Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore (27873 Views)

The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Buhari Using June 12 To Regain Popularity In Nigeria-pdp Says!!! / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by optionalY09: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
I dont know why i just dislike everythingvabout this peter obi,even his looks.he looks black inside and out.atleast i am entitled to my own opinion,make ogun no kiii anybody wey mention me on this one.

He is a desperate fake ass typical greedy igbo man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by fx45(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
A very useless Sowore,

Sowore has contested 3 timea for Presidency, if we add all the votes secured in the three attempts they won't equal the votes Obi secured in just Ondo state where sowore hails from.

Sowore attacks Obi his father for relevance,

Youths don't queue behind dubious characters like Sowore, a blackmailer in-Chief.

Sowore wanted the kind of Youth followership Obi has but because he is a crook, nobdy could trust his future into his hands, I advice he stick to his media blackmail and berret wearing exhibition
Stop hyping Sowore. He hasn't accumulated up to 2000 votes since he started contesting
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Madmohamed123: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
@YeleSowore
Omoyele Sowore reacts to Peter Obi's democracy day message.

Former thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7724201/june-12-peter-obis-democracy
Mynd44 nlfpmod
I don't even think this one will win local government election.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Okoroawusa: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing
I swear you no hate am reach me.

The criminal is nothing but a well packaged fraud.

After attempting to turn presidential election to a religious war, see the unintelligent fool pretending in a Mosque.

Why they allowed the crook into the Mosque is what I can't still understand. angry

I hope Hate pays you rent or is it just living rent free in your demented brain?

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Ofunaofu: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
A very useless Sowore,

Sowore has contested 3 timea for Presidency, if we add all the votes secured in the three attempts they won't equal the votes Obi secured in just Ondo state where sowore hails from.

Youths don't queue behind dubious characters like Sowore, a blackmailer in-Chief.

Sowore wanted the kind of Youth followership Obi has but because he is a crook, nobdy could trust his future into his hands, I advice he stick to his media blackmail and berret wearing exhibition

You have just aptly described Sowore
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by walefresh3(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Sowore is just being JEALOUS of HE Peter Obi.šŸ˜•

The Love Nigerians have for Obi dey Choke many of his HATERS for throats.šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

A good example is Ihordspy the APC Gararaga Boy. šŸ¤ØšŸ™‚

point of corre tion .. only igbos love obi and some brainwashed edos..

6 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by UKEMY(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Peter Obi is not just a deceitful person, but also a two-faced duplicitous guileful human. A man that should rather be apologising, rather than trying to sneak himself into the discussion of 'struggle-for-democracy.'
When the likes of Tinubu, Osoba, Chief Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd.), Chief Bola Ige amongst others were fighting for democracy; some jailed, some killed, some brutalised, some exiled. Peter Ob! was in a cozy office, fully airconditioned, helping Abacha, through Tin-can port to loot.

If you also recall, this same man told us during the campaign period that Emefiele disastrous policy is the best thing after chocolate. He told us we would reap the gain in the long run.

This same man told us during the campaign period that subsidy wont stay a single day, if elected. He promised to remove it immediately. After his political affiliated group, Obidient, NLC and TUC, started antagonising the same move by Bola Tinubu. Peter Obi went MIA, deaf and dumb. He kept quiet all through, infact with sheer delight, he basked in the chaos.

This same man uses every available means, both on social media and during interviews to slander, libel and run smear campaign of calumnies against the Northerners, he uses every available means to tell the world how very poor the northerners are. But during his so many visit to the north, he always choose to tell them about Oil, textile, how he is a roommate to their sultan, and how beautiful the north is. A coward, a hypocrite who cant tell them they are poor to their faces.

No wonder peeps like Charly boy refer to him as his 'christ' . Charly boy, an almost 80years old who takes nude photoshoot. Birds of same feather flocks together.
You better hustle hard so that you can feed your family and not earning the stipends to be supporting Politics 247
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by 49cents(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
A very useless Sowore,

Same guy saw Obi and was laughing with him
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by DollarBag: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
A very useless Sowore,

Iā€™ll rather trust my political future in the hands of Sowore than Peter Obi. Peter Obi is simply a fraud that did not happen. Heā€™s an opportunist. At least Sowore has been involved in many revolutionary struggles right from his university years up to date. Heā€™s been consistent and has never ditched his party. Heā€™s never betrayed his party for once. Heā€™s very loyal to his revolutionary cause. A number of factors contributed to his being unpopular yet. First, his region the southwest are misgoverned and do not feel marginalized like the southeast. So there is no much anger of the people against the government both at regional and federal levels. People are moderately ok with their government of the day. At least his region has produced the likes of Chief Awolowo(GCFR), Chief Obasanjo(GCFR), Chief Abiola(GCFR), Chief Shonekan(GCFR), Prof. Osinbajo(GCON), Asiwaju Tinubu(GCFR) among others of which southeast has not produced a single GCFR. So thereā€™s moderate sense of belonging and inclusion among the people of his region. Secondly, heā€™s not rich and has not held public office before like Peter Obi. You and I know that if Obi had not been Governor before, there was no how he couldā€™ve been a match to Sowore. Sowore cannot afford to fund presidential campaign with his financial status. Lastly, he did not and is not playing ethnic and religious card like Obi which will largely become his(Obi) greatest albatross as far as subsequent presidential elections are concerned(albeit he may not have realized it for now but Iā€™ll soon dawn on him and stare him in the face). Let me tell you, as it stands itā€™s easier to market Sowore to Muslims and Notherners as a presidential candidate than Obi. This is a truth that no matter how you dodge it, itā€™s what itā€™s. Obi has done more harm than good to his presidential ambition just with one shot at it and your kinda gullible Obidients contributed largely to it. If you ask me, Iā€™ll explain more to you.

10 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Zico5(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thank God Nigeria dodge the bullet in person of peter Obi. The man is the most dubious I have ever seen. He thought the internet will forget. He is only playing kalokalo with the head of his followers. He is a fraudster.

5 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Couldntfigurean: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Seems the whole yorubaland is obsessed with Peter Obi
I donā€™t get,what did obi do wrong?

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
I dont know why i just dislike everythingvabout this peter obi,even his looks.he looks black inside and out.atleast i am entitled to my own opinion,make ogun no kiii anybody wey mention me on this one.
You are a yoruba urchinns that's why

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by southsouthking(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:

Tribalism go be the first thing to kill all of una.
Both igbos and yorubas.

You guys are constituting Nuuuuuisssance here.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by hammerT: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
SOWORE IS STILL ATTACKING PETER OBI, I GUESS, OBI IS STILL A THREAT.

IF, NOT, SINCE WHEN DID ABACHA OWN TINCAN PORT AND OBI CUSTOM OFFICER?

OBI DID HIS CIVIC DUTY AS A NIGERIAN TO CLEAR PORT FOR TRADERS.

OBI WAS A TRADER, HIS GOODS NEED TO BE CLEARED.

THIS ASNINE, SAID HE CLEARED PORT FOR ABACHA.

MAYBE ABACHA SEF THEY USE TINCAN PORT AS PER TRADER.

I NEVER KNEW ABACHA WAS A TRADER.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Image123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
i wish Sowore can be appointed into a position to fix something(i like him), but he sometimes behaves like a kid like charly boy.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by PHIPEX(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
These criminals always run from Obi's shadow.

This same Sowore that brought Buhari to power is even though Buhari was Abacha's padi. They supported Buhari for 8years yet Buhari was in Abacha's govt.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by okuta007: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
IF we all want to look into who worked for who in this world - no one in Nigeria will have one single friend

- Abiola that everyone is calling a saint today because of June 12 - was he not the same Abiola who took almost $2 Billion of those days money - worth today $122 Billion of ITT contract to put phones in every Nigerian home in the Murtala Mohammed regime of 1975? - did Abiola deliver it ? No he didnā€™t - the money grew wings and flew away and that was why Fela called ITT - International Thief Thief - so today Abiola is a saint because of June 12 abi ?

The same Bola Tinubu of APC delivering the broadcast - he took massive contracts from Colonel Raji Rasaki- when he later was military Governor of Lagos State in 1988- na there him blow after years of doing drugs in the USA

Atiku nko, he got massive government contracts under the IBB regime - na there him blow too

so there is no politician today who is above 60 years old who somehow did not benefit from the military government through appointments or contracts - even Tinubu was begging IBB then to be made Senate President before Iyorchia Ayu beat him to it in 1992.

Sowore talking bla bla bla today did he not collect money from APC to run down Jonathan leading to the 2015 elections with his Sahara Reporters Kindergarten blog ?

I hate it when people want to prove they are saints when all they do is to criticize everyone but themselves šŸ˜’ yeye fawo

7 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by bigdammyj: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
We know.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by OYEDIPE(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Another jealous 11 razor blade face forming Aluta.

Anyway

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing ajasco
So this is all what you could say?

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by abobote: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jealousy will kill this SUG president
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Arabk25: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
This sowere just they fight who no even get him time
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by ogbe88(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lanretoye:
U are not well.
Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Ajofiapero(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
I like the controversy around this man. Both good and bad news still gets him to relevance. We keep mentioning his name each and every new day, long life that good man.

The hate can't stop his shine. "Que Sera Sera"

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by Pathfinder2090: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Peter Obi is not just a deceitful person, but also a two-faced duplicitous guileful human. A man that should rather be apologising, rather than trying to sneak himself into the discussion of 'struggle-for-democracy.'
When the likes of Tinubu, Osoba, Chief Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd.), Chief Bola Ige amongst others were fighting for democracy; some jailed, some killed, some brutalised, some exiled. Peter Ob! was in a cozy office, fully airconditioned, helping Abacha, through Tin-can port to loot.

If you also recall, this same man told us during the campaign period that Emefiele disastrous policy is the best thing after chocolate. He told us we would reap the gain in the long run.

This same man told us during the campaign period that subsidy wont stay a single day, if elected. He promised to remove it immediately. After his political affiliated group, Obidient, NLC and TUC, started antagonising the same move by Bola Tinubu. Peter Obi went MIA, deaf and dumb. He kept quiet all through, infact with sheer delight, he basked in the chaos.

This same man uses every available means, both on social media and during interviews to slander, libel and run smear campaign of calumnies against the Northerners, he uses every available means to tell the world how very poor the northerners are. But during his so many visit to the north, he always choose to tell them about Oil, textile, how he is a roommate to their sultan, and how beautiful the north is. A coward, a hypocrite who cant tell them they are poor to their faces.

No wonder peeps like Charly boy refer to him as his 'christ' . Charly boy, an almost 80years old who takes nude photoshoot. Birds of same feather flocks together.

Na Peter Obi matter go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore by BlackAlien007: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sowore is still playing university politics
Make he leave Peter obi alone and face his dieing political career

Meanwhile I pray d new government favour our beloved country

If you are interested in getting steady 5k or 100k weekly with a capital of 20k message this whatsapp number 08030755859.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhariā€ Accusation / Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.