Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) (30989 Views)

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) / Ten Key Benefits Of Tinubu's Attendance Of France Economic Summit (Video) / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
He did not mention the outcome of those who rig elections
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by jahsharon: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:
Drug peddler/criminal don drop quotes

He is just a man like your biological father. Let's see your father's quotes.

1 Like

Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by sogodihno: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this rerun election go shock tinubu sha

I just hope Akpabio is Senate President sha

Which rerun! Are you hallucinating?

1 Like

Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by AfonjaScud: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
princeade86:
I don't see any key points. Pls number it well.

3rd cass dummies can't understand sound language.
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by AfonjaScud: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing good from the speech

It's above 3rd class level, that's, be y.
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by Menclothing: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2023
This is cool
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by Xox1945(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Normal trash 🗑️
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by Venekconsultt: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Omo peeps wey dey prepare president speech dey try o
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by 1972xy: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Some people are so blind and naive and so sentimental and tribalistic that in this government ,they shall gain nothing because rain shall water their plants but their plants will bear no fruits.( Oma se o)
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by masamuel: 2:14am On Jun 13, 2023
"Painfully, I have asked you, my compatriots, to sacrifice a little more for the survival of our country. For your trust and belief in us, I assure you that your sacrifice shall not be in vain. The government I lead will repay you through massive investment in transportation infrastructure, education, regular power supply, healthcare, and other public utilities that will improve the quality of life."
........ PBAT

Me: We're waiting patiently, but please don't keep us waiting too long.
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by bdon12: 2:18am On Jun 13, 2023
oikirodah:
Ten key Points From President Tinubu's Speech On Democracy Day(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Q0jhLHy_0
The annulment of the June 12, 1993, presidential election was the seed that gave birth to the democracy Nigeria currently enjoys.

The opposition to the annulment was a significant struggle akin to the battle against colonial rule.

Democracy should be cherished and protected like a precious jewel.

The experience of dictatorship highlights the stark contrast between the dignity of freedom and the humiliation of tyranny.

Intense electoral contests are positive evidence that democracy is alive in Nigeria.

Democracy allows for the possibility of winners becoming losers and vice versa, ensuring a fair and competitive process.

Those who cannot accept defeat in elections do not deserve the joy of victory.

Disagreements over election outcomes can be resolved through legal means, showcasing the strength of democracy.

Democracy is about the rule of law, a vibrant judiciary, and the protection of institutions.

The aim of democracy should be to achieve social and economic justice, fighting against poverty through well-thought-out policies.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Empty speech wit nothing meaningful. Am so disappointed in gbajagba cos for not assisting to write something meaningful.
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by Sammy4Joy: 2:56am On Jun 13, 2023
olageeee:
Farm land at Great prices available at GM homes .

Which Local Government / State is this located?
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by OkukoIgbo: 3:28am On Jun 13, 2023
drlaykay:
You used to be sweet and humourous until you started the tribal and hateful slurs. Immediately, you became irritating and unattractive.

Maintain your humor filled side and leave this disguising attitude for politicians who we all know directly benefit from tribal, religious and political divide.

Your advice is more like he should numb his conscience and live the life of lies and carelessly because the truth irritates you.
Shame on you and your generation that inverts the truth because of greed and selfishness, may you suffer what you wish others and may turmoil never leave your home. AMEN.
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by PortHarcourt1st: 3:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Peter Obi
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Jostoman:
if you want to win, win free and fair like Abiola and with the Changing of results of your opponent. And then come back later to threaten judiciary with june 12 speech.
Fair and square is only if cheap Messiah Obi was announced even when LP no reach to win... U ll wail till 2027 when LP ll still lose again... Tinubu had 8m plus votes, PDP had 6m plus votes.. LP had 6m plus votes... And u think it's not fair.. had Obi remain in PDP not deceive by some of u PDP would have won the elections...
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by eleniyan2020: 4:57am On Jun 13, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this rerun election go shock tinubu sha

I just hope Akpabio is Senate President sha
I pray for the rerun,northwest,north east,and southwest already secure for Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by africandollar: 4:58am On Jun 13, 2023
oikirodah:
Ten key Points From President Tinubu's Speech On Democracy Day(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Q0jhLHy_0
The annulment of the June 12, 1993, presidential election was the seed that gave birth to the democracy Nigeria currently enjoys.

The opposition to the annulment was a significant struggle akin to the battle against colonial rule.

Democracy should be cherished and protected like a precious jewel.

The experience of dictatorship highlights the stark contrast between the dignity of freedom and the humiliation of tyranny.

Intense electoral contests are positive evidence that democracy is alive in Nigeria.

Democracy allows for the possibility of winners becoming losers and vice versa, ensuring a fair and competitive process.

Disagreements over election outcomes can be resolved through legal means, showcasing the strength of democracy.

Democracy is about the rule of law, a vibrant judiciary, and the protection of institutions.

The aim of democracy should be to achieve social and economic justice, fighting against poverty through well-thought-out policies.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

I laugh Tinubulically at the bolded grin grin grin
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Sunofgod:
Balablue..... repeat 10 times cool
do you know that was what the Oracle told him to tell Nigerians, he did told us, Instead for us to rebuke him and destroy his evil plans, we decide to take jokes out of it and it worked for him by distracting us while Tinubu and yakubu parfect their evil plans
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by PepeXKermit: 5:29am On Jun 13, 2023
Sunshine34:

100% CORRECT. TINUBU'S 8YEARS ALREADY IN THE BAG

Then goes to say:
"Disagreements over election outcomes can be resolved through legal means, showcasing the strength of democracy".

Does this make sense to you? Una dey funny us i swear
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:30am On Jun 13, 2023
THE NEW NIGERIA HAS BEGAN ALREADY.

We Just Crossed June 12.

Our Ancestors Are With Us To Guide Us.

THE JUNE 12 MANDATE

Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
THE NEW NIGERIA HAS BEGAN ALREADY.

We Just Crossed June 12.

Our Ancestors Are With Us To Guide Us.

THE JUNE 12 MANDATE

WAKE UP And ARISE FROM YOUR SLEEP AND SLUMBER.

Let's Join Hands To Alleviate The POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION ACROSS ALL 36 STATES IN NIGERIA.

FIT-TO-LEAD Leaders Don't SLEEP.

They Nap and Take Adequate REST.

For SLEEP Makes Men SLUMBER into POVERTY.

In This Regime of HIS EXCELLENCY BOLA AHMED TINUBU (BAT);

If We Must Succeed in Advancing Nigeria Out of The Shackles and Yoke of POVERTY;

We Must Be PREPARED AND READY (PAR) To Embrace Uniting To CONTROL Many of Our Mid-Nights To Help Align The Workability of Our Day Ahead of Time.

For The BLESSINGS of The DAYS Are Provided and Given To Those That Controls The MID-NIGHTS.

~ BATmen.
(Operating At Nights, Deserving The Glories of The DAY).

WAKE UP ALREADY; Just About 3:30 AM;
In My Neighbourhood; The First Cock Already Crowed

Join The FIT-TO-LEAD Youthful BAT-Men of Nigeria Using The Political Sensitization Journal Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7725591/fit-to-lead-bat-men-youths-bola-ahmed

E Get Why.

Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by THeUNIFIER: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Sunshine34:

100% CORRECT. TINUBU'S 8YEARS ALREADY IN THE BAG

What 8 years? The man himself can't prove how he won the election. Everyone knows it including the electoral body, only some ethnocentric bigots are delusional about it.

In case you're unaware of the proceedings in court, INEC has not once submitted any evidence to back up Tinubu's victory which puts them in a bad light.

And until they do so, he remains a fraud whose victory can be likened to that of a scammer who defrauds others to feed his family. It isn't RIGHT! No matter how you paint it
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by HRMK: 5:50am On Jun 13, 2023
KUDOS. WELL STATED!
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by simfrost90210: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin grin
Can you give what you don't actually have?
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by MorataFC: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2023
onuman:

You don't even know what Obi's prayers before the court are.
Obi's prayers are that he won the presidential election.
...and Atiku's prayers are that he lost the election?
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by Kay25(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2023
StoneLucifer:

Face the main issue of your junkie president as an individual. Everything must not be tribalised. Mumu. I lived in U.K and South Africa for several years, I knew so many of ur yoruba people who survived on hard drug business and credit card scams..So keep quiet and get lost..
Bring ur own president make we see..
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by streetshuttle(m): 6:41am On Jun 13, 2023
That is your president for the next 8 years of your f*cking m*serable life. Deal with it
Rayban25:
Drug peddler/criminal don drop quotes
Re: Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video) by Yommychrz(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing good from the speech
stop being sentimental phool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) / Rufai Abubakar Failed Promotion Exams Thrice Buhari Shouldn’t Reappoint Him; NIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.