Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Jezebel & Her Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jezebel & Her Daughters (303 Views)

Woman And Her Two Daughters Stabbed To Death In Ghana / Mom Heartbroken After Smelling Weed On Her Daughters (Photos) / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jezebel & Her Daughters by Hamurabik: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
I hail men. First off, I am pro- women, but not the feminist nonsense of today. But as ordained by God from time stat.Many a man suffers unfathomable abuse from their supposedly closest person: wife. But they cannot cry out; after all, they are men, and men don't cry.

Little wonder men die untimely death. Look closely, it could be their wives.

If God blesses you with a good wife you would have no idea of what I'm talking about. But if you're cursed with evil woman, you're toast.

I also realized that good men get bad wives, and vice verse. The other day, I met a woman that told me she was looking for money to pay her dowry after 2 kids & ten years of marriage. She hides everything from the husband including food items, cooking utensils, and clothes. The husband could sale anything in the house. I pitied her. But I pitied her not. She's paying for other bad women out there. Curiously, she isn't talking of a divorce!
On the other hand, wife who's does nearly everything for her nags ceaselessly and always threatens the husband with divorce. She knows all that 'real' man should do for his wife, but knows nothing a wife, much less, a good one should do. You cannot win an argument against such Jezebel!

Men are deep danger!
My friends wife who does nothing but watches tv and tiktok always deal with her husband with physical, mental and verbal abuse. About four months ago she broke a bottle on my friends head in the present of the children. And 4 weeks ago, she smashed a mirror on his face, drawing copious blood each time. He showed scars.

The woman is so insecure, always accusing the man of sleeping with maids, other peoples wives, and anything in skirt. Sadly, she's so wasteful and hardly knows she likes to cook. She doesn't appreciate anything the man does.

I know my friend is a good man. I know he is suffering.

As I know most men are suffering!

Pray for men...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Europe-bound 19-yr-old Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish / Regarding Of Mmesoma’s Plea And Her Parents’ Accomplice / Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years For Shooting And Injuring Megan Thee Stallion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.