Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu (34878 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated — Tinubu / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by MightySparrow: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Karnice600:

You're a mumu man

Agreed. Tinubu is there anyway.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Lightorder: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2023
BrownSugq:

Your illegitimate President just threatened the Judiciary and the Presidential election tribunal and you are saying gbam?

Is it the Work of the Executive to check the work of the Judiciary?
Don't be a clown.

There are three independent arms of the Government.
The Legislative
The Executive &
The Judiciary

All totally independent from one another
this how it starts. Let someone tell him that buhari was the last emperor we will tolerate .

This is how they install and control heads of government agencies and at the end , he will find another Emefiele to send to the slaughter but not themselves

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by sixtuso(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
Gbam.

Hope the sore losers are listening
Because it favour your tribesman, Hopefully it continue like that when the table turn.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Karnice600: 2:16am On Jun 13, 2023
patrickmuf:
It's terrible to see different high courts pronouncing conflicting judgments for the same case. One would think that once a court of the same jurisdiction deals with a case, another court of similar jurisdiction should not entertain the case but it is not the case here, a federal high court in Lagos will say A today and tomorrow another federal high court in Calabar will say B for the same case.

I believe it is what Tinubu alluded to but see how people are attempting to spin his comment.

Don't defend Tinubu. We all know how to read and comprehend. How can a court's ruling become illegal?
Does Tinubu now interpret the law?
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by thunderbabs: 2:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu is feeling threatened by the possible outcome of the Presidential tribunal and Supreme court judgement on the outcome of the elections but IF it happens that Obi is declared winner and he tries to flex power, Nigeria would burn right before his nose.

If he understands democracy as they all "claim" to support, threats aren't necessary here. Tinubu knows he got into power illegally.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by lexy2014: 2:36am On Jun 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Everything you find in Tinubu'is the prayer

what exactly was the prayer of nigerians and how is Tinubu the answer to those prayers?

Am glad you called Tinubu a thief. How is a thief as president of Nigeria the best thing to happen to Nigeria?
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by thecommunist(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2023
joyandfaith:

All court orders are legal.
Including the types that senator Bulkachuwa unfairly influence his jugde wife to issue?
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by joyandfaith: 4:41am On Jun 13, 2023
thecommunist:

Including the types that senator Bulkachuwa unfairly influence his jugde wife to issue?
It is only courts that determine what is legal or illegal not YOU.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Ceejay94: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Koralords:

If you are arrested and ask to prove this now how you go do am ?
They should first arrest those who are looting out National treasury
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Ceejay94: 5:05am On Jun 13, 2023
KingKO22:
conflicting court orders on elections have left the public confused. But the President said “illegal orders” won’t be condoned.

Yes conflict court order is tantamount to destruction of not just democracy but can also lead to war

It's a strong message to those in judiciary system

You cannot come and call white as black for us bcs of your personal interest

If IPOB no like this message make them go hug transformer
there is nothing like conflicting court orders, if the law says Tinubu should be removed, he will be removed. Or the military will take over
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:21am On Jun 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Story, let court give the judgement first, leave the rest for Nigerians
For the Military sha, if he doesn't obey Supreme Court order when they will eventually sack him, the Military will have him out.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by HRMK: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Karnice600:

Ode. Ode.
Isn't it stupid to always compare a cream in the cup with an already spilt milk?
How do you repeat obvious misdeeds to justify past ones?

i guess that is the name of your parents in the village!spilt and unspilt milk my foot!one is never disappointed of the inability of an igbo to be exposed to superior argument since most are unlettered mobil cart traders........hahahahaha...................
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by MightySparrow: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

what exactly was the prayer of nigerians and how is Tinubu the answer to those prayers?

Am glad you called Tinubu a thief. How is a thief as president of Nigeria the best thing to happen to Nigeria?

I am glad I called him 'thief' people said so. I really, am not convinced he ever stole. If he ever did,, fine. All I know about him is that he is a great leader, a progressive leader like Awolowo. The best president Nigeria never had. ( People's opinion). I see in him, a leader like no other in Nigeria. A leader who will move Nigeria in the right direction. And that he has started. The prayer, is a Nigeria with robust economy by setting up necessary apparatus, tackle insecurity, blocking every leakage in Nigeria economy.

Nigerians, myself and every well - meaning nigerians, have a Nigeria of our dreams. A Nigeria who will be respected again. A leadership that will not be looking for colonial masters to determine our destiny.
You may have a different dream than that.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by thecommunist(m): 6:34am On Jun 13, 2023
joyandfaith:

ok
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2023
sogodihno:

Don't mistake Tinubu for your father that failed to train you

My father is not a drug and narcotics kingpin like thîefnubu 😋
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2023
shinealight:

A real man of courage would never hide under the cover of social media to boast about body bags. Come out of your hiding and face the consequences of your stupid utterances like a Man. Schmutz! undecided undecided

Stop grinning like a he-goat under my mention. Bring your foolishness to my doorpost if you got balls. Dingbat!
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Cuntface: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Predict who president Tinubu would be replaced with just like the way Buhari was replaced by one Jubril from Sudan and win N1m

grin

See impoverished idiot that is promising 1m grin swear you've seen 1m in your entire life and you're here disgracing your lineage online
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by ennygr8: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
Gbam.

Hope the sore losers are listening
Don't worry give them time they will soon come back here one by one to say this my is intelligent and God sent. I'm already seeing it on this platform gradually, even 2 of their law makers testify already. Lol
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

I am glad I called him 'thief' people said so. I really, am not convinced he ever stole. If he ever did,, fine. All I know about him is that he is a great leader, a progressive leader like Awolowo. The best president Nigeria never had. ( People's opinion). I see in him, a leader like no other in Nigeria. A leader who will move Nigeria in the right direction. And that he has started. The prayer, is a Nigeria with robust economy by setting up necessary apparatus, tackle insecurity, blocking every leakage in Nigeria economy.

Nigerians, myself and every well - meaning nigerians, have a Nigeria of our dreams. A Nigeria who will be respected again. A leadership that will not be looking for colonial masters to determine our destiny.
You may have a different dream than that.

That's not what I asked you.

Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by patrickmuf(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Karnice600:

Don't defend Tinubu. We all know how to read and comprehend. How can a court's ruling become illegal?
Does Tinubu now interpret the law?
You are running away from the truth. Do you support the scenario I highlighted where courts of the same jurisdiction give conflicting judgments for the same case?
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by shinealight(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Stop grinning like a he-goat under my mention. Bring your foolishness to my doorpost if you got balls. Dingbat!

Don’t worry my friend….in good time, they will fish you out of your PH hole or maybe your japa dreams will just be fizzled out at the exit point. Just keep bragging. Schmutz! cool cool
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by MightySparrow: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

He is a positive thief. Anyway, what has he stolen from you.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2023
shinealight:

Don’t worry my friend….in good time, they will fish you out of your PH hole or maybe your japa dreams will just be fizzled out at the exit point. Just keep bragging. Schmutz! cool cool

Yes they should come and fish me out of my PH. But if they don't come that makes you a tadpole with an IQ of a pangolin. Dweeb!
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by shinealight(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Yes they should come and fish me out of my PH. But if they don't come that makes you a tadpole with an IQ of a pangolin. Dweeb!

All in good time…..meanwhile, you can start looking at your back while sweating at the same time. No japa for you my friend. Not Ever….you must reap what you have sown…until you learn to respect your Elders and accord due regard to your President. Schmutz! undecided
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2023
shinealight:

All in good time…..meanwhile, you can start looking at your back while sweating at the same time. No japa for you my friend. Not Ever! undecided

Looking @ my back? Well, don't mistake me for your brothers.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by Bigkoko: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Hhahahhahhaha....where this craze come from? Girl ni, girl friend ko. Abeg ohhhh i am gainfully married fa...lol

theredaddy:

Yiimu !! You wey dem collect your gurlfriend you no see anything do
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by DaveHarry(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2023
This is possible because we now have only two independent arms of government in Nigeria. Orders passed, listeners obey.
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by gare(f): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2023
BrownSugq:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/12/court-orders-issued-to-truncate-democracy-wont-be-tolerated-tinubu/

What would you do if they give orders that are very mcuh in order, mind your business and do your job as the head of the excutive arm of government, let the Judiciary do it work. You want everyone to be at your beck and call, so it can be business as usual with the looting
Re: Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu by thecommunist(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
joyandfaith:

does it mean that if at the end of the PET, a court order is issued preventing PO from appealing the judgement, accept BAT as the duly elected president and never insunuate anything otherwise. Would that also be considered legal by the obidients?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malami: Banning Open Grazing Is Like Banning Sale Of Spare Parts in the North / Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) / Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.