Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards (66941 Views)

Facts About Korna Anongo Terhemen Who Dropped Out Of UI Medical School / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by finallybusy: 3:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Pack load come back Naija. One thing I like about myself is the ability to pack all the needed items for a journey in under ten minutes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by chocboi78(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2023
LMao, people that were spotted on the streets Of Cyprus smoking Indian hemp 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:57am On Jun 13, 2023
lastmessenger:
Why send them to Cyprus? He could have just sent them to one of the universities in Nigeria and foot their bill.
exactly any small thing abroad... When we have school in Nigeria... Even govt ll spend scarce resources to sponsor pple abroad when school de here
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by etrange: 4:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Poor dudes. Why didn't they choose a Nigerian university? Anyway, the church gave them options. Let them go to Africa and continue thier studies. The helper explained the situation. Calling him out like this comes off as lack of appreciation.

Meanwhile, when you're asking for help, don't use that expression "it's not that much" even if it's literally not that much. Statements like that undermines the sacrifice of the person trying to help you. Remember you're begging because you don't have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by etrange: 4:12am On Jun 13, 2023
etrange:
Poor dudes. Why didn't they choose a Nigerian university? Anyway, the church gave them options. Let them go to Africa and continue thier studies. The helper explained the situation. Calling him out like this comes off as lack of appreciation.

Meanwhile, when you're asking for help, don't use that expression "it's not that much" even if it's literally not that much. Statements like that undermines the sacrifice of the person trying to help you. Remember you're begging because you don't have it.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by doneback04: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2023
You keep showing yourself with the help you render to people publicly, now the same people you help us is also showing the world that they are stranded,
It better to help people secretly it the most accepted help from God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Rejoice5000(f): 4:31am On Jun 13, 2023
If not for anything atleast the exposure the pastor has tried.
They should find a way to come home or let them struggle and see themselves through school.why are they complaining.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by highoctane: 4:45am On Jun 13, 2023
UptownVibes:
They said to get jobs there hard. Abi you no read that part? But they look ungrateful to me,for posting the chat they had with their papa opm.
At least they can start
dancing again on the streets of Cyprus

1 Like

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by crossbreedwears(m): 5:07am On Jun 13, 2023
There are no good jobs in Cyprus that will foot their school fees especially for foreigners
Ezemarcel:
So u guys cannot start work there ....lazy boys
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by aremubabs: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Ezemarcel:

Getting job in Cyprus is easy.

The problem is that most of these jobs don't pay enough to help you survive in such a costly country.

I have been there before, for school. When I graduated, I stayed behind to see if I could make a home there. There were jobs, but if you calculated income and compared it to cost of living, it is more or less not working at all, just stupidity.

Rent alone for most places is way above the wages, and to get these jobs, you are mostly better off living in the cities. If you lived in the rural areas and had a job in the metropolis, transport will consume your little wages. And you still have to pay high rents, electricity bills and food and other necessities.

Even Cypriots are leaving their country in large droves. It is not a place that you can build yourself financially in. It is a country to avoid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2023
They should have sent them to schools in Nigeria.

When people were rejoicing for them then, they did not know reason beyond their noses.

Money down the drain .

Insensitive to ask them to go and look for work.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Lobotomy02: 6:02am On Jun 13, 2023
One chance. cry
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Yungvictory(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Rach310:
My thought too,why not let them school here instead of sending them to Cyprus and ghosting them though I am against them posting chats they had with him,that was really petty on their side.

If them nor post am una go say na lie.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Yungvictory(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2023
aremubabs:

Getting job in Cyprus is easy.

The problem is that most of these jobs don't pay enough to help you survive in such a costly country.

What are you even saying?
Abi nor be Cyprus way I for come back. U just Dey deceive people

I have been there before, for school. When I graduated, I stayed behind to see if I could make a home there. There were jobs, but if you calculated income and compared it to cost of living, it is more or less not working at all, just stupidity.

Rent alone for most places is way above the wages, and to get these jobs, you are mostly better off living in the cities. If you lived in the rural areas and had a job in the metropolis, transport will consume your little wages. And you still have to pay high rents, electricity bills and food and other necessities.

Even Cypriots are leaving their country in large droves. It is not a place that you can build yourself financially in. It is a country to avoid.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by sonssyo: 6:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Ezemarcel:

Honestly,see how they fried their hair and forming big boys and they can't pay for anything, Nigerians are just parasitic,let them be begging up and down their, people plenty to attend to for Pastor Chinyere.
Opportunity others are looking out for us what these lazy boys are mishandling
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by sonssyo: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2023
chocboi78:
LMao, people that were spotted on the streets Of Cyprus smoking Indian hemp 😂
Those guys have gone way wild, e fit be true self,see as they transformed like.werin still dey call the man to send money e no too much.
They are not the only ones been helped,they should understand that or better still come back to Nigeria and study

1 Like

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by omenka(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2023
lastmessenger:
Why send them to Cyprus? He could have just sent them to one of the universities in Nigeria and foot their bill.
That won't be good enough for the Gram.

Nigerians make all manner of fantastical promises once under the spotlight, and when the spotlight is turned away and no one's paying attention to them, they assume their real character.

Where's Mr Spell? Where's that street hawker with the angelic voice? Where's that little girl with eyes like a galaxy of stars? Where's the"them go flog flog flog until dem tire" little girl? Etc?

A the end, you see these "influencers" actually benefit more from these subjects more than the subjects appear to from them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Rubbiish(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Ezemarcel:
my point is that they are ingrates ...many are looking for who to just send them out......

But there are out and still complaining.,.they should come back and continue with thier security job
Don't just stay behind ur phone typing nonsense...Cyprus is not UK u can be schooling & working part time.
Cyprus is a tough country, the only job there for youth is fraud & they didn't even state the part of Cyprus. But if it is Northern cyprus, we should even be praying for their survival to return safely. Northern Cyprus is hell! Don't comment on places u haven't been.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by barkays001: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2023
They should be ignored because they are ungrateful lads.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by iamdapsyj(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2023
lastmessenger:

Don't mind that church......he was using the situation of the boys to chase clout at that time. Most Nigerians don't think things true!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Rubbiish(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Rejoice5000:
If not for anything atleast the exposure the pastor has tried.
They should find a way to come home or let them struggle and see themselves through school. why are they complaining.
They shouldn't complain when they are stranded?? Did u just read what u wrote? Cyprus is not UK that u can be schooling & earning, Cyprus is a very tough country. Even Cypriots are leaving their country in droves, let alone a foreigner with incomplete education
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by iamdapsyj(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2023
decatalyst:
After all the media news, praising and eulogies.

Hmmm...make person no talk yet. Will be good to hear from the other party.

The church just used those guys for publicity that time.

1 Like

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Rubbiish(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2023
barkays001:
They should be ignored because they are ungrateful lads.
They are not ungrateful, they are stranded!
Cyprus is a very tough country. If u haven't been to Cyprus, don't be quick to call them ingrates & we don't even know if it is Northern Cyprus, because that place is as good as hell.

1 Like

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Procashtips(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I don’t know about work not being available in the south. The problem is that a lot of the immigrants don’t want to learn Greek. There is an abundance of small jobs during this summer period along the coast.

Have you been there before?

Even for citizens, it's not fair to them, not to talk of African immigrants.

Cyprus is a no go area for those with ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by king1250: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Among thousands of students in Cyprus, thousands of students in Benin, thousands of students in Nigeria, hundreds of students in USA, all in scholarship by the pastor it's only these two students complaining among all.
Anyway maybe this particular people have one problem or another.

1 Like

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by king1250: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
iamdapsyj:

The church just used those guys for publicity that time.
It's not for publicity sir, the man have thousands of students on scholarship, reading about him b4 your assumption

1 Like

Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by TYCO77: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Offpointng:

So he din thought of this bfr sending em abroad?

You are aware of the astronomical exchange rate.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by ayokellany: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Social media or not it's beta to try than not to try at all like you people running your mouths

hisexcellency34:
People just do things now for sake of social media
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by VenExchangee: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Ezemarcel:

Hehehehehe
I've been to Cyprus and it's not easy there...
It's NOT EASY.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by TYCO77: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2023
maasoap:

Shouldn't he be the one to make such arrangements for the affected students?

I do not think so, the students have to make arrangement for the transfer of their transcripts and other necessary documents.
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by 8stargeneral: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2023
Theses guys are very ungrateful

They feel ones you enter abroad you start making money

They even get luck to get who helped them...many are look for such opportunity

Hope OPM won't use because of these nonsense guys stop helping other people
Re: We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards by Justiceleague1: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
These guys are so very shameless...

What kinda stupid big babies are these!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / How Unilorin Students Write Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.