Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima (14861 Views)

Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Twoclans(f): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
There is really no need for a Christian senate president honestly.The presidency is already a Muslim /Muslim presidency.What is wrong with the Senate president and his deputy been Muslims .

senator Yari for senate president abeg.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Omalicious1: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Since they said that religion didn't matter, pls let it not matter now

2 Likes

Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Try de read to comprehend before you comment. E get why
Image123:
Dem plenty. The National Orientation Agency needs someone with Oraimo cords empowered to flog mischief makers in the neck and change their suicidal orientation, just because their lamba man lost election.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
PussyKing:
grin grin

Thiefnubuu should never hire Lai Mohammed I beg him pls

Lai Mohamed must be a minister whether you like it or not..
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Autobiography: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reminds me of a book... " the incuroptible judge... ".
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by smartleo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
tongue

We all know that all this while shettima is vying for the Islamization of the country Nigeria

And you think you made sense with this post ?

Sincerely No
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
As long as Mountain of fire keep beefing Catholic and Ecwa keep beefing Deeper Life we would keep ruling you
SmartPolician:
Why is Shettima advocating for a Christian as the Senate President?

Why not make a Muslim the Senate President?

After all, El-Rufai said you Muslims own Nigeria and will continue to dictate who rules.

We are taking records of what happens in Nigeria today. The day two Christians eventually become President and VP and someone in the Muslim North wants to protest on the streets, I pity that soul!
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by PussyKing(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
obie3rixe:
Lai Mohamed must be a minister whether you like it or not..

Really? Your scrotal sac should be hit so hard with a ball pen harmer sad
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sirseedorf:
I remember the story book I read back then in school, Shettima the boy slave....

God bless the VP and Nigeria.....
Amen
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Lovenorth: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Opportunistic Vice President
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Nahunger(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

After all, El-Rufai said you Muslims own Nigeria and will continue to dictate who rules.

We are taking records of what happens in Nigeria today. The day two Christians eventually become President and VP and someone in the Muslim North wants to protest on the streets, I pity that soul!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No take am personal nau
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
obie3rixe:
Try de read to comprehend before you comment. E get why

Mischief maker spotted.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Mayeldah(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Either way the statement is correct

They are no match!
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Henryfortune(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Shettima stop lying.
You said it

Did he then said something bad .... Abeg shift
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's impossible, how many christians are in Nigeria? That they can form government of c/c , do you know that Muslims are divided this 2023 election? But Tinubu win. Even if Tinubu did not win it's still Muslim come second? If you sum up Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso's vote is more than 2* Obi's votes? Then how do you think you can form a christian/Christian government? Better follow Elrufai's advice at least you will be included in any government
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Mccullum: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
I doubted it that such statement can come from Shettima, I thought as much that it's twisted by mischief makers.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Johnsinia(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

You don't need to go far north. The north will still use their slaves in SW to condem christian christian presidency. Yorubas are just the number one problem why christians are like shit in Nigeria and the main reason South is a caricature to the north.

1 Like

Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why the double standard, not the same man that said religion doesn't matter but competence? Why aprobating and reprobating at the same time? When it suit them, religion doesn't matter but when it doesn't suit them, we must be sensitive to religion division.
If you cannot keep to your words, you're the greatest slowpoke ever lives. A man must learn to stand for something and be principle in words and actions. Many supporters of APC and her lovers are not principled at all. They are like weather and unstable like the wave of the sea.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by IfnobeGod20: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

That's impossible, how many christians are in Nigeria? That they can form government of c/c , do you know that Muslims are divided this 2023 election? But Tinubu win. Even if Tinubu did not win it's still Muslim come second? If you sum up Tinubu, Atiku and kwankwaso's vote is more than 2* Obi's votes? Then how do you think you can form a christian/Christian government? Better follow Elrufai's advice at least you will be included in any government
And in your mind, it was only Muslims that voted Tinubu, Kwankwoso and Atiku. No christians voted them. I am cog sure no Muslim candidate can safely say, he will win presidential election without christian votes in this country, same way no christian can boast winning presidential election without muslim votes. That's just the fact in our political space.
In a nutshell, no presidential candidate can say all his votes are from a particular religion group.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Caseless: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

I really pray for this day - i'm eager to see that we attain this national maturity as a people.

But you know why it may not come easily? The way our Christian brothers and sisters took the matter in 1993 and 2023; they reacted in a way that tells the muslims their true intention towards them.

That's why you might get the reaction you highlighted from the Muslims. If they had pretended that Muslim-muslim ticket is no issue, but emphasize that they look forward to having a christian-christian ticket in the future and the Muslims should support them, then it'd have been a cry of equity that places burden on the muslims to help that ticket to happen.

But what did we see? Attacks from every corner. They used their number to achieve the ticket against all odds. So they won't keep quiet when you present a christian-christian ticket.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by adefitim(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
If not that our Senators are bunch of wicked people, must they be told before doing the right thing?
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Babathanks(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Guyman01:
The issue is that Fulani oligarchs are feeling left out in the top hierarchy and want their own to become the Senate President or Speaker which they are beginning to show desperation. Its not really about religion.
President; Yoruba Muslim
Vice President: Kanuri Muslim
Proposed Senate President; South South Christian
Proposed Deputy Senate: North Central minority Muslim
Proposed Speaker: Hausa Muslim
Proposed Deputy Speaker: Igbo Christian
Chief Justice; Yoruba Muslim

Fulani elites are Feeling left out and trying to misinterpret his clear statement calling for equity as if he disparaged Muslims.

Kanuri and Fulanis don't ever agree on anything, after Igbos the next tribe that Fulanis dread is Kanuri, even Usman Dan Fodio Jihad avoided Kanem Borno empire after he was threatened with annihilation and reconquest of territories seized from Hausas and Yorubas
I guess you stay in the north because you are absolutely right, I stay in the north too. Kanuri hate Fulani a lot and Fulani hate them also. For me ooo, I don’t want Yari as senate president ooo because he’s the reason my parent left zamfara that year because of the Sharia law that he introduced to the state. Is only Igbos that want Yari to win because they know nothing and they like to play politics of bitterness and hatred
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by tunene66: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Shettima's comments: “Under the current dispensation, the worst, the most incompetent Southern Christian is better than the most puritanical Northern Muslim for the Presidency of the Senate.”

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7724533/worst-southern-christian-better-than#123740365

Haba
Listen to what the VP said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhHdReYPxzM
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by OneCandleAway(f): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Henryfortune:

Did he then said something bad .... Abeg shift

But we all know the southerners are better than core northerners. The economy tends to be better when a southern person is in charge. Compared to clueless northerners.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by JOemmy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
If osinbanjo a pastor couldn't protect nigerian christains is it akpabio that will now protect them? Akpabio is only fighting to be senate president for himself and his family nothing else only foolish and gullible nigerian christains will be fooled by these corrupt wicked apc politicians that akpabio leadership in the senate will indeed protect the interests of nigerian christains.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Menclothing: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2023
Akpabio is winning every good people support a Christian sp
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Menclothing: 12:30am On Jun 13, 2023
JOemmy:
If osinbanjo a pastor couldn't protect nigerian christains is it akpabio that will now protect them? Akpabio is only fighting to be senate president for himself and his family nothing else only foolish and gullible nigerian christains will be fooled by these corrupt wicked apc politicians that akpabio leadership in the senate will indeed protect the interests of nigerian christains.

Was Jonathan a president able to
Protect Christian

Only God protect
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Tushed: 12:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Nigeria are becoming wiser. A time will come when they will realize religion is a scam
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by etrange: 4:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Conscience at work.
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by Fortune118005(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2023
obie3rixe:
As long as Mountain of fire keep beefing Catholic and Ecwa keep beefing Deeper Life we would keep ruling you
Hmmmmm undecided cry
Re: My advocacy for power balancing twisted by mischief makers - VP Shettima by sunnnnyuu(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

And in your mind, it was only Muslims that voted Tinubu, Kwankwoso and Atiku. No christians voted them. I am cog sure no Muslim candidate can safely say, he will win presidential election without christian votes in this country, same way no christian can boast winning presidential election without muslim votes. That's just the fact in our political space.
In a nutshell, no presidential candidate can say all his votes are from a particular religion group.
But 90% if not 99% of christians voted for Obi few vote for Tinubu and Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget: Heads May Roll In Govt Parastatals, Agencies / Adamawa Bans Sale Of Live Cattle, Resolves To Selling Only Processed Beef / El-Rufai: Investigations Link Police, Military Personnel To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.