Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? (6748 Views)

Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic / Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Acekidc4(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please My People, i saw something strange with this Picture, i don't know whether it is Right or Wrong or the ADC to President Tinubu is Over doing it.

Why is he trying to Push Chief of Staff Gbajamiamila away from the President abi is it my eye that is Paining me ni?? Or maybe i don't really know the whole Protocol involve.

What is your Opinion Nairalanders? Is it Right or Wrong?

Mynd44, Seun, nlfpmod

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by lhordspy: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
This is how misinformation and lies are being spread.

I watched this proceedings live. The ADC wasnt even looking or touching the Chief of staff. He was signalling to a man(dont know his name) at the extreme end to join them for photoshoot.

The only people at that podium were the ADC, Dele Alake, Tinubu, Gbajabiamila and the man at the other end, which the ADC was signalling for him to come closer.

What is your gain trying to tarnish the image of an innocent ADC who is doing his job. He is neither a politician nor affiliated. Shame on you.

Modified: This picture below is after the man joined them.

158 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Procashtips(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
He's helping him adjust the agbada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
The only opinion is , go and get meaningful something doing with your life
Acekidc4:
Please My People, i saw something strange with this Picture, i don't know whether it is Right or Wrong or the ADC to President Tinubu is Over doing it.

Why is he trying to Push Chief of Staff Gbajamiamila away from the President abi is it my eye that is Paining me ni?? Or maybe i don't really know the whole Protocol involve.

Mynd44, Seun, nlfmod

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Ihateheadslamer: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
He should abandon whatever he's into now and join the eyes glass group of Nigeria
yarimo:
The only opinion is , go and get meaningful something doing with your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by budaatum: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

I watched this proceedings live. The ADC wasnt even looking or touching the Chief of staff. He was signalling to a man(dont know his name) at the extreme end to join them for photoshoot.

The only people at that podium was the ADC, Dele Alake, Tinubu, Gbajabiamila and the man at the other end, which the ADC was signalling for him to come closer.

What is your gain trying to tarnish the image of an innocent ADC who is doing his job. He is neither a politician nor affiliated. Shame on you.

Ops eye is not paining him enough, or he would have gone to an optician so he can see.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Ebubu2: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

The only people at that podium was the ADC, Dele Alake, Tinubu, Gbajabiamila and the man at the other end, which the ADC was signalling for him to come closer.

people are very wicked

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Advancedpenis: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tiger generator

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by nazicartel(m): 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Una deh notice nonsense shaa. Why will he push Gbaja naah ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Baba no want body contact with anyone because he is in a vegetative state.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Kukutenla: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin grin grin
This is the second thread I'm seeing Zombies attack a fellow zombie (stray bullet) just because he wanted to say something else outside praise and bootlicking their god.
The op (a zombie per excellence) was trying to sound balanced and observant probably to keep his sanity but what he got in return is insults and snide remarks from his fellow Zombies.
This is what you get when you have too many sycophants falling over themselves to defend and praise their master while denigrating anyone who dares to say anything different

Oh Zombies 🧟‍♀️ grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by LeoDeKing: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Seun mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala.

For how long will you allow nairaland to be a platform for misinforming the public?

This attempt at mischievously showing what never happened will soon start appearing on other social media and nairaland will be the source.

If not for the timely intervention of Lhordspy, this is how the general public will start spreading this nonsense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by fergie001: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Do you know the role of a Chief of Staff?

The most powerful presence around the President.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Zandena(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
That new ADC looks like he smokes egbo . He needs to be tutored on his new responsibilities. He has nothing doing there when the president is assenting to bills, only the VP and NASS presiding officers are to stand with his principal.
ADC is just a bag and file handler for the president. But this one that feels as if he is the CSO who is responsible for safety and security of the president.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by talented321: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Another problem in this country is that the opposition is always working against the development of the country just to prove their quote 'i no tell u' they will do anything to spoil the goverment because of their selfish interest.
Ihateheadslamer:
He should abandon whatever he's into now and join the eyes glass group of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by KingPure(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zandena:
That new ADC looks like he smokes egbo . He needs to be tutored on his new responsibilities. He has nothing doing there when the president is asserting to bills, only the VP and NASS presiding officers are to stand with his principal.
ADC is just a bag and file handler for the president. But this one that feels as if he the CSO who is responsible for safety and security of the president.

I'm thinking maybe you should at least teach me what is Egbo and asserting, so I can know which is right between the ADC & the guy trying to paint him in bad light.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Procashtips:
He's helping him adjust the agbada.
u sabi
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by actright2(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
He was stretching his hand out, inviting someone beside the CoS to move closer as seen in the video.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:
grin grin grin
This is the second thread I'm seeing Zombies attack a fellow zombie (stray bullet) just because he wanted to say something else outside praise and bootlicking their god.
The op (a zombie per excellence) was trying to sound balanced and observant probably to keep his sanity but what he got in return is insults and snide remarks from his fellow Zombies.
This is what you get when you have too many sycophants falling over themselves to defend and praise their master while denigrating anyone who dares to say anything different

Oh Zombies 🧟‍♀️ grin grin

They want to see who first will have the 30k allowance increased to #50k. So they have to cancel out each other
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Ofunaofu: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

The only people at that podium were the ADC, Dele Alake, Tinubu, Gbajabiamila and the man at the other end, which the ADC was signalling for him to come closer.

Ihordspy, you have now graduated from campaigning for a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture to defending all his actions and inactions as he pilot the affairs of this country.

I hope you get paid for all your efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by rattlesnake(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Government of Yourba, by yoruba and for yoruba
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by ideynl1: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

The OP is your fellow urchinnn

That’s how you people behave.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
He was right. Nobody can come so close to the president including the vice president. Close contact with the president can happens whenever he wish to or group wish to take photographs with him. He doesn't know Gbajabiamila intention.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by PlayerMeji: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2023
ok
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by KingAzubuike(f): 3:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Zandena:
That new ADC looks like he smokes egbo . He needs to be tutored on his new responsibilities. He has nothing doing there when the president is asserting to bills, only the VP and NASS presiding officers are to stand with his principal.
ADC is just a bag and file handler for the president. But this one that feels as if he the CSO who is responsible for safety and security of the president.
Lol during the inauguration I saw him guarding tinubu with his life when he was taking oath. Work definitely dey sweet am. He still has a lot to learn.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mynd44, Seun, nlfmod
na so we see am, useless people will always showcase themselves. Op is simply a useless entity

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by aremubabs: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mynd44, Seun, nlfmod

First of all, Gbajabiamila is not the Chief of Staff yet. He will start tomorrow, June 14. He is still Speaker of the HOR.

Second, the ADC was inviting someone over to the podium.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by aremubabs: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Zandena:

Tutored.

That guy is not new to VIP protection in Aso Villa.

He was there during GEJ era, serving in a different capacity. He is not new to VIP protection.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by Rexymania(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Pele, omo to mo ADC

lhordspy:

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture? Is Tinubu ADC Right Or Wrong? by hisexcellency34: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Kid, you have answered the question by yourself. It is your eyes that is paining you

Acekidc4:

Mynd44, Seun, nlfmod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Tribunal Upholds Yar'adua's Election / Who's Watching CNN Now!! / Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.