Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) (20057 Views)

Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

Una don start.
Outsmart Buhari?
If Buhari didn't want him to emerge, EFCC and co would have been on his neck the moment he showed interest in becoming the president.

Some of you under estimate the power of a Nigerian President.

Buhari no get una time, the man has achieved his life long goal, whoever became the Nigerian President thereafter was secondary to him.
go sidon president get limit... Nothing buhari would have done to stop saraki 2015 majority of his colleagues wanted him... Why GEJ no use efcc stop tambuwai
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2023
naptu2:
Voting is by open ballot in the House of Representatives.
using open ballot shameful on these guys...
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go sidon president get limit... Nothing buhari would have done to stop saraki 2015 majority of his colleagues wanted him... Why GEJ no use efcc stop tambuwai

Like I said, Buhari no send una. Not a politician nor a die there leader.

The examples you made above happened because Buhari and Jonathan aren't the type of leaders that wants to die there.

I repeat again, if Buhari was interested in stopping anyone from getting anywhere as the then president, nothing would have happened.

Can you say same with Obasanjo, IBB or Abacha the die there leaders?

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by CharleyBright(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

Una don start.
Outsmart Buhari?
If Buhari didn't want him to emerge, EFCC and co would have been on his neck the moment he showed interest in becoming the president.

Some of you under estimate the power of a Nigerian President.

Buhari no get una time, the man has achieved his life long goal, whoever became the Nigerian President thereafter was secondary to him.

Foolish talk.
Who told u Buhari wanted tinubu to emerge as APC candidate?
Who do u think pushed Ahmed Lawan forward and tried to persuade northern electorates to support to stop Tinubu from emerging? You think Lawan decided to contest on his own?
It was Buhari.

Who do u think was behind to cashless policy to tighten cash flow during election to stop Tinubu from spending cash? You think it was Emefiele?
Who was making National broadcast on cashless policy? Emefiele or Buhari?

Believe me, Buhari couldn't stop Tinubu because he is a clueless and dumb as he always has been.
He was hiding behind and pulling strings to stop Tinubu. But Tinubu outsmart him. That's a fact.

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by naptu2: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
“Though My heart is with Rt. Hon Wase and Jaji, but my vote goes to TJ Abass”

Honourable Oghene Victor Afamefuna.

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by naptu2: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Tajudeen Abbas' supporters are already jubilating.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

The examples you made above happened because Buhari and Jonathan aren't the type of leaders that wants to die there.

I repeat again, if Buhari was interested in stopping anyone from getting anywhere as the then president, nothing would have happened.

stop writing tins anyhow GEJ no wan die yet fired sanusi as CBN gorvenor... Same PMB u said nobi Politician suspended onnoghen illegally as CJN before he fought and was ask to resign by NJC... Nobody would have stopped saraki winning SP 2015... President powers has limits... Akpabio was popular that's why he won... Otherwise he would have Lost Toda
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2023
CharleyBright:

Foolish talk.
Who told u Buhari wanted tinubu to emerge as APC candidate?
Who do u think pushed Ahmed Lawan forward and tried to persuade northern electorates to support to stop Tinubu from emerging? You think Lawan decided to contest on his own?
It was Buhari.

Who do u think was behind to cashless policy to tighten cash flow during election to stop Tinubu from spending cash? You think it was Emefiele?
Who was making National broadcast on cashless policy? Emefiele or Buhari?

Believe me, Buhari couldn't stop Tinubu because he is a clueless and dumb as he always has been.
He was hiding behind and pulling strings to stop Tinubu. But Tinubu outsmart him. That's a fact.

Can you share your opinion without sounding like a child lacking parental training?

99% of what you wrote can be classified as beer parlor rumors. They have no evidential backings.

You sound like a typical jobless Nigerian good at spreading rumours at newspaper stands.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

ibb abacha were military dictators so stop comparing apples and oranges... President has limit that's why the powers flows from constitution and he or she is voted into power...
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
ibb abacha were military dictators so stop comparing apples and oranges... President has limit that's why the powers flows from constitution and he or she is voted into power...

Good at cherrypicking right?
Why did you leave out Obasanjo?

Next time, don't try to be clever by half
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
stop writing tins anyhow GEJ no wan die yet fired sanusi as CBN gorvenor... Same PMB u said nobi Politician suspended onnoghen illegally as CJN before he fought and was ask to resign by NJC... Nobody would have stopped saraki winning SP 2015... President powers has limits... Akpabio was popular that's why he won... Otherwise he would have Lost Toda

You're just confirming my statements.
Buhari wasn't interested in stopping anyone from contesting or winning, if not, he would have also done what you said he did to Onnoghen.

All he did was to level the ground for anyone to emerge

Just tell us one direct action linked to him that indicate him trying to stop Tinubu from winning.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

same obasanjo that refused signing budget during his time as president one year and after he was threatened with impeachment had to sign the document at national assembly.. educate urself in democracy president powers has limits ok... Nigeria isn't Rwanda where president is alpha and Omega...
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

same obasanjo that refused signing budget during his time as president one year and after he was threatened with impeachment had to sign the document at national assembly.. educate urself in democracy president powers has limits ok.Nigeria isn't Rwanda where president is alpha and Omega...
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
same obasanjo that refused signing budget during his time as president one year and after he was threatened with impeachment had to sign the document at national assembly.. educate urself in democracy president powers has limits ok.Nigeria isn't Rwanda where president is alpha and Omega...

Threatened by who?
The same OBJ that owned all the 3 arms of government in his 8 years rule?

That even wanted to go for 3rd term if not for his 3rd in command?

Which president wouldn't sign a budget? For the fact that you said he waited for a whole year to sign a budget shows how powerful he was as a president.

Be reading your own comments sometimes.

Remember what happened to the senate presidents under his rule?
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

Threatened by who?
The same OBJ that owned all the 3 arms of government in his 8 years rule?

That even wanted to go for 3rd term if not for his 3rd in command?

Which president wouldn't sign a budget? For the fact that you said he waited for a whole year to sign a budget shows how powerful he was as a president.

Be reading your own comments sometimes.

Remember what happened to the senate presidents under his rule?
so why didn't the Third term work... U just want to push the idea that president has unlimited powers which is untrue...
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

You're just confirming my statements.
Buhari wasn't interested in stopping anyone from contesting or winning, if not, he would have also done what you said he did to Onnoghen.

All he did was to level the ground for anyone to emerge

Just tell us one direct action linked to him that indicate him trying to stop Tinubu from winning.
so why didn't he remove saraki after he emerged? Even when saraki was dragged to CCT majority of his colleagues supported him... And onnoghen resign he wasn't fired cos president no get power to remove CJN without Senate approval..
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so why didn't he remove saraki after he emerged? Even when saraki was dragged to CCT majority of his colleagues supported him... And onnoghen resign he wasn't fired cos president no get power to remove CJN without Senate approval..

Then the southern press was on his neck calling him all sort of names. Remember they called him a Dictator before winning the election so he was trying to be a 'democrat' by allowing things to flow until his 2nd term when he became firmer and took some hard decisions.

You know all these, wondering why you're just playing the long game.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so why didn't the Third term work... U just want to push the idea that president has unlimited powers which is untrue...

Atiku the strongest man in Nigeria then stopped it.

Under Obasanjo, we had up to 4-6 senator presidents within 8 years.

He kept removing them once they don't play to his direction.

This argument is not going anywhere, you are pretending not to know or you actually don't know the power given to a Nigerian President by the useless constitution.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by garfield1: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
naptu2:
“Though My heart is with Rt. Hon Wase and Jaji, but my vote goes to TJ Abass”

Honourable Oghene Victor Afamefuna.

Anambra and Abia reps voted fearfully

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

Then the southern press was on his neck calling him all sort of names. Remember they called him a Dictator before winning the election so he was trying to be a 'democrat' by allowing things to flow until his 2nd term when he became firmer and took some hard decisions.

You know all these, wondering why you're just playing the long game.
mtcheew... Southern press... Ok enjoy ur info...
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Corridon: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

At 2am fahdiga..

You be vigilante ni? grin
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by aieromon(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Election for the Speaker of the House of Representatives
Total votes 359
Absentees 0
Jaji 3
Wase 3
Abass 353

* A member from Katsina was unable to vote due to differences in the name on the attendance list and voting list.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by spencekat(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

The examples you made above happened because [/b]Buhari and Jonathan aren't the type of leaders that wants to die there. [b]

Correct point
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
mtcheew... Southern press... Ok enjoy ur info...

My brother, did I lie?

Whoever controls the media, controls the narrative.

The US and the West is winning in this with CNN, BBC AND THEIR ALLIES.

Whatever these media houses say is true is what majority of the world are exposed to.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by naptu2: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Benjamin Kalu is being sworn in as deputy speaker.

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by mfm04622: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
naptu2:
Result of the election for the Senate Presidency.

Akpabio - 63 votes
Yari - 46 votes

Too close!!
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by CharleyBright(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Procashtips:

Can you share your opinion without sounding like a child lacking parental training?

99% of what you wrote can be classified as beer parlor rumors. They have no evidential backings.

You sound like a typical jobless Nigerian good at spreading rumours at newspaper stands.

You are so pained by the truth.
Sorry.
Try harder next time when u poke your nose into my talk and quote me.
Peabrained mor0n.
Lolz.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
CharleyBright:

You are so pained by the truth.
Sorry.
Try harder next time when u poke your nose into my talk and quote me.
Peabrained mor0n.
Lolz.

Go and play with sand as usual.

Untrained entity.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by CharleyBright(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2023
Procashtips:

Go and play with sand as usual.

Untrained entity.

Get off my face broke ass gambler.
Go and lose more by gambling. That's your preoccupation.

Monkey coming to a faceless platform to think everyone is his mate.
Your parents never meet to conceive you when I was already in secondary school.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2023
CharleyBright:

Get off my face broke ass gambler.
Go and lose more by gambling. That's your preoccupation.

Monkey coming to a faceless platform to think everyone is his mate.
Your parents never meet to conceive you when I was already in secondary school.

Only wealthy people gamble for fun.

But I don't expect poor boy like you to understand.

I can feed you for 6 months non stop if you need food.

I gamble for the fun of it.

Most of the celebrities you worship gamble too including Trump the former president of the country you worship daily.

Small boy.

Make sure you dont contact me offline to beg.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by CharleyBright(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Procashtips:

Only wealthy people gamble for fun.

But I don't expect poor boy like you to understand.

I can feed you for 6 months non stop if you need food.

I gamble for the fun of it.

Most of the celebrities you worship gamble too including Trump the former president of the country you worship daily.

Small boy.

Make sure you dont contact me offline to beg.

Go back and read my last sentence again.

I was in secondary school before your parents met to conceive you.
Did you understand that?
Believe you me, I am not your mate.
So cut that crap about small boy.
If u and I meet on the street, you will certainly bend your head in greetings as a mark of respect for someone older than you.
Am not kidding about that. That's the truth.
But I won't blame u much because people are free to hide behind a faceless platform and insult their elders .
So, I am not going to engage you again so you don't take your insults further.
Have a nice day young man.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
CharleyBright:

Go back and read my last sentence again.

I was in secondary school before your parents met to conceive you.
Did you understand that?
Believe you me, I am not your mate.
So cut that crap about small boy.
If u and I meet on the street, you will certainly bend your head in greetings as a mark of respect for someone older than you.
Am not kidding about that. That's the truth.
But I won't blame u much because people are free to hide behind a faceless platform and insult their elders .
So, I am not going to engage you again so you don't take your insults further.
Have a nice day young man.

Yet you're online daily bantering someone you claim to be as old as his parents?

This shows you're a failure.

No two way round it.

You're exchanging insult with someone old enough to be your son.

Failure
You smell failure
You breathe failure
You eat and drink failure.

I need to avoid you before you inflict me with your badluck.

When you couldn't counter me intellectually, you went gutter and start insulting me, now I know why you have no value.

Don't contact me offline by any stretch to beg for money.

Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74