Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 (5963 Views)

51 Senators Absent As 57 Senators Elect Saraki As President / Why Do People Always Say God Bless Nigeria? / Generator Fumes Kill 17 At Nigeria Prayer Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by vic4vi(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2011
Today is 51st independence of Nigeria
let us pray for,

A new Nigeria with God fearing peoples instead of religious extremists, cranks and appologists

A new Nigeria were bribery and coruption, unemployment, poor infrastructural development and over-dependence on oil sector will be a thing of the past.

A new Nigeria were poor work ethics, citizens hatred, dissatisfaction and diaffection for government and also corporate and large scale irresponsibility will be gone for good.

A new Nigeria were inadequate funding for educational, health and other important sector will be remembered no more.

A new Nigeria were poor quality, fake and substandard goods and services will never be heard of anymore.
Were Nigerians will embrace our own products instead of overdependence on imported products.

A new Nigeria were capital, financial and all other institutions will properly regulated.
Were our leaders will earn their positions through hardwork and dedication instead of living on hope, chance and luck.

A new Nigeria were tribal, ethnic and religious squabbles will come to an end.
Were i can enter any state in Nigeria without the fear of boko haram, militants kidnappers, ritualists etc.

Were hunger and poverty, homelesness, insecurity, disregard for human and property, armed robbery, pen robbery etc will never come to mind again.

A new Nigeria were excellence will be our watchword and mediocrity shut out.
Were we will measure power supply by 6,000 hours of non stop supply instead of 6000MW.

Above all, A Nigeria with new nigerians,
who will not call their president names,
who will see each other as one,
who will argue inteligently without resorting to insult,
who will accept and correct each others view and opinion with meekness, reverence and humility,
who will think as worthy, patriotic, loyal and proud citizens of NIGERIA.

That Nigeria is here, it starts from you and me.

Happy 51st Indepence celebration!
Make sure you Say
"God Bless Nigeria"
atleast three times today starting from now.Today is 51st independence of Nigeria
let us pray for,

A new Nigeria with God fearing peoples instead of religious extremists, cranks and appologists

A new Nigeria were bribery and coruption, unemployment, poor infrastructural development and over-dependence on oil sector will be a thing of the past.

A new Nigeria were poor work ethics, citizens hatred, dissatisfaction and diaffection for government and also corporate and large scale irresponsibility will be gone for good.

A new Nigeria were inadequate funding for educational, health and other important sector will be remembered no more.

A new Nigeria were poor quality, fake and substandard goods and services will never be heard of anymore.
Were Nigerians will embrace our own products instead of overdependence on imported products.

A new Nigeria were capital, financial and all other institutions will properly regulated.
Were our leaders will earn their positions through hardwork and dedication instead of living on hope, chance and luck.

A new Nigeria were tribal, ethnic and religious squabbles will come to an end.
Were i can enter any state in Nigeria without the fear of boko haram, militants kidnappers, ritualists etc.

Were hunger and poverty, homelesness, insecurity, disregard for human and property, armed robbery, pen robbery etc will never come to mind again.

A new Nigeria were excellence will be our watchword and mediocrity shut out.
Were we will measure power supply by 6,000 hours of non stop supply instead of 6000MW.

Above all, A Nigeria with new nigerians,
who will not call their president names,
who will see each other as one,
who will argue inteligently without resorting to insult,
who will accept and correct each others view and opinion with meekness, reverence and humility,
who will think as worthy, patriotic, loyal and proud citizens of NIGERIA.

That Nigeria is here, it starts from you and me.

Happy 51st Indepence celebration!
Make sure you Say
"God Bless Nigeria"
atleast three times today starting from now.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by dustydee: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2011
God bless Nigeria. AMEN.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2011
Haven't we being praying since all these years before it deteriorated to this stage of moribund? Please dont annoy me.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by vic4vi(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2011
@ yorke will you stop studying just becaus you have been studying without success? Sure your answer will be no.
Hence we must strive and pray for Nigeria.
@dustyde that is the spirit keep it flying.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by engrj(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
God bless Nigeria. AMEN.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by engrj(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
no mater what nigeria go better
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Abayomin70(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
GOD bleesss nigeria BUT pls y is everybody not talkin about ASUU strike is already a wik and am fucking tired of sitting at home
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by wendytilda(f): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Briz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
@abayomi, i guess u r still d one sitting @ home coz all ur friends are alredi dusting their beds n tables in skool.

don't u hv a TV @ home? Strike has been called off, u r still sleeping.

I Know ONE DAY in Future not far from today NIGERIA will b so ENVIED by d entire world
(I AM PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN)

Hope u guyz watched & listened to Tonye, Leke Alder and iBukun aWosika on the Platform 9.0 program on Channels TV. That shoud give u som drive if u've been lazying around. NIGERIA GET UP. GET UP. GET UP. The Time is NOW.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by umechuma: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nigeria is Dead On Arrival (DOA).Our parents have been praying for Nigeria since 1960 and now they are old but nothing has changed.Nigeria needs radical youth action and not prayers.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by vincent10(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
All powerful and merciful Father, you are the God of justice, love and peace. You rule over all the nations on earth, power and might are in Your hands and no one can withstand. We present our dear country Nigeria before You.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by IBILEOMO(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
There will be peace of God in this nation, once again (amen)
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by umechuma: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
vincent_09:

All powerful and merciful Father, you are the God of justice, love and peace. You rule over all the nations on earth, power and might are in Your hands and no one can withstand. We present our dear country Nigeria before You.
But our parents said all these prayers in 1960 and you are taking over from where they stopped and probably teach your children to continue from where you will stop and the likes of OBJ,Atkiu,IBB,Bankole and their children and great-grand children will continue from where their parents stopped.
Religion can blind some people in Nigeria
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by olawalebabs(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
God bless Nigeria
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Richtalk: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
I believe in Nigeria!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by razznaija(f): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
God Bless Nigeria AMEN
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by ariyebaba(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
Prayer don do us, na to take action now. Na prayer dem tey remove thier leaders for EGYPT,LIBYA, ACTION,REVOLUTION grin grin grin
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by vic4vi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2011
umechuma:

But our parents said all these prayers in 1960 and you are taking over from where they stopped and probably teach your children to continue from where you will stop and the likes of OBJ,Atkiu,IBB,Bankole and their children and great-grand children will continue from where their parents stopped.
Religion can blind some people in Nigeria
Shall we then lose faith in Nigeria? For your information every country wether US or Canada had trying times but never gave up and that is why they are were they are today.
Believe me Nigeria will never be great if we dont believe in it.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by vic4vi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
ariyebaba:

Prayer don do us, na to take action now. Na prayer dem tey remove thier leaders for EGYPT,LIBYA, ACTION,REVOLUTION grin grin grin
Please be frank, do you really wish what is happening in libya happen in Nigeria? God forbid.
What have you done on your part to bring about revolution in Nigeria?
The Great revolutionist marthin luther king(jnr) never engaged violence in his revolution.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by engrj(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
smiley

Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by john6006: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2011
Vic4vi , My Answer is AMEN.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2011
First time I met a Hausa person had to be on Naija's 51st? I am now complete kiss kiss, met Efik, Ibibio, Akwa Ibomite, Hausa, Edo person etc. I believe a Fulani person should just about complete my Nigerian horizon  kiss kiss kiss

@post
Dont give a fugg . . . . live moves on.
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Galaxy7: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
engr j:

no mater what nigeria go better
AMEN!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Ikroberts: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
May the unchanged able go bless Nigeria. amen
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by shumno(f): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2011
Oh Lord our God, come and reign in our country Nigeria. You own it because the earth and its fulness thereof is Yours. If the Lord be for us nobody can be against us. God bless Nigeria!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by racino: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2011
God bless Nigeria and may all it's peoples love each other and live in peace like one indivisible entity with common destiny! amen
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by prince4lif: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2011
I woke up on the morning of October 1st and reflected on the blessings of Nigerian and why we still suffer this much, we are said to be a great nation, yes we are, our greatness is in us all as a people and the blessings God has bestowed upon our dear nation, but it's unfortunate that the SONS OF PERDITION among us who have re-branded themselves as politicians, came to rule us with the vision of their father the devil, they are thieves just as the bible has said, the thief only come to steal, kill and destroy, but I know by the grace of God it won't be long before the creator of heaven and earth brings judgement on them, the blood and souls of all innocent Nigerians who dies due to neglect or inadequate facilities or because of poverty will definitely hunt them. I am proud to say that Nigerians are naturally hard working and intelligent and this is why we have been able to survive in the hands of our greedy leaders, if we were like the Libyans who wait on the government on everything and don't work but yet receive a social security of about $400 per family every month then we would have resulted into brutal war. Politicians in government are committing more crimes than ordinary citizens. Frustration and poverty has forced so many Nigerians out of their homes and we have a government who doesn't care, I live in Ghana and I can see the difference is clear, I have lived in Europe I see how people are being treated especially when in need and and in times of emergency, this bloody politicians travel abroad everyday and see the difference but can't tell why they will never implement policies that will change the lives of their people, they spend our money as if it's their inheritance, MAY GOD PUNISH EVERY SELF CENTERED AND FRAUDULENT POLITICIAN, their generation will suffer for all the harm they caused our great country and above all they will use all the money they stole from us to treat incurable diseases, CANCER AND STROKE shall be their portion. Even the bible says "Righteousness exalts a nation and sins a reproach to every nation". Oh God of heaven avenge our course and deliver us from blood sucking and greedy politicians, Let the words of the national anthem and oat they swore on assumption of office hunt them and their family. Amen!!!

GOD YOU HAVE ALREADY BLESS NIGERIA, MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU NOW DELIVER NIGERIA!
Re: "GOD BLESS NIGERIA" Prayer for Nigeria @51 by Misbee(f): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
It is well with Nigeria in Jesus name.Amen.God bless every Nigerians dat believe in this country.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Only Prayers Can Sustain A Nation - GEJ / Orubebe: CCT Postpones Judgement To July 19 / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted At The Vip Section Of Trump's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.