil fraud called Nigeria. I can't even count the numbers of Igbo people that fought Peter Obi and rigged the elections against him out of sheer envies. Nnamdi Kanu is in custody today bcs same Igbos his brothers sold him out to an initially uninterested federal government. Same igbos betrayed ojukwu and sold sensitive informations to britain and didn't care if all their kinsmen were slaughtered cus the only thing that matters to an average Igbo man is himself only above all his kinsmen.

NIGERIA AND ALL THE IDIOTS THAT MAKE IT UP CAN EXPLODE THEMSELVES TO SMITHERING FOR ALL I CARE. It's useless hoping the country will get better with all the fools that make it up always playing into the greedy hands of britain.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by McStoic(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
The LGBT community must be protected in Nigeria.

The 10th NASS must repeal violent legislations targeted at non-binary people in the country.

Nigeria must respect the FHR of citizens.

You are a mad man. If you try your homo nonsense, na death go follow you ooo
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Mordecai(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:

God Forbid. I don't hate the Igbos.

Liar!!!
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

Listen to yourself. He hid his nature in secondary school and then boomed after he left school. I thought you it's a natural thing. Why was he hiding it?

I believe the environment did not permit and as kid, he was scared. The moment he got of age and had access to right freedom, he became himself. Now, he far more lively than my very self. I see his moves on social media.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
damosky12:

Nature is precise. Any trait that's at variance with nature is to be examined. No one is "blaming it on disorder." It's just against the order of nature. That's literally what "dis-order" means.

You obviously didn't get that analogy. This is tiring.

Crime surely has nothing with sexual orientation. But many "unreasonable" crimes are functions of some mental unhealth. But people who commit these crimes appear in the society to be healthy, fine persons... But, alas, they aren't...

The fact that a human being would be sexually attracted to a bird, for instance, is crazy! And you know that.

Even if that human being is a professor, b ING sexually attracted to a tree would very lucidly mean something is wrong. Why? It's a mental, psychological malady! This is the case with people sexually attracted to people of the same gender...

The "different wiring" is exactly the issue. It's just a spectrum of mental illness.

There are cases of adults who just hate to see babies. Some adults (called extreme recluses) hate to be in the midst of other human beings at all. Some humans are sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Some are sexually attracted to babies and toddlers.

All these are different forms and spectrums of mental illnesses. All are treatable via therapy or psychiatry. Homosexual traits (sexual attraction to person of one's own sex is just one of such). There are verifiable records of such cases treated.

But all those facilitating these things are in it for a purpose. It's all an aganda

Nature is not precise, it comes with different pluses, errors and defects ranging from high IQ, body part duplicates or shortages. Let me say the imperfections of nature is marvels.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Kukutenla: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I believe the environment did not permit and as kid, he was scared. The moment he got of age and had access to right freedom, he became himself. Now, he far more lively than my very self. I see his moves on social media.
I guess he's your lover
Dey play
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

I guess he's your lover
Dey play

I am not gay, Their kind just amuses me, and I got to like them so much.

Seeing someone easily do something extraordinarily different from you do is amazing.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Kukutenla: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not gay, Their kind just amuses me, and I got to like them so much.

Seeing someone easily do something extraordinarily different from you do is amazing.
What's amusing in two men sleeping with each other? Or marrying each other?
I hope you also find a woman sleeping with a dog amusing
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

What's amusing in two men sleeping with each other? Or marrying each other?
I hope you also find a woman sleeping with a dog amusing

Have you ever thought how they happen to see a fellow man as woman, that even leads to legal marriage?

Have you sat at a distance just trying to read them and imagine what’s going-on? Have you seen them show love, affection and care towards each other?

Have you ever taken time to imagine what they see when they look at their partners, and how they are emotionally connected?

Sincerely, if you really inquisitive without bias, you will appreciate their creation.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Rareoil(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
bentennyIsBack:

I do not intend or wish to argue with a gay advocate because their narrative often times defies common sense!
My submissions remain constant!
Go else where and practice or advocate your sexual preference but not in Nigeria!

Congratulations you just proved you have no point to counter him.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Kukutenla: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Have you ever thought how they happen to see a fellow man as woman, that even leads to legal marriage?

Have you sat at a distance just trying to read them and imagine what’s going-on? Have you seen them show love, affection and care towards each other?

Have you ever taken time to imagine what they see when they look at their partners, and how they are emotionally connected?

Sincerely, if you really inquisitive without bias, you will appreciate their creation.

They don't see a fellow man as woman. They are very much aware it's a man they are dealing with which is why they don't expect them to give them babies.
It's depravity. Nothing to appreciate there. A serial killer also pays attention to his victim for vulnerability before striking. That does not make them worthy of glorification.
What the homosexual needs is Jesus, and the right therapy not admiration from normal folks.
They generally fill me with revulsion.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Rareoil(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
wildernessVoice:

God forbid BAT thing.
Naija is already polluted with a lot
and another call for more pollution is not welcome.
It's like declaring Naija full fledged animal kingdom.
Those agitating should Japa where it is allowed.

Your homophobia is off the charts
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Rareoil(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
SangoOlukosoOba is right, LGBTQ2AII is here to STAY
N3TRAL is also RIGHT.

See no one is arguing that YOU ARE NOT RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR RIGHTS in this FALLEN WORLD.

Infact, the only way to KILL YOUR MOVEMENT IS TO JOIN IT. Since you can IDENTIFY AS ANYTHING these days, HOW ABOUT I IDENTIFY AS GOD.... what would you then say?

THE ISSUE IS, when given allowance to be lawless, YOU WON'T STOP, YOU WILL WANT TO IMPOSE YOUR RIGHTS ON OUR CHILDREN AND OUR, MUSIC MOVIES.... and in your darkened minds, you feel it is progress. HOW HAS LGBTQ2AII helped the UK, US and other places...... did it LOWER FUEL PRICES? Did it make them better in any enviable way?

NOW HERE IS THE JOKER
every NEW Generation HAS MORE TOLERANCE for lewdness and weak morality than the previous generation. IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE BIBLE TIMES....

I hope after you PROMOTE this madnesss.... when your KIDS(baby g.o.a.t.s) come out and say they want to MARRY ANIMALS AND MACHINES, you won't protest. Because ya'll clamour for something but GO QUIET when the consequences HITS.... when your children are bored with LGBTQ and want to have sexx with HEN or FISH... I hope you will HAIL AND FRONT THEIR RIGHTS TOO.... let's know that you guys were born by despicable creatures of DOOM.

TELL ME WHERE THE BOUNDARIES EXIST with this maiden immoral movements? So if I do as I WANT to do, then the judiciary system can't hold me if I feel like maiming all those who owe me money, because if you can get up one day and say you FEEL like a TRANS and you are HAILED, can i also get up and feel like REVENGING and not be JAILED?

WASTAGE is focusing on the wrong things with so much ENERGY that could have been used for the RIGHT THINGS.
Pushing so passionately for an AGENDA all for maybe 1hour of sexxual pleasure is a psychological problem that ONLY God can cure.

AFRICA will be the only MORALLY PURE CONTINENT on earth before JESUS RETURNS because we will not make the mistake of selling our BIRTHRIGHT into decadence and moral slavery..... a revolution has began and it will take over the whole EARTH.

First of all Jesus doesn't exiat
Second Africa isn't a morally pure continent
Third, LGBT movement is here to stay.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Rareoil(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO NEWS, do you see your MENTORS IN THE UK/USA? are you any different....

do you see what is happening to SCHOOLS? How teachers are forcing children to differ from their GENDERS....

LET ME CLEAR YOU, that is a BREACH and this is Africa, IT WILL NEVER SURVIVE HERE, else we will come for you all and it will not be funny. STAY IN YOUR LANE.

Some African countries are already pro LGBT south africa, Botswana, and cape Verde
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by bentennyIsBack: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rareoil:

Congratulations you just proved you have no point to counter him.
I dont need to because its a waste of time trying to convince a mentally deranged man!
Let him walk the talk by coming out with his lgbt group to campaign for gay rights on the streets in naija!
Enough talk on a faceless forum!
I won't only take them seriously but we will be present on the streets to ensure their group is administered the 'right' form of treatment for their condition! cool
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

They don't see a fellow man as woman. They are very much aware it's a man they are dealing with which is why they don't expect them to give them babies.
It's depravity. Nothing to appreciate there. A serial killer also pays attention to his victim for vulnerability before striking. That does not make them worthy of glorification.
What the homosexual needs is Jesus, and the right therapy not admiration from normal folks.
They generally fill me with revulsion.

They go to church too. They worship God, and same time adopt babies.

Vulnerability is not in the picture, you only trying to paint your own picture.

I have a lot of exposure to this life, and in all my findings, I don’t think I can ever be vulnerable and become gay. It’s not just possible.

I have met lots that have clean records, married and with good jobs. I know a party that happens end of the year in a 5 star hotel, where luxury car manufactures show case cars at the event, and it’s all LGBTQ

When you happen to be in such party’s and just read moments, you will accept this kinds are just a special creation.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Gajagojo: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession

Rule 9
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Fortruth: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Don't give Nshi Nshi to any Gay nonsense.

These people that are influenced by the West cannot tell you how to do revolution like the west, or that you should have your own airlines like the West, hire indigenous soccer coaches at all regards like the West, promote your own indigenous soccer league like the West, build your own hospitals and health care schemes like the West, promote your own languages and culture around the world like the West, promote your own breweries and drinks like the grandchildren of Remi Martin from the West, conduct credible elections like the West....

Nope.... that is too difficult and not pleasurable....

They want to have the road without even constructing it.

Don't they know Nigeria is the 3rd largest starving nation on the planet...? Nope they don't know or don't care.

Only Nyash fill their mind....

DEMONIC

1 Like

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Rareoil(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Odibembem:

You liar. Homosexuality never existed in pre colonial black Africa. If it did, tell me the word for homosexuality in your native language. Am Esan from Edo, we don't have a word for it, neither do Ibos meaning it's strange to us. How can a man be inserting his penis into d anus of another man? Won't d receiving man develope pile or leaking anus? Is that not a big healthcare problem adding to our already stressed healthcare? Guy behave yourself

Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by Rareoil(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
damosky12:

Things like what, in Africa? List one.

Christianity, Western education, western fashion(suit, tie), western language(English language), western form of government (democracy)
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by damosky12(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rareoil:

Christianity, Western education, western fashion(suit, tie), western language(English language), western form of government (democracy)

Lol. How do you reasonably jump into someone else's argument? grin

Ah! People dey o...
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by paramakina202: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:

Honest question:

Does being gay affect the price of garri in the market?

Why can't you Stone age creatures mind your business?

Ain't you gays drilling each other's anus in your bedrooms without disturbance?
You want to bring it out to the public view like Europeans that is where you gonna have a big problem
This is Nigeria this is Africa.
Re: Say No To Homophobia! Say Yes To Sexual Freedom! by damosky12(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Nature is not precise, it comes with different pluses, errors and defects ranging from high IQ, body part duplicates or shortages. Let me say the imperfections of nature is marvels.

You are obviously not a scientist. Your reasoning is so drab man, honestly... grin

I'll try and help. The reason why we can scientifically bank on the results of our scientific experiences always is because nature is not fluid. It's is precise always. Its not fluid! The precision of nature is why we can count on laws of nature like gravity, laws of electric charge, planting and harvesting, etc.

Sure, imperfections may occur here and there for some reasons. But what we do to imperfections is to fix them or make them better. We don't celebrate them above perfection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fugitives In Yaradua's Govt / Why We Handed Power To The North - Harold Smith Former Colonialist In Nigeria / Imagine A Nigeria Without A Corrupt Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.