Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) (6239 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
gidgiddy:
There are very few cities in Nigeria that are as developed as the city Onitsha

Lagos
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Kaduna
Kano
Enugu
Uyo
Warri
Asaba
Bonny
Owerri
Ibadan

All the above cities are more developed than Onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
capetownboyz:
More of this expose .. proud to be an Igbo even though I rarely visit east due to my current location , it nice seeing strong investment springing up without federal allocations.. igboes lead others follow .. let get the presidency first and they will witness the true federal might of east ..

Don't be fooled.
Here is a video of the true Onitsha.
Not this edited s**t from chino grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yje_YAHSDWc
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
More

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
You can view the beautiful city of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQK6oRLGfE

1 Like

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Onitsha

See the dumpyard you are bragging about grin cheesy

Onitsha is indeed a sh**ho**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ptHBIWf9g
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Lyrics269: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Very disgusting place. Don't allow chino to deceive you guys with edited photos.

Here is a video showing the best place to live in Onitsha. I bet you, you go cry grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJu0I_btmNc
It still dirty and filled with UGM and IPOB
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
I wish my Port harcourt can look this good and beautiful
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
You can view the beautiful city of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQK6oRLGfE

Yes we've seen the war torn town of Onitsha in 4K.
This is worse than the jungle of Somalia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ialX6VRJmEk
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Onitsha envious minds hate to hear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Okpoko is finer than Port harcourt

Pictures: port harcourt

AwkaFinest:

b]Don't be fooled.
Here is a video of the true Onitsha.
Not this edited s**t from chino grin[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yje_YAHSDWc

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:

It still dirty and filled with UGM and IPOB

Very dirty place. Stinks 52 weeks a year.
Chino thinks is by dropping edited photos here. Onitsha a town in my home state of Anambra is a dustbin.
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Our port harcourt is a slum choked in pollution but you aren’t worried

πŸ˜‚

AwkaFinest:

[b]Yes we've seen the war torn town of Onitsha in 4K.
This is worse than the jungle of Somalia.[/b
https://youtu.be/ialX

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by gidgiddy: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Lagos
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Kaduna
Kano
Enugu
Uyo
Warri
Asaba
Bonny

All the above cities are more developed than Onitsha.

That is still few. Bonny, Asaba, Uyo, Warri, Kaduna? These places dont come close Onitsha. I can give Lagos and Abuja, may be Kano, Enugu and PH

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Onitsha that gives evil minds sleepless night

Please show me any of these pictures that is not Onitsha envious minds, you guys will die of envy

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
As a rivers man, I wish we can have a decent city like Onitsha

AwkaFinest:

Very dirty place. Stinks 52 weeks a year.
Chino thinks is by dropping edited photos here.a town in my home state of is a dustbin.

Just look at oil city port harcourt looking like a dustbin lol

1 Like

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by ekolobaba: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nna why una dey lie? No be d same Onitsha ado wey I Dey pass every day? Onitsha na cesspit dumpster and the kind agberos wey Dey there no be hia. Abeg no go onitsha if u no wan die. na useless place.
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Lagos
Onitsha
Abuja
Kaduna
Kano
Enugu
Uyo
Warri
Asaba
Bonny
Owerri

All the above cities are more developed than Port Harcourt .

You are very correct because Port Harcourt is national embarrassment and disgrace

Pictures: Port harcourt

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

That is still few. Bonny, Asaba, Uyo, Warri, Kaduna? These places dont come close Onitsha. I can give Lagos and Abuja, may be Kano, Enugu and PH

It's obvious you've not travelled around Nigeria. You allow drunkards like chino to deceive you on this forum with edited pictures.
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Many thought that Onitsha is just for storey buildings, although many neighboring towns has merged to Onitsha metropolis, which is far bigger than the man Onitsha town

Here is Onitsha you hardly see

Onitsha is quite beautiful. When shall port harcourt my town rise

1 Like

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Human beings are terrible tell me their gain for hating, na so you go dey hate die the city will still be expanding

Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna why una dey lie? No be d same Onitsha ado wey I Dey pass every day? Onitsha na cesspit dumpster and the kind agberos wey Dey there no be hia. Abeg no go onitsha if u no wan die. na useless place.

You don see am naaa. Chino thinks everyone here is a f**l, and knows nothing about Onitsha.

Onitsha wey we dey so... grin
I laugh enter obosi grin
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Keep yapping chino while Port harcourt is being choked by pollution and slum lol

AwkaFinest:

It's obvious you've not travelled around Nigeria. You allow drunkards like chino to deceive you on this forum with edited pictures.[/b]

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

You are very correct
Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
More from industrial and commercial city of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

You don see am naaa. Chino thinks everyone here is a f**l, and knows nothing about OnitshaOnitsha wey we dey so...
I laugh enter obosib]

You are pained because port harcourt is a slum
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pictures: port harcourt

1 Like

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by SmartPolician: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
capetownboyz:
More of this expose .. proud to be an Igbo even though I rarely visit east due to my current location , it nice seeing strong investment springing up without federal allocations.. igboes lead others follow .. let get the presidency first and they will witness the true federal might of east ..

Where do you people get this SENSELESS idea from? Not up to 5 Nigerian states can survive without federal allocation. Dey play!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Blacks are terrible human beings tell me what they gain hating this city probably because it's located in Southeast

More of Onitsha industrial layout

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Onitsha
wow
Beautiful. The building looks great! One of it's kinds in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Onitsha is like America compare to your backward cesspit state full of mud houses, slum, ghettos, armed robbers, kidnappers, etc. The whole of your state is a hellhole

ekolobaba:
Nna why una dey lie? No be d samewey I Dey pass every day?na cesspit dumpster and the kind agberos wey Dey there no be hia. Abeg no go if u no wan die. na useless place.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha They Don't Want To Show You(photos) by AwkaFinest: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Where do you people get this SENSELESS idea from? Not up to 5 Nigerian states can survive without federal allocation. Dey play!

You know the second name of my people is empty chest beaters.
Anambra state that can't generate more than 30 billion naira as IGR in a year wants to survive without handout from FG...

No b juju b dat?

When states like Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, Delta and Oyo dey talk, my poor Anambra too wan talk[b]
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dont Zone The Position Of Speaker To The SW : ACN Caucus. / Lagos Under Tinubu Vs Lagos Under Fashola / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.