Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help How Do I Get 25% Pension - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help How Do I Get 25% Pension (449 Views)

Get 25% Profit With 100% Trick / Pension Fund Hits N8.2tr In Q2 2018 With 8.13m Workers – NBS / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How Do I Get 25% Pension by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
my friend worked in GAC an International Shipping company for 11 years, he was laid off jan 2023.
He decided to withdraw his pension from STANBIC IBTC PENSION 25%in PH Stadium Road Last month, Till now roughly a month +, he is yet to recieve anything, He has visited the pensions office severally but to no avail.
How can he manage himself? if you know anyway pls let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Help How Do I Get 25% Pension by Rubyjade: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kindly visit your former company, they will issue you this documents:

1. Letter of termination

2. Accrue letter

And I hope you still have your former company I.D card, employment letter,

All this documents you will take to your pension office with your bank statement for processing

1 Like

Re: Help How Do I Get 25% Pension by Ynix(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
tolugeorgeinfo:
my friend worked in GAC an International Shipping company for 11 years, he was laid off jan 2023.
He decided to withdraw his pension from STANBIC IBTC PENSION 25%in PH Stadium Road Last month, Till now roughly a month +, he is yet to recieve anything, He has visited the pensions office severally but to no avail.
How can he manage himself? if you know anyway pls let me know.
drag them on Twitter, tag consumer protection
Re: Help How Do I Get 25% Pension by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
If you no get money better go collect loan because you go spend money to process them.
Your PFA should tell you what to do na.
Letter of termination from your former employer and some documents which you will submit to your PFA.
You should also visit your bank and print some statement of accounts which you will submit to your PFA as well.
Note;The name in you employer's file must be the same with your bank account to be credited.Otherwise,your money may delay.
Re: Help How Do I Get 25% Pension by Bosun99uk: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Getting 25% used to be very easy, you could withdraw within 2-3weeks, but things have changed because now he has to update his details before he can withdraw.
The processes he will need to go through are
1. Data recapture
2. Submit all docs for 25% withdrawal to PFA
3. PFA confirms that all docs are ok & data recapture is confirmed before they send for approval
4. once PFA gets approval from PenCom they will tell the bank to pay him.

He should continue to ask his PFA to provide him with update on the status of his application.

Regards
PensionNigeria
www.PensionNigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Are Yorc Generators? / Dollar Is Crashing But Prices Of Goods And Services Are Soaring. / Liberty Reserve For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.